~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I think my DS and I have a stomach bug. UGHH I feel horrible. Last night I got up in the middle of the night to feed DD a bottle, and I had to put her on the floor mid feed to run to the washroom to get sick. Horrible.

The link you put on lauki doesn't really describe the head aches I get. It tends to be around the temple area and around my eyes. Mainly on one side at a time. I really don't know what causes it. I did think it may be work as I work with a computer or the lighting. I got the lights changed above my desk and they still appear. Even stranger today as I'm home looking after my poorly son and I got them today. I've had some sleep with my son earlier so I wouldn't say I was tired :/ strange.

If anyone can shed any light on this that would be great xx

Do your headaches get worse when you are active? Like walking up the stairs or exercising?

Thank you ladies for your help. I still need to call the doctors and make an appointment with the midwife. Lauki I'll read the link when I get home :) they do seem to be pretty strong. I'll have a read through and see what I think. Are there any other causes to high blood pressure? Would I know by any thing else ?

As for hcg levels I didn't think they checked them in the uk xxxx

as far as i kow they dont check hcg in uk... unless suspected misscarriage etc.. im lucky cos im in turkey atm :) scan in 10days time xx

HELP!! I don't know if this is just me but I've only just noticed. Sorry if tmi. I was about to get in the bath when I saw in the mirror my boobs looked a lot bigger as expected and my nipples also a lot bigger as expected. What I also noticed was they were very veiny and not usually like that. Also you can see the veins on my chest and arms as well which you usually can't. Also one or 2 on my forehead that I don't remember being there usually. Also when I lift up my arms I can see veins going down my side. I don't know if I'm just noticing them more but I'm sure they aren't normally there :/

HELP!! I don't know if this is just me but I've only just noticed. Sorry if tmi. I was about to get in the bath when I saw in the mirror my boobs looked a lot bigger as expected and my nipples also a lot bigger as expected. What I also noticed was they were very veiny and not usually like that. Also you can see the veins on my chest and arms as well which you usually can't. Also one or 2 on my forehead that I don't remember being there usually. Also when I lift up my arms I can see veins going down my side. I don't know if I'm just noticing them more but I'm sure they aren't normally there :/

yea its normal :) scary though.. i had it with my son.. i think its cos of in creased blood supply... :)

Hi everyone- I am back from playgroup and DD is sleeping for now. How do you do the multiquote thing? doesnt appear to be working for me.

When you are reading through the posts, if you click on the multiquote button for each post you want to respond to, then hit reply. All the quotes should show up for you to reply to.

((ilovehim)) I know it must be hard but just stay as calm as you can, last thing you need is to get stressed and you get sick. Unfortunately we can't choose family. And I don't think some people realize how serious pain killer addiction is. It can be worse than coke or heroin.

My husband is mad at me for being sick and not doing enough around the house. I dont think he cares about me or the baby.

That sucks :( Do you think he might not realise how hard it for you? Might be worth trying to talk to him about it? Hope you are able to sort it out.

Well a stressful day yesterday! We have a child at school with suspected slapped cheek virus, so me and another pregnant teacher have been sent home! So I sent all afternoon at the doctors having blood tests done, get the results on Thursday. Nt sure what will happen if the test shows that I have been exposed to the virus??

Fingers crossed that you weren't exposedx

Hello ladies... haven't posted for a while! I hope you're all okay.

I haven't really had any morning sickness... hoping that's normal! But I do have a constant headache and congestion. I feel really picky over what I eat. I'll be starving one minute, have two mouthfulls of something and then feel full or not fancy it anymore!

Got my first scan on 23rd and I can't wait... I just want to know that this baby is okay so I can start getting excited!

I've been so rubbish at work and I'm tempted to tell my boss, but know I should wait really. Anyone else told work yet? xxx

Good luck for your scan, hope it goes well. I havent told work yet, as I want to wait until I have had a scan.

I think my DS and I have a stomach bug. UGHH I feel horrible. Last night I got up in the middle of the night to feed DD a bottle, and I had to put her on the floor mid feed to run to the washroom to get sick. Horrible.

