~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I'm off to my midwife appointment in a couple of hours after toddler group! Eek :)!

Hope everyone's well today!

Lauki good luck!
I'm so sick today! Awful headache and keep thinking I'm going to puke!
Not really fun when looking after a toddler either....,

Well a stressful day yesterday! We have a child at school with suspected slapped cheek virus, so me and another pregnant teacher have been sent home! So I sent all afternoon at the doctors having blood tests done, get the results on Thursday. Nt sure what will happen if the test shows that I have been exposed to the virus??

Hello ladies... haven't posted for a while! I hope you're all okay.

I haven't really had any morning sickness... hoping that's normal! But I do have a constant headache and congestion. I feel really picky over what I eat. I'll be starving one minute, have two mouthfulls of something and then feel full or not fancy it anymore!

Got my first scan on 23rd and I can't wait... I just want to know that this baby is okay so I can start getting excited!

I've been so rubbish at work and I'm tempted to tell my boss, but know I should wait really. Anyone else told work yet? xxx

((ilovehim)) I know it must be hard but just stay as calm as you can, last thing you need is to get stressed and you get sick. Unfortunately we can't choose family. And I don't think some people realize how serious pain killer addiction is. It can be worse than coke or heroin.

My husband is mad at me for being sick and not doing enough around the house. I dont think he cares about me or the baby.

thanks! im realli trying not to stress so therefore im putting her out of my life for right now, when she can stop putting me down & stressing me out then maybe ill think about talking to her again but as for now i gotta do what i gotta do & it really hurts but im not losing my baby over her.
you know what i really hate is ill tell her she needs to stop putting me down and she'll try to tell me im crazy she doesnt put me down and that i need MEDS crazy MEDS im like is she for real?! im just tired of fighting with her and i know how serious pain killers can be because when i was 19 my doctor started to give them to me for my back!! WORST thing i ever took and lets just say i had to battle threw it but i made it out it wasnt easy thou but i did it and ive tried to help her too but she doesnt want the help and when u dont want the help then it just want work:-/

aww im sure hubby loves u and the baby veryveryvery much he probably just being a meany!! YOU KNOW GUYS DONT THINK BEFORE THEY SPEAK!!:hugs:pm me netime if u wanna talk

i feel so crappy today my body hurts sooo bad i cant wait till DH gets home because i need a fullbody rub down and i got MS:-(

Thanks everyone. The bleeding tailed off again and I'm spotting brown "like usual", so I think I may have over-exherted myself yesterday. I've read that when you have an area like that it's generally best to put yourself on bedrest and rest as much as possible - I've noticed that the more I lay down and rest, the better the bleeding is. Hubby has taken the rest of the week off work to look after me, so hopefully no more problems.

I felt a bit queasy this morning, but it subsided when I ate. Could this be the start of morning sickness? :shrug:

Oooh yay MrsMcP! I have a scan then too. :D

Sorry you're feeling so rough, ilovehim. :hugs:

Fingers crossed you'll be okay, alanna!

Oh my can I have nachos for breakfast? Because that's what I want! Lol

Congratulations to all the new :bfp:! Welcome and hope you all have healthy and happy pregnancies! :flower:

If you'd like to add the July Sunbeams banner to your siggy, there are two size choices ~ the codes and instructions are on page 37 ~ post 362!

Please let me know if I've missed anyone or missed an updated EDD! :thumbup:

[A little update on me ~ my husband and I weren't expecting to try this cycle but everything worked out timing wise and we were able to bd around O time :dance: I'm now 2dpo and plan to test on Turkey Day! :happydance: Fingers crossed for our rainbow ~
I'd have a due date of Aug 2, 2013 but there'd of course be a chance of having a July '13 birth!! :happydance: Either way ~ we're just hopeful for a sticky :bfp:]

Best of luck to you lovnsunshine! I have my fingers and toes firmly crossed for you! Thank you for continuing to update the thread xx

Whigfield how much did you have to pay for your early scan?
I've done tests and they all say Bfp but I just don't feel pregnant at All. Anybody the same?? I have tender breasts but that is all.

