~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Congratulations to all the new :bfp:! Welcome and hope you all have healthy and happy pregnancies! :flower:

If you'd like to add the July Sunbeams banner to your siggy, there are two size choices ~ the codes and instructions are on page 37 ~ post 362!

Please let me know if I've missed anyone or missed an updated EDD! :thumbup:

[A little update on me ~ my husband and I weren't expecting to try this cycle but everything worked out timing wise and we were able to bd around O time :dance: I'm now 2dpo and plan to test on Turkey Day! :happydance: Fingers crossed for our rainbow ~
I'd have a due date of Aug 2, 2013 but there'd of course be a chance of having a July '13 birth!! :happydance: Either way ~ we're just hopeful for a sticky :bfp:]

Hope you get your BFP!!! Fingers crossed for you!! And thank you for keeping the thread updated hun!! You've been awesome :)

thank u ladies for all of your support i cant not wait to go for my scan im going try to make a appointment for saturday so the DH can come with me, he really wants to come but if i cant get nothing saturday then maybe he can either go in late or get off late i think the ultrasound place stays open till 530-6?! im not to to sure but im pretty sure they have weekends and later hours!!!

whig-im sure all is ok but you really just need to lay back and relax maybe get some coloring books lol or u know crafts are a wonderful idea,im still have some spotting and find that when i dont move around it stops so even though its not alot and not bright red or clotty or alot im still being very careful!! i know the wait & see game really sucks but just try to think positive thoughts you and ur lil bean will be in my prays<3

baby5- the day after i found out i was pregnant i went to the hospital to get my levels checked they were only 20something then a week later went up to 509 then a week later 5716 and then the very next day went up to 8,000something so yes i think ur levels are going up just fine i was worried like u were but i read that some woman who start out having low hcg levels still can have a very normal and healthy pregnancy so best of luck to u

lovn- yes thank u so much for still running this page! i really em wishing the best for you and hope u get that :bfp: turkey day im gonna throw some of my baby dust ur way!!<3

lumin- SENDING GOOD LUCK YOUR WAY!!!!!!!

hiii its jojo... just found out im pregnant... im 4weeks exactly with no:2 :) due 22nd july :D so exciting.. good luck to you all xx

Whigfield how much did you have to pay for your early scan?
I've done tests and they all say Bfp but I just don't feel pregnant at All. Anybody the same?? I have tender breasts but that is all.

Xx

I've done tests and they all say Bfp but I just don't feel pregnant at All. Anybody the same?? I have tender breasts but that is all.

Xx

I don't have much in the way of symptoms either. I'm bloated, pee a little more frequently, I'm only tired once I'm actually lying in bed, my back hurts. My boobs don't hurt, I have no M/S, and I'm not fatigued during the day. If I didn't keeps getting BFP's I'd have no idea that I'm pregnant, lol.....

Just found out that I am pregnant on Saturday!

This is mine and my husbands first baby, and I'm probably due July 15th, 2013!(by ovulation date)

Great news ilovehim! Congrats to all the new moms to be!

I am worried over every little thing lately. This week is the week I lost my last pregnancy ( mmc so it took two more weeks to happen ) so I am really scared! My boobs feel better but I'm hoping it's because of the more comfortable bra. I'm sooooo tired. Two more weeks until my scan.

Lovn.sunshine I'm sorry to be picky but I'm down as the 14th and should be the 13th. I really hope you get your BFP next month. Maybe we can turn into the July/early August sunbeams for you :thumbup:... Everything is Crossed for you xx

Lovn.sunshine I'm sorry to be picky but I'm down as the 14th and should be the 13th. I really hope you get your BFP next month. Maybe we can turn into the July/early August sunbeams for you :thumbup:... Everything is Crossed for you xx

Oopsy! my bad! I fixed it! :thumbup:

And thank you! That would be lovely! :flower:

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well today.

I told my mum yesterday that she is going to be a granny for the first time! She was very pleased. I also told my aunt, and she mentioned that there was a history of twins on my fathers side, gulp!

