~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Lilly thanks i hope this baby sticks for you and mine as well. i also was woundering why i hadnt had any morning sickness yet well now i know becouse im not 12 weeks dua... lol i hope i dont get it that bad though. my friend is 19 weeks and she has had bad ms since she found out she was expecting. she is also on her third child as well

Sw33tp3a = I've just saw that you conceived your 3rd with PCOS. If you don't mind how did you conceive? I'm asking because my sister has PCOS and has had so much heartbreak trying to conceive. She does have one that was possibly conceived on clomid. Actually 2 months after stopping. But it didn't work this time and she's pretty much given up.

I'm so tired!

Why can't my DH do anything!! I have to do everything.,.. He couldn't web wash up last night when I went to bed at 6 with an awful headache :(

I'm so tired!

Why can't my DH do anything!! I have to do everything.,.. He couldn't web wash up last night when I went to bed at 6 with an awful headache :(

LOL Sounds as helpful as mine! I couldn't face cooking dinner so we got Pizzas and I saw the boxes on the table still after I showered and asked if the leftovers needed to go into the fridge? He said there were none he ate all the leftovers...so I am like I guess they need to go in the bin then?? Why the HECK he couldn't think to do it himself is beyond me!:wacko:

Ugh!! I know! Exactly the same! I'm sure they just look through the mess and things that need doing.....
I've decided I'm not doing it and it can wait till he gets home! If he thinks he's going to be able to do F all when this baby comes along he's in for a big shock!

Silly men!

I'm so lucky with mine! He's been awesome. Sophie has been sleeping rubbish, so he's been taking her in bed every night so I could get a full night's sleep (well 6 toilet trips ;)).

Jojo I think I'm ok with he mood swings. My partner is working in London for the week and I'm looking after my poorly little boy. Not had a full nights sleep in I don't know how long and I'm being rather calm haha. Instead of being on here I need to get ready for work but I can't be bothered haha. When does the pregnancy 'glow' come I look shocking this morning haha x

So I went home and I'm back. Zofran didn't work :( I've been vomiting and dry heaving for hours. I hope they figure something out!

junemomma, I hope they figure something out too!! You need to make sure you drink plenty of water!! Need to keep yourself hydrated!! That LO depends on it! :hugs: :hugs:

Men are very silly! Mine is really good to a point. He'll do things for me but getting him to wash them dishes up is difficult although he wants me to cook all the time. I refuse when the dishes aren't clean. But he'll take the trash out or clean up when I ask him to, but he'll leave an empty tooth paste bottle in the cabinet instead of throwing it away and getting another. He seems more sensitive than me and I'm like you're going to have to get over it! You can't cry to your drill seargant when you go into the military! LOL!

morning ladies,
im still feeling like total crap today! i go to the doctors tomorrow so im trying not to go to the hospital but idk how much more sickness i can take,maybe i should call her up see if she can't just call something in because im just barely holding anything down:-(
it really sucks that most of our hubbys are acting the way they are,i found mine on the floor by the bed this morning!. he must of came back late last night, i felt sorry he had no blankets on him or nothing he couldve went and slept in the boys room or the girls theirs bunk beds & his kids havent been here the past 2days! i told their mother that i just cant deal with all them kids right now and she had the nerve to try and start a fight?!?! we always have them and even when we dont dh or i goes and picks them up for school in the am ugh i just duno why some woman have children?! when they dont want nothing to do with them it just kills me:-/ here u carried ur child for 9months gave birth and them BAMN dont want nothing to do with them and then keep on having MORE but then theirs woman like me who've been ttc for 2yrs and cant keep poping out one after another after ANOTHER!

june- im really sorri to hear ur back in the hospital i really hope they get to the bottom of it and hope that you and baby are ok! you know its crazy but when they give u the zofran threw the IV it probably worked alot better then the pills right?!?! feel better mama<3 :hugs:

Urgh I'm being rubbish at work. Once or twice a week I have to work in London which means a 1.45 hrs commute and standing up the whole way because the trains back! I can't quite bring myself to ask for a seat yet at 6 weeks, plus I usually travel with a colleague that doesn't know.

Luckily I haven't been suffering too much from nausea yet. Just a little bit, but no actual throwing up! My back has been killing me though, probably because I already had back problems and had an operation a few years ago. I never realised back pain would be an issue so early in the pregnancy - BIG SHOCK!

I just can't concentrate at work and feel so tired and headachey all the time. I'm sure colleagues have noticed that i'm: tired all the time, have a headache but won't take pills, keep eating wierd things throughout the day... or maybe i'm paranoid.

