~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Dr just came in, they were checking my appendix along with the baby. So during the ultrasound they also checked the appendix. He just came in and asked if I had someone able to take care of me and watch my kids. He's trying to get an MRI of my appendix. So one of three things will happen tonight: 1)I get to go home but have to come back in the morning 2) they are going to admit me and reevaluate in the morning 3) he's trying to get the MRI tonight but might have to get a CT which I don't want a CT cuz its not safe for the baby :(
I'm pretty scared right now. What did he see on the ultrasound that makes him take further steps? He said my bloodwork came back fine. Wouldn't it show if there was a problem with
my appendix?

Dr just came in, they were checking my appendix along with the baby. So during the ultrasound they also checked the appendix. He just came in and asked if I had someone able to take care of me and watch my kids. He's trying to get an MRI of my appendix. So one of three things will happen tonight: 1)I get to go home but have to come back in the morning 2) they are going to admit me and reevaluate in the morning 3) he's trying to get the MRI tonight but might have to get a CT which I don't want a CT cuz its not safe for the baby :(
I'm pretty scared right now. What did he see on the ultrasound that makes him take further steps? He said my bloodwork came back fine. Wouldn't it show if there was a problem with
my appendix?

Hugs to you!! I hope that everything is fine and he's just taking excessive precautions. Please do come back and let us know more once you find out.:hugs:

Are any of you having insomnia? I have it really bad- took me 2 1/2 hours to fall asleep and then i was waking up all night/morning long. I'm getting soooo exhausted here.

Have you been told if you can take anything during first trimester to help with sleep? A friend of mine, her doc in a high risk clinic said she could take Tylenol PM (which is Tylenol plus Benadryl)~ she remembers it def being approved for 2nd and 3rd tri, but she doesn't know if its ok in first

myra, I keep waking up all night too. I am so tired sitting at work! It's crazy!! When I wake up at 4am then I can't go back to sleep no matter how hard I try. Then I have to wait til DS has gone to sleep before I can go to sleep at night and then get up at 4 again. Thankfully this morning it was 5 instead of 4 but it's still insane!!!! I need my sleep!

junemomma, yes, your blood work would show if it's your appendix. I had mine out when I was 16. I went into the hospital dry heaving at that point and barely able to move. They took several viles of blood and I remember how cute the young guy was that was taking it and I told him to take it all because I no longer needed it I was in so much pain I thought I was dying. The surgeon came in and said it's your appendix we're going now! They wheeled me into surgery at 1am. Said if I waited any longer they would have exploded. So yes your blood work would should. My white blood cell count was excessively high! Very glad they found a heartbeat with your little bean!!!!

I haven't told anyone at work yet except my friend that knows we were trying. I keep telling her I'm about to blab it and she said no don't. You don't have to tell them ANYTHING until you're 12 weeks. So then I get that point OK I don't have to tell them. My manager is out of the office right now due to a severe car accident and she is finally getting on the mend and able to come back! So my supervisor, well if you tell her something she'll blab it to everyone else. So I'm trying to wait!!

Today the nausea was better than yesterday for me. I found out my baby loves some bacon egg and cheese sandwiches! LOL! Of course my mom replies with, well heck, who don't like them?? HAHA!!! I had one last night for dinner and one today for breakfast and it made me feel so good! Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do for dinner. DS wants me to order pizza. I'd love to order it. HAHA! I'm really trying to watch what we eat though. But I can't deny I can eat a ton of pizza even when pregnant. I think I'm going to have another pizza baby!! HAHAHA!!

myra, I keep waking up all night too. I am so tired sitting at work! It's crazy!! When I wake up at 4am then I can't go back to sleep no matter how hard I try. Then I have to wait til DS has gone to sleep before I can go to sleep at night and then get up at 4 again. Thankfully this morning it was 5 instead of 4 but it's still insane!!!! I need my sleep!

junemomma, yes, your blood work would show if it's your appendix. I had mine out when I was 16. I went into the hospital dry heaving at that point and barely able to move. They took several viles of blood and I remember how cute the young guy was that was taking it and I told him to take it all because I no longer needed it I was in so much pain I thought I was dying. The surgeon came in and said it's your appendix we're going now! They wheeled me into surgery at 1am. Said if I waited any longer they would have exploded. So yes your blood work would should. My white blood cell count was excessively high! Very glad they found a heartbeat with your little bean!!!!

Well if my blood work was normal I don't understand why they're keeping me for more tests. My nurse told me the ultrasound was inconclusive. Ugh! I don't think it's my appendix but I guess they just gotta do their job.

Just returned from swimming lessons with the LO and when I went to the toilet I found more blood when I wiped...brownish and not enough to mess my panties just found it on the TP. I go for a scan on Friday...am quite concerned cause I never had this problem with my first child in first trimester and with the recent mc any blood brown pink or red freaks me out. I will put my feet up as much as I can today...maybe I just over did it at swimming.

hey everyone,
it hasnt been a good day for me at all ive been up since 5am throwing up and it stop for alittle while but pretty much has been on and off all day!! the only thing ive been able to keep down is some chicken noodle soup & ginger ale. Dh and me got into a big fight and i told him, if he wants to stress me out then he can just get OUT & so he did! and to be honset with you all im not mad because i just can't take the stress nemore and its like everytime i get stressed i find myself spotting again so id rather him leave instead of being stressed out and losing my baby right?! the only thing that sucks thou is ive had to take care of myself all day but i dont even care.
earlier my girlfriend came & picked me up because she just got a job at the gas station & said they were still hiring so she told me she take me up there to apply i fig that maybe id get lil part time job help with some of the bills but then as soon as i got home i said to myself i dont think i can work right now im having alot of sickness im tired all the time my backs been bothering me really bad ive already been spotting here & there and plus i got school to worry about which is alot more important because its my dream job that makes $16 up an hour not $7.50!!