Hi!!! Can i join? Just found out i am pregnant today, a week before my wedding :D Im due on the 17th July 2013. I already have a little boy who's 20 months. Can't believe how many July babies there are already!!! Amazing!

Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months :)

My EDD based on LMP is 10 July 2013 :) It'll be our first after a miscarriage earlier this year. Keeping everything crossed this one goes past the 6 week marker (on Wednesday) and continues through to the end! <3 :) xxx

Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months, keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
Congratulations and welcome!!

I have my midwife appointment tomorrow! See if she can help me with figuring out my due date!

Good luck x

UPDATE!!!!!

hey ladies,
i just got GREAT NEWS from the DOCTOR!!!!!! my levels are going UP UP UP:) yay yay yay im so freaking happy right now and she said that thursday she going to give me a paper to send me for a scan yay yay yay :dance: :dance: :dance: thank you GOD! thank u so much im so happy right now

Thats great news, really pleased to hear it :flower:

More bright red bleeding with a clot today.. Pulled the clot apart to check there was no baby.. :dohh: It's so scary bleeding like this. I was told to expect more blood but it's so hard - I don't know if this is the beginning of a m/c or just "normal" for me.. :growlmad:

I've exhausted options with doctors/hospitals at the moment so it's just a "wait and see". I had more clotting than this on Saturday and saw a healthy bean so hoping it's just my body bleeding out that area we saw on the scan.

I have no pain though, which I know is good. Can you even m/c without pain? :shrug:

Sending you lots of hugs and best wishes that all goes well x

Congratulations to all the new :bfp:! Welcome and hope you all have healthy and happy pregnancies! :flower:

[A little update on me ~ my husband and I weren't expecting to try this cycle but everything worked out timing wise and we were able to bd around O time :dance: I'm now 2dpo and plan to test on Turkey Day! :happydance: Fingers crossed for our rainbow ~
I'd have a due date of Aug 2, 2013 but there'd of course be a chance of having a July '13 birth!! :happydance: Either way ~ we're just hopeful for a sticky :bfp:]

Great news, congratulations, hope this is the one for you :)

I got my :bfp on Nov 3rd was super excited and scared at the same time :wacko: I'm high risk for ectopic from previous P.I.D still have both tubes but scared.I also had a blighten ovum last yr with low hcg levels eventually I m/c. So I went to the hospital Nov.4 for bad cramping took a pee test came back NEGITIVE so they suggested blood work they said I was about 3 weeks with hcg levels at a 49 and they were low to get them rechecked in 2-3 days did and ultrasound saw nothing really didn't tell me much so 3 days later I went to my clinic and got my levels tested again and they went up to 219:happydance: was really happy the nurse said they were great numbers but I need to be checked weekly. Still a little nervous about the numbers so I go this weds to see if they went up so let's hope this baby is safe and sound in my uterous and not in my tube. Thanks for reading my post and if anybody could let me now if you think my numbers are good that would help me threw my wait!!!!

Congratulations! Sorry I cant really help on the numbers, but hope it all goes well for you x

hiii its jojo... just found out im pregnant... im 4weeks exactly with no:2 :) due 22nd july :D so exciting.. good luck to you all xx

Xx

I feel exactly the same, tender breasts are the only symptom I have too. I dont even get to see the midwife till December so its hard to believe this is actually happening

Just found out that I am pregnant on Saturday!

This is mine and my husbands first baby, and I'm probably due July 15th, 2013!(by ovulation date)

Great news ilovehim! Congrats to all the new moms to be!

I am worried over every little thing lately. This week is the week I lost my last pregnancy ( mmc so it took two more weeks to happen ) so I am really scared! My boobs feel better but I'm hoping it's because of the more comfortable bra. I'm sooooo tired. Two more weeks until my scan.

Sending lots of hugs & best wishes your way x

Dove830 I wrote a reply but I don't think it posted. I'm exactly the same I wouldn't know I was pregnant if I didn't have larger/more tender breasts. I'm tired but not any more than usual. I pee a bit but like I say not more than usual because I drink a lot of water at work so I'm always up and down to the toilet lol.

