~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Are any of you having insomnia? I have it really bad- took me 2 1/2 hours to fall asleep and then i was waking up all night/morning long. I'm getting soooo exhausted here.

Have you been told if you can take anything during first trimester to help with sleep? A friend of mine, her doc in a high risk clinic said she could take Tylenol PM (which is Tylenol plus Benadryl)~ she remembers it def being approved for 2nd and 3rd tri, but she doesn't know if its ok in first

I'm not having insomnia as such, but do seem to keep waking up at 4/5 am and cant get back to sleep which is annoying.

Just returned from swimming lessons with the LO and when I went to the toilet I found more blood when I wiped...brownish and not enough to mess my panties just found it on the TP. I go for a scan on Friday...am quite concerned cause I never had this problem with my first child in first trimester and with the recent mc any blood brown pink or red freaks me out. I will put my feet up as much as I can today...maybe I just over did it at swimming.

Hopefully you just over did it, hopefully everything is still fine.

hello ladies can i join your group, i found out today my baby #3 is due in july. i thought i was 12 weeks going by my LMP date but i found out differently. mind you i had 4 very strong positive no trying to figure out a faint positive or anything on oct. 31st. when we found out. then todays first doc appointment.

ok well went to the doctor, took forever to finally see him but before that. the nurse came in and said that she did the pregtest they have from my urine and that it came out negative.. Ya my jaw dropped i said no do it again... so i went with her and she did it again and big bold :bfp: i bursted into tears i told her you cant do that to people my heart broke for about 5 minutes. i cried for a half hour i would say. the doctor came in all apologetic said he had never had that happen before and was so sorry. he made the ultrasound tech come back to work just to do an emergency ultrasound for me. and it was seen as i am 4-6 weeks. so when i tested on the 31st i was barely pregnant.. baby has a strong healthy heart beat and that on my next appointment they will now more exactly how far along i am but she said for now my due date is July 28th.

Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months.

Urgh I'm being rubbish at work. Once or twice a week I have to work in London which means a 1.45 hrs commute and standing up the whole way because the trains back! I can't quite bring myself to ask for a seat yet at 6 weeks, plus I usually travel with a colleague that doesn't know.

Luckily I haven't been suffering too much from nausea yet. Just a little bit, but no actual throwing up! My back has been killing me though, probably because I already had back problems and had an operation a few years ago. I never realised back pain would be an issue so early in the pregnancy - BIG SHOCK!

I just can't concentrate at work and feel so tired and headachey all the time. I'm sure colleagues have noticed that i'm: tired all the time, have a headache but won't take pills, keep eating wierd things throughout the day... or maybe i'm paranoid.

Hurry up Christmas so I can tell the world! Is it just me or has time stood still since we found out? xxx

I've been lucky on the nausea so far too, only a very little. I do feel more tired than usual but thats probably due to waking up in the early hours. It does feel like nothing has happened since the first BFP, and it seems ages till we get a scan so we can see there is something happening

Hi ladies! I'm feeling much better now. They gave me phenergan and benedryl by IV and I was out. Finally slept and finally stopped throwing up! Thank God! Thank you all for being concerned. Oh and my appendix is fine :)
On a crappy note my discharge paperwork got mixed up with someone else's :( so they have my info. What to do.

Glad to hear you are feeling betterx

wow i can't believe the day is almost over with already!! and im so glad because i haven't been feeling good at all:-( but lucky for me ive been sleeping all day long!.
i just got up like 10mins ago & em already thinking maybe its time to go back to bed:-/
thankgod for dh he got ds from school & i think their hanging out at the park now,so that makes me happy:).
another thing that made me super happy was when i was looking threw some stuff today i found my son sonograms pictures and some gifts i got from the hospital it was so great finding all that stuff because a few yrs ago i lost all my son baby pictures/babybook/his hat and everything from the hospital/ i mean just alot of stuff that i could never get back so to see that i still got his sonograms made me feel so much better:-D oh and i found 2camera so0o im gonna drop them off at walmart later and hoping that their is lots my son baby pictures on their!!!
how everyone else doing?

So happy I've made it to 7 weeks. Yesterday I vomited, today I did lots of positive thinking so there was so sick - yay! :)

Scan a week on Friday.....I'm so so so excited!!

hello all, work is a problem for me now, i work in theatre bar and restaurant. Im a manager and next week - we have wine tasting!!! how am i going to get out of that??! they've arranged for a day im going to be in on purpose so i can taste all the wines arrrgghh

Just tell them! That's what I would do.

Or come up with an excuse. Like a tummy bug or headache?

So happy I've made it to 7 weeks. Yesterday I vomited, today I did lots of positive thinking so there was so sick - yay! :)

We are the same dates and I have a scan the same time too! Yay! :happydance:

hello all, work is a problem for me now, i work in theatre bar and restaurant. Im a manager and next week - we have wine tasting!!! how am i going to get out of that??! they've arranged for a day im going to be in on purpose so i can taste all the wines arrrgghh

Oh nooooo! The only thing I would do if I was determined not to tell anyone before would be to say that I just don't fancy it. If they question, it would be too bad! :shrug: :haha:

i hope i can make a appointment for friday or saturday for my scan im so ready to see my lil jelly bean and know that all is well i cant believe ill be 6w 4d tomorrow already and then weeks on sunday:) yay

i hope i can make a appointment for friday or saturday for my scan im so ready to see my lil jelly bean and know that all is well i cant believe ill be 6w 4d tomorrow already and then weeks on sunday:) yay

Eeee! Everyone's pregnancy seems to be advancing so fast! At the same time, I feel like I've been pregnant forever! :haha:

Yay, Hi fellow Blueberry! :happydance:

My scan is a private one, 8 weeks & 2 days. My 12 week scan date came through today for the 21st Dec! :) Super excited.