Hurry up Christmas so I can tell the world! Is it just me or has time stood still since we found out? xxx

In a really bad mood today! Think I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed! :haha:

I've got a massive feeling that this baby is a boy. I don't know why this is but I just can't shake it, can't wait to see what our 20 week scan says... God that seems so far away! :dohh:

One good thing, I have been resting up because I demanded OH take the week off work to look after me (after all, I'm supposed to be on bed rest and I was cleaning, taking care of the animals.. etc. He should be doing that!) And I have noticed a MASSIVE improvement on the bleeding. It's slowed each day and now I don't believe I've had any spotting at all so far! :happydance:

Sw33tp3a = I've just saw that you conceived your 3rd with PCOS. If you don't mind how did you conceive? I'm asking because my sister has PCOS and has had so much heartbreak trying to conceive. She does have one that was possibly conceived on clomid. Actually 2 months after stopping. But it didn't work this time and she's pretty much given up.

i actually just started having PCOS last year after doing the new fad diet last year in January(2011) the HCG diet drops. CRAP.. well it messed up my cycles that use to be every 30 days like clock work. then my cycles would go from 45 days to 90. then in February(2012) i had a 45 day straight period bad to wear i thought i was him-ridging. this happened twice more. i went to the doc in August(2012) and he did tests and said i had PCOS and wasn't ovulating he had me try GENERISS FE, a birth control pill that regulates you ovulation and cycle with estrogen in it . we thought we would never conceive so we had given up. we were about to have a yard sale and get ride of the crib and stuff we still had. we my period was still long 14 days but alot shorter the first month, so i quit taking the pills because i was always tired and so on. well my hubby brought it to my attention on the 10/31/12 that my period hadn't came in over 40 days he counts because he buys my period supplies lol. so we took a test and big BFP. so doc doing an ultrasound basically means when we found out i was like 2-3 weeks.

sw33- wow what a great story!!! im so glad u finally got ur :bfp:, me and Dh had been ttc for 2yrs and i always had iregg periods, at one point in time i thought maybe i had pcos so i finally got some blood work done to get it checked out & it came back as i didnt have it which i was happy about it in a way but then again im like WELL WHY EM i not getting pregnant:-/ so i started temping using opks preseed softcups prenatals doing handstands after we BD, you know i was just trying everything i could and i actually called a few fertiliy places but they didnt take my insurance and just some of the prices and payments were just WOW! so 9.18 was our 2yr wedding anniversary and i was like 10dpo on that day to so i told myself that i was gonna test but me and dh had talked about it and said that we were just gonna take a break if we got another :bfn: intill i was done school & then we'd go to the fertiliy clinic well it happen i got my Big FAT NO again so i put all my stuff up but still was taken my prenatals because my hair and nails never been so long and my skin never so clear:) well after af was over i just relax as much as i could kept busy we still had sex like crazy and then i notice af hadnt come yet and i notices that i wasnt feeling so good neither so i took a hpt oct 21 BFN :,( so i told myself i wasnt going to go threw it again well on the 23rd still no af so i went and got one of those free test but u know sometimes they people dont wait how long they should for the test line to show up like WE do lol well idk but on the 25th something just told me ok take just ONE more JUST ONEMORE it cant hurt and lucky for me i had some internet cheapys so i took one and when i was about to trash it i look back down at it and thought i saw something I DID but i had a evap happen to me on these test a few months back so i thought it was that AGAIN! but idk i still had HOPE so i ran to cvs with my last $15 and got two ept digitals but just my luck they came up as error so lucky for me i live across the street from the health department where they do free test and thank god the nurse was in so i went over there and they set the timer for 10mins u know to make sure they read it right and the nurse there knew i been trying well she came in and said congrats nikki its positive i couldnt stop crying after two yrs my dream finally came true<3 and according to my LMP i was due june 28th but after all was said and done i come to find out im due july 8th lol so going by LMP doesnt always work i go see my midwife tomorrow and she will be sending me for a scan:) i cant wait i probably wont have my scan tomorrow but hopefully fri or sat:) cant wait good luck to u and H&H 9months

:hi: ladies, hope everyones little beans are growing well! Sorry for those who are spotting :(, so hoping its just normal pregnancy spotting for you!

my darling son has shared his nasty cold so currently feeling really sorry for myself. Colds and the beginnings of ms don't mix :dohh:

I've not told work yet, i nearly did as was being pressurised into agreeing to something i'll not be there for but atm its non of their business, my manager is not going to be impressed at all as i've only been back from last lot of mat leave since april :haha:

Hi ladies! I'm feeling much better now. They gave me phenergan and benedryl by IV and I was out. Finally slept and finally stopped throwing up! Thank God! Thank you all for being concerned. Oh and my appendix is fine :)
On a crappy note my discharge paperwork got mixed up with someone else's :( so they have my info. What to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->