june-i really hope all is well if i were u id be asking questions like crazy,like u said your pregnant u dont wanna hurt the baby so ask WHY the wanna do it what do they thinks going on because like jj said if it was that it would show in ur blood i really wish u the best and hope u feel better send me some of that zofran i could really use it!!

i cant believe tomorrow is already WED! yay i go to the doctors thursdays then i can finally book my ultrasound scan i cant not wait and i cant wait to share my pictures with u all i just hope the heartbeats and everything is ok & i was thinking about renting a dopplar! if i can remember they can hear the heartbeat at 12weeks!! also i cant sleep worth crap neither and im always waking up 95times in the middle of the night either because i think im sleeping in to late or i have to pee its driving me crazi

Please someone HELP ME
Ive been having dull abdominal cramping all day and at around 5 pm i wiped and it was stringy brown and red blood. Mostly dark red.. its happened twice today. im still cramping. Please someone tell me this is normal? Tell me something . Thanks!

I don't think anyone online can say for certain. I would call a doctor. Lots of places have a triage nurse you can talk to as well. I will think good thoughts for you!

Just returned from swimming lessons with the LO and when I went to the toilet I found more blood when I wiped...brownish and not enough to mess my panties just found it on the TP. I go for a scan on Friday...am quite concerned cause I never had this problem with my first child in first trimester and with the recent mc any blood brown pink or red freaks me out. I will put my feet up as much as I can today...maybe I just over did it at swimming.

:hugs::hugs: rest up and keep an eye on it!! i hope it goes away :flower:

Please someone HELP ME
Ive been having dull abdominal cramping all day and at around 5 pm i wiped and it was stringy brown and red blood. Mostly dark red.. its happened twice today. im still cramping. Please someone tell me this is normal? Tell me something . Thanks!

if you have cramping i would get checked but mostly rest until you can see someone and think good thoughts :hugs:

Myra-i've been having a lot of trouble sleeping as well. im not sure if its pregnancy related or not, as my husband has been gone but got home today so I'll know soon enough if its from the embryo keeping me up or just missing my hubby heh heh

dawn- id probably go to the er if ur bleeding and cramping theirs not to much they can do but do a sonogram which that might not tell u nething yet because u might be to early but they can check ur beta hcg level and do a exam u know tell u if ur cervixs r open closed have u had ur levels check yet?

also thats werid the uk dont check ur hcg levels or scan till 12weeks

DawnLu go to the ER and they will see you and check your blood etc
Take a bag incase they want u overnight

No nothing seems to trigger it off it just sort of happens. :/ so I don't know.

i had really bad bad headachs with my son i dont remember to much of what it was from i just kept getting them and bad i heard its normal to get headachs during pregnancy hope u feel better

Hey Maratobe...thank you so much. I am checking it and seems to be no more thank GOD. Someone told me spotting can be just what happens in first trimester but I think I over worry cause of the mc earlier. I been reading about it online- probably not the smartest thing as it makes me more worried cause online they list things like ectopic pregnancies etc which isn't something anyone wants to read!

i spotted at 6 weeks and 11 weeks with my daughter and they put it down to a UTI, im glad it has stopped! now rest up and stay away from google lol

hello ladies can i join your group, i found out today my baby #3 is due in july. i thought i was 12 weeks going by my LMP date but i found out differently. mind you i had 4 very strong positive no trying to figure out a faint positive or anything on oct. 31st. when we found out. then todays first doc appointment.

ok well went to the doctor, took forever to finally see him but before that. the nurse came in and said that she did the pregtest they have from my urine and that it came out negative.. Ya my jaw dropped i said no do it again... so i went with her and she did it again and big bold :bfp: i bursted into tears i told her you cant do that to people my heart broke for about 5 minutes. i cried for a half hour i would say. the doctor came in all apologetic said he had never had that happen before and was so sorry. he made the ultrasound tech come back to work just to do an emergency ultrasound for me. and it was seen as i am 4-6 weeks. so when i tested on the 31st i was barely pregnant.. baby has a strong healthy heart beat and that on my next appointment they will now more exactly how far along i am but she said for now my due date is July 28th.

hello ladies can i join your group, i found out today my baby #3 is due in july. i thought i was 12 weeks going by my LMP date but i found out differently. mind you i had 4 very strong positive no trying to figure out a faint positive or anything on oct. 31st. when we found out. then todays first doc appointment.

ok well went to the doctor, took forever to finally see him but before that. the nurse came in and said that she did the pregtest they have from my urine and that it came out negative.. Ya my jaw dropped i said no do it again... so i went with her and she did it again and big bold :bfp: i bursted into tears i told her you cant do that to people my heart broke for about 5 minutes. i cried for a half hour i would say. the doctor came in all apologetic said he had never had that happen before and was so sorry. he made the ultrasound tech come back to work just to do an emergency ultrasound for me. and it was seen as i am 4-6 weeks. so when i tested on the 31st i was barely pregnant.. baby has a strong healthy heart beat and that on my next appointment they will now more exactly how far along i am but she said for now my due date is July 28th.

Totally understand...I did two home tests and both came up with bold lines yay...went to dr and they did the urine test and the nurse told me it was negative...I was like WHAT THE? then the dr came in a few minutes later and found a faint line had appeared...agree they should double check or something cause I was pregnant, since then they did the normal blood test etc and cause I had spotting they did more blood tests to determine if the hormones were rising and they were quite high so I was happy but still unsure why I been spotting...it's been on and off. Congrats on your pregnancy- this will be my 3rd too sort of cause we lost one in August so really I suppose this is number 2 if it reaches 9mths okay. Praying so much that we don't lose it.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->