Awesome! Sorry for the vomit- Good job on the positive thinking!! I been feeling the same about the queaziness...it has to be a good sign right??:thumbup:

Antibiotics is a good excuse....otherwise it may be time to come clean :shrug:

Shame though, I love wine tasting sessions. We have them quarterly with a big group of friends but now I'm out for the foreseeable!! lol

Yay, Hi fellow Blueberry! :happydance:

My scan is a private one, 8 weeks & 2 days. My 12 week scan date came through today for the 21st Dec! :) Super excited.

Oooh yay! How much are you paying if you don't mind me asking? I paid £135 for an "emergency" scan on Saturday. :wacko:

Glad everyone is doing well!

junemommma so glad you're feeling better!! Your body needed to rest!!

I can't believe how far along we all are already!! It seems to be dragging by really but in the scheme of things, we are mostly already 6 weeks and some at 7!!! There are less than 6 weeks until Christmas which seems crazy and our Thanksgiving in the U.S. is a week from tomorrow!!! I can't believe how time is flying!

So I talked to my little sis that lives just over an hour from me and asked her if she would be there for me when I give birth. She said she has every intention on being there. I told her I was going to be alone as OH will be in basic training and DS is going to be at his grandma's. As I kept talking she was like are you crying? I said yes of course I'm crying! I'm an emotional wreck and thinking I'm going to be all alone. She was like NO don't cry!! LOL! She agreed that DS should be at grandma's house. He will leave the day after my wedding and fly back with her across the U.S. and stay at her house for 6 weeks which means he'll be back about 2 weeks after I have the baby. I gave DS the choice but since he couldn't go back to grandma's right away after I have the baby he chose to stay there and get his time in with her.

I'm surprised the girls at work haven't guessed it yet. I'm constantly tired and talking about naps and what not. But normally I'm hiding on the other side of the building so none of my coworkers really see me. When I walk through they say I look tired but that's the extent and I reply with I am. Haven't slept well the last couple nights. LOL! But I'd rather take this and be pregnant than to sleep well and not be!

you know i don't like the first trim of being pregnant because i already got some extra weight on me and u know you start gaining weight and looking more like ur just getting alittle bit fatter then pregnant "well im speaking for me" lol i just can't wait till i get around 12weeks when i start to show but who knows i might start showing alittle faster this time! i just feel so0 fat right now:-/ ive been wearing dh clothes and he gonna be taken me out to get some sweat suits i just wanna be warm and comfortable and then when it starts getting warmer i can bust out my cute clothes i really wish i wouldnt of got rid of my maternity clothes i had some cute ones oh well just means i can do more shopping<3 does neone else feel the way i do?!

hey girls!! hope everyone is well apart from some mornings sickness some of you are feeling!!
i too have been waking up from restless sleep with head aches and feeling very yuck in the tummy :( i can smell and taste everything and its horrible! plus running around after a 1 year old is testing my patience at the moment, im so irritable and grumpy!
i took another test this morning before my ultrasound tomorrow because im so worried. and the test line started showing up before i had finished dipping it in the pee hahaha
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/IMAG1104.jpg

I'm so jealous of you ladies ultrasounds! Talked to my doc today and he still doesn't want to send me for one. He says maybe we'll look at doing one around 9-10 weeks just to be sure of my dating before I go for my 12 week IPS testing. I so badly want to go in the next few weeks so I can see my little one's heartbeat. We're planning to tell our family at Christmas but our 12 week ultrasound isn't until just after Christmas so I'd like to know everything is OK before we announce. And a picture would be nice to show them!

Had my HCG tested again today though. At 4 weeks it was 112. Today I am 5weeks 2 days and it came back at 8000. Doc was happy with that. Starting to notice a bit of nausea in the evenings, and my boobs are still super sore and seem to be almost a cup size bigger already. Craziness!

you know i don't like the first trim of being pregnant because i already got some extra weight on me and u know you start gaining weight and looking more like ur just getting alittle bit fatter then pregnant "well im speaking for me" lol i just can't wait till i get around 12weeks when i start to show but who knows i might start showing alittle faster this time! i just feel so0 fat right now:-/ ive been wearing dh clothes and he gonna be taken me out to get some sweat suits i just wanna be warm and comfortable and then when it starts getting warmer i can bust out my cute clothes i really wish i wouldnt of got rid of my maternity clothes i had some cute ones oh well just means i can do more shopping<3 does neone else feel the way i do?!

I mentioned that to a friend today that I just feel so fat! I am a big girl already and I usually look good when I suck my tummy in but now I can't suck it in anymore! It's driving me bananas!!! I feel like when one of the girls comes back tomorrow after being gone since Friday that she's going to look at me and wonder. Hopefully not but I can't hide at my desk all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->