That sounds rough, hope you both get better soon x

Jojo I got worried because I couldn't remember this happening with my son. I text my mum to ask her, she is a nurse. She said its because I'm pregnant so now I feel relieved. I did think it may have something to do with blood etc x

The boob thing is normal! I had it with Sophie!

Hope your headaches clear up soon!

Jojo I got worried because I couldn't remember this happening with my son. I text my mum to ask her, she is a nurse. She said its because I'm pregnant so now I feel relieved. I did think it may have something to do with blood etc x

i know you tend to forget some of what happens when ur preg dont you?? im like that atm... i dont remember the moods swings... my hubby sure does though :blush:

Mummytojack, I'm a mummy to a jack too :wave:
Are you drinking enough? I used to get bad headaches when I was dehydrated.
Veiny boobs are very normal too :haha:

My scan should be round about 29th December, so I'm wondering whether I will get it before new year!
Would have been nice to have it before Christmas so we can tell family, I've only told my boss, and my best friend... I quite like having a little secret!

The weeks are going slowwwwww. Are any of you getting a Doppler? I had one with jack and it really put my mind at rest!

I wish I had a doppler. I heard they are not really effective until about 17wks? At my Dr appointments she would normally do the heartbeat. It was so wonderful to hear it booming away. I got to go drop DH at work then take the LO swimming

My ob put me on progesterone, so hopefully that does the trick. He said if I could make it to 10 weeks, I'd have a much higher chance.

I wish I had a doppler. I heard they are not really effective until about 17wks? At my Dr appointments she would normally do the heartbeat. It was so wonderful to hear it booming away. I got to go drop DH at work then take the LO swimming

I heard jack at about 9/10 weeks last time! Was great to hear the heartbeat before the scan, as I had a mmc before jack. Was really scared of getting to the scan and nothing being there.

Hi ladies! Quick update on me:
I'm sitting in the ER right now. Had to get an ultrasound and now getting fluids for dehydration. I was also able to get some Zofran which is some awesome anti-nausea meds. I was having lower left side abdominal pain and needed to make sure it wasn't an ectopic. They were very quick about getting me in a room and ultrasound came rather quickly to take me for my scan. At first she couldn't see anything but a sac :( the sac measure 5 weeks 6 days and was empty :( I started crying because she said by now they should see something. She was doing an external ultrasound so she pressed harder and finally saw a small little bean :) with a heart flickering away :) unfortunately she couldn't measure the heart rate because it was so tiny but she even showed me and I saw it myself :) so relieved!!!
Edit: forgot to mention baby measured 6 weeks 2 days :)

I'm sitting in the ER right now. Had to get an ultrasound and now getting fluids for dehydration. I was also able to get some Zofran which is some awesome anti-nausea meds. I was having lower left side abdominal pain and needed to make sure it wasn't an ectopic. They were very quick about getting me in a room and ultrasound came rather quickly to take me for my scan. At first she couldn't see anything but a sac :( the sac measure 5 weeks 6 days and was empty :( I started crying because she said by now they should see something. She was doing an external ultrasound so she pressed harder and finally saw a small little bean :) with a heart flickering away :) unfortunately she couldn't measure the heart rate because it was so tiny but she even showed me and I saw it myself :) so relieved!!!

Oh goodness, that must have been a scary moment but so glad to hear that bean is there with a heartbeat and everything!! :dance: And you're measuring a day ahead! :wohoo: Fantastic news!

Oh goodness, that must have been a scary moment but so glad to hear that bean is there with a heartbeat and everything!! :dance: And you're measuring a day ahead! :wohoo: Fantastic news!

Yes I was terrified!! I started crying because I thought I had a mmc. But then she searched more and found it!!! :) my precious little bean!

Yay junemomma! What a scary time! So so pleased for you that you got to see a little heartbeat! Are you very sick? Sorry i've missed out on a bit. I'm sick too, almost got in hospital last week. Do you feel better now you're hydrated? xx

That sounds stressful! So glad they found your bean with a heartbeat :) yay!

Yay junemomma! What a scary time! So so pleased for you that you got to see a little heartbeat! Are you very sick? Sorry i've missed out on a bit. I'm sick too, almost got in hospital last week. Do you feel better now you're hydrated? xx
A little, the anti-nausea meds really helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->