No morning sickness for me either or cravings I never had either with my son. In hoping for a little girl this time but I'm thinking its gonna be a boy. I'd be happy either way obviously but would love a girl. I know when I implanted as I had spotting but lot when I conceived, so it's hard for me to know the old wives takes of girls before ovulation boys after if that makes sense

Xxx

Miss Bellum it's nice to know I'm not the only one. My son is only 2 but I can't remember what symptoms I had with him. I do remember though I wasn't sick and I had tender breasts. Maybe it's just too early for me to get symptoms. 6w1d today.

I need to book an appointment to see the midwife not for round to doing any of it yet.
Also anyone from the uk? Are the scan sections opened over Christmas? I'll be 12 weeks on the 23/12 and wondered if I would get scanned over Christmas or have to wait until the new year ? Xx

I need to book an appointment to see the midwife not for round to doing any of it yet.
Also anyone from the uk? Are the scan sections opened over Christmas? I'll be 12 weeks on the 23/12 and wondered if I would get scanned over Christmas or have to wait until the new year ? Xx

Hi, my 12 week scan is booked for 28th December, but i dont know if thats my unit open or all of them

Miss Bellum it's nice to know I'm not the only one. My son is only 2 but I can't remember what symptoms I had with him. I do remember though I wasn't sick and I had tender breasts. Maybe it's just too early for me to get symptoms. 6w1d today.

they only close xmas day and boxing day i think!? least that's round here! you';ll prob get one between xmas and new yr :). I don't turn 12wks until about the 27th, so have a feeling will be waiting until the new yr :dohh:

i'm with you ladies not having many symptoms. Apart from a nasty metal taste in my mouth which i never got last time not really had anything yet. The odd very slight wave of nausea that'd be easy to ignore if i didn't know i was pregnant, but ms didn't get my until around 6wks last time so it could all change in a few days :/

Ahh that's ok then. When I FiNALLY make an appointment with the midwife I'll be able to set a date hehe. Also does anyone know when you can hear the baby's heart beat at the midwifes with the dopla? I've completely forgotten. Xx

Caro103 I'll probably wait til after Christmas between new year or wait until the new year. I suppose I'll see when they have available. With it being the 23rd I don't expect it before Christmas, plus I wouldn't want the scan earlier than 12 weeks.

I feel so relieved there are many if us with no symptoms :) I'm just trying to not think about my pregnancy at the mo. very hard I know I just don't want to look into every little thing. I'm taking my folic acid every day so hoping I'll be ok xx

I think the opening hours may depend on your area. I don't know yet when I will get booked in for my first scan. I have my booking appointment on the 3rd December. I'm sorting of hoping I can have my 12 week scan either before Christmas week or the new year as it will be difficult trying to get time off work otherwise.

they only close xmas day and boxing day i think!? least that's round here! you';ll prob get one between xmas and new yr :). I don't turn 12wks until about the 27th, so have a feeling will be waiting until the new yr :dohh:

i'm with you ladies not having many symptoms. Apart from a nasty metal taste in my mouth which i never got last time not really had anything yet. The odd very slight wave of nausea that'd be easy to ignore if i didn't know i was pregnant, but ms didn't get my until around 6wks last time so it could all change in a few days :/

I hit 12 weeks on the 22nd, so looks like I will be caught up in the holiday period too. I hope either I can fit something in the week before or after christmas, otherwise its going to be tough to get time off. I was sort of assuming they would close on somedays for the holidays, but I'm not really sure.

Its a bit weird isn't it? Hoping that you get sick just so you can have confirmation something is happening.

if you want the nuceal (sorry terrible spelling!) test done, they have to have scanned you by 13+6days so they def usually do scan between xmas and new yr otherwise they'd have a terrible backlog and never catch up ;).

it is weird semi hoping for sickness. I didn't fancy any food tonight but that also happened with my son, so i really think sickness is right around the corner, sooo not looking forward to it though!!

8.30, think i might have a bath and go to bed :haha:

I'm the same hoping for Christmas period to save taking time off work, it would be easier.

It's not strange to want sickness I do at the hope of a baby girl lol. So I think I'm the strangest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->