Xx

I wouldn't really know either, so don't worry! I'm tender, my boobs have gone up a size, and I get waves of tiredness and an achy back if I've been working for a long time. Its my sign to take a break! If i weren't actively trying, I don't think I'd know I was PG. I'd think I had overworked or was a little ill. xx

Girls, I've been away all weekend so it'll take me a while to catch up.

Just wanted to update that I'm bleeding and cramping today. We went to the ER and they did find a heartbeat, so we'll go to my ob tomorrow to see what's going on.

Congrats to new pregnancies and I hope everyone's feeling okay. :hugs:

I really hope little bean hangs on in there! I am thinking of you xx

AFM, midwife in 6 days time! Yay!

Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies :) it's morning for me. How is everyone doing/feeling?

AFM~ Ugh, just threw up for the second time during this pregnancy, and still feel nauseous, I wish the nausea would go away, it's always there. I'm off to physical therapy for my knee and I work today, nothing super special. My emotions are all out of wack, and my OH has actually referred to me as being a b@tch and asking why I've been so mean to him. Poor guy, I'm not trying to be, but he makes me so grumpy, he's not overly sympathetic and just says I'm being lazy and it's only going to get worse....kinda makes me want to smack him....and then he wonders why I'm being mean, sorry for the rant, I'm just so mad at him. TTYL

Random few questions. Are severe headaches a pregnancy symptom? I seem to be getting strong headaches lately.
Also anyone from the UK we can't get our hcg levels checked can we? I didn't with my first. It's just I've seen a lot of women on here talking about their numbers but I have no idea what mine are xx

I never had mine checked :) Mummytojack. I don't think they do it in the UK!

I think headaches can be a symptom because of the change in hormones in your body!

I had my appointment with the midwife today, got all my notes and paperwork and got my first scan booked for in 5 weeks! Eek!

MummytoJack, not to send you into a worry, but they can also be a sign of high blood pressure, I don't know how things work over by you, but if you can call your midwife/doctor and explain, at least let them know you are getting them. Or if you can stop somewhere and get your blood pressure checked. Here in the US they have them in pharmacy stores so it's pretty easy to check it out. Just a thought.

https://www.babycenter.com/0_headaches-during-pregnancy_2035.bc

jojo- it sounds fine to me! as long as they're doubling if you get them checked again everything should be perfect!

I've been so rubbish at work and I'm tempted to tell my boss, but know I should wait really. Anyone else told work yet? xxx

i told my boss a few days after i found out, and she has been brilliant, felt rough today and she even sent me home. I'm so glad i have a supportive boss

Thank you ladies for your help. I still need to call the doctors and make an appointment with the midwife. Lauki I'll read the link when I get home :) they do seem to be pretty strong. I'll have a read through and see what I think. Are there any other causes to high blood pressure? Would I know by any thing else ?

As for hcg levels I didn't think they checked them in the uk xxxx

Morning sickness has completely hit me today. I threw up as soon as I got out of bed to get ready for work. I'm feeling a tad better now, but still not well enough to eat an actual meal. I've just been snacking on crackers and sprite.

I told my boss today. I figure if I'm throwing up she should know. She was so happy and told me to just let her know how I'm feeling. She's so understanding so I'm thrilled! I only told her, though I will probably tell coworkers as well soon so they know why I'm running to the bathroom constantly.

I hope everyone is well today! Nikki, I'm so sorry about your mom :( What a tough situation. I'm glad you are taking care of yourself, no need to worry about her now.

Whig, I'm glad your bleeding seems to be under control! I have not had any spotting but I have noticed that when I am more active I cramp more. It's not bad but there is a noticeable difference.

I'm dying here ladies :( I've been having awful nausea but my OB won't prescribe me anything till they see me :( but then they don't have an appointment available. I feel like if I don't get something I'm going to end up puking my guts out :( sorry tmi

The link you put on lauki doesn't really describe the head aches I get. It tends to be around the temple area and around my eyes. Mainly on one side at a time. I really don't know what causes it. I did think it may be work as I work with a computer or the lighting. I got the lights changed above my desk and they still appear. Even stranger today as I'm home looking after my poorly son and I got them today. I've had some sleep with my son earlier so I wouldn't say I was tired :/ strange.

If anyone can shed any light on this that would be great xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->