~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Haha I ate cereal last night so I didn't have to cook. It was about 3:30 in the morning to be fair lol. This morning feel very sicky :(

Ahh what a lovely dream. I'm hoping for a girl as I have a son already x

We have a son already too, but the more I think about it te more I just want a healthy baby :cloud9:

morning ladies!
i go to the doctors in about 3hours and i cant wait to make an appointment for my scan hopefully i can get one tomorrow or sat!!! im still feeling really sick this morning and i also took some pictures of my son ultrasound because i wanted to share them with u

ericso1.jpg

ericsono.jpg

ericus.jpg

one of them is actually when i was alittle over 6weeks and the other 2 are when i found out he was a little BOY and im sure u'll be able to tell the boy lol i cant wait

mummytojack- yes i think it sounds like im having a girl too and whats crazy is for years ive always had a dream that i had a lil girl with blue eyes and curly black hair because dh has blue eyes and black hair and i got curly hair!!! god she was so beautiful:) and im hoping for a girl as well since i have a son but like mummyclo said she just be happy with a healthy baby and im all for that too but im hoping and praying for alittle girl like the one in my dreams but whatever the baby is boy girl blue eyes or brown black or brown hair i dont care as long as baby healthy thats all that matters in the end

had ANOTHER blood test today. I hope my hcg has gone up significantly so they can stop taking my blood and I can stop worrying so much. I'm thinking of asking for a scan if it's going up slowly to see what the matter is. I'd rather know now than later. good news is my spotting has completely stopped though. I just really hope everything works out!

had ANOTHER blood test today. I hope my hcg has gone up significantly so they can stop taking my blood and I can stop worrying so much. I'm thinking of asking for a scan if it's going up slowly to see what the matter is. I'd rather know now than later. good news is my spotting has completely stopped though. I just really hope everything works out!

aww poor thing!but im so glad ur spotting has stop mine has also completely stop too im just awaiting to go to the doctors now in about 20mins my dad should be here to take me cause dh has the truck.
you know how i got a scan earlier when i was pregnant with my son i told the doctor i was unsure of my LMP but u gotta be careful too because if ur too early u may not be able to see nothing but like the sac thats all i see at 5w 3d:-/ and it didnt put my mind to rest!! i just em hoping when igo for my scan within the next couple of days hopeful tomorrow or saturday, that everything wil be ok.
you kno lumin like i said i had low levels at first too and read that alot of woman with low beta levels still can have a healty normal pregnancy google beta hcg levels and it will have a bunch of info for u good luck i hope them levels are going up up up and that u can take the doctor into a scan, i think i gotta get blood work again today too:hugs: wlep dads here so im off wish me luck

Ilovehim- you're definitely right about scanning too early. I'll ask them when they think I should have one.
I really hope the slow rising levels don't mean much. They just barely doubled last time, and I had 3 days in between. I should know my new results in a couple hours.
Good luck at your appointment as well!

lum- glad the spotting has stopped.
ilove him- i am gonna go check my old ultra sounds and see a difference. the olnly thing i never found out with my 2 little ones till i was 9 weeks and saw the doc at 11-12 weeks so i dont think they will look the same

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag114/Sw33tp3a/2012-11-13174010-1.jpg this is the one on 11/13/12 6weeks

Yeah I agree 100% it's better to have a healthy baby, but I would just love a girl. I've got a son so now I want to see what a girl would look like from me and my partner. I had a dream that I went for a scan and they told me got and I tried crying haha. I wish :) I just hope I'm not upset with a boy. Obviously I'll love him no matter what. I don't mean to be horrible I'm just scared in case I'm upset. I suppose those once I see the scan I won't mind x

So glad your spotting has stopped. Fingers crossed your bloods come back good! :hugs:

Omg!
Just had a crazy dream were I gave birth at 37 weeks to a gorgeous boy!
I've secretly been hoping for a girl (not for any substantial reason really) but it was lovely ad he was gorgeous! I'm ready for it to be July already! :hissy:

That's awesome! I've had 2 dreams, but one was a boy and one was a girl, so I don't think mine are very prophetic. :haha:

I got a letter through for our first "official" scan today! :happydance:

December 20th.. I should be 12 weeks and 1 day! :happydance:

Hi ladies!! So exciting about all the scans coming up! I got beta's done when I went to the ER the other day and they came up as 15,000. They said I was anywhere between 6-8 weeks pregnant an put me as 7 weeks pregnant. So when I go for my scan on the 27th I could be 8-10 weeks along! I'm excited and very happy I'm feeling much better! Hope you all are doing well.

In finding this wait really hard! Can't wait for morning sickness to kick in tbh!
7 weeks ish till first scan! Ugh!

oh don't say that,i got morning sickness and it is not something u want if it doesnt come!! and i know the first tri always goes by slow and then after u get the first scan done you go nuts to find out wait your having

Ditto - let it stay away as long as possible! I feel so horrible right now... I get about one good hour in the morning after I wake up and then it just gets progressively worse as the day goes on. I'm not even 7 weeks and it's getting pretty darn obvious to everyone that something is wrong with me! Argh!

That said... with my miscarriage I had no nausea so the morning sickness can be very reassuring... if not debilitating!!!

I haven't told anyone at work yet except my friend that knows we were trying. I keep telling her I'm about to blab it and she said no don't. You don't have to tell them ANYTHING until you're 12 weeks. So then I get that point OK I don't have to tell them. My manager is out of the office right now due to a severe car accident and she is finally getting on the mend and able to come back! So my supervisor, well if you tell her something she'll blab it to everyone else. So I'm trying to wait!!

Today the nausea was better than yesterday for me. I found out my baby loves some bacon egg and cheese sandwiches! LOL! Of course my mom replies with, well heck, who don't like them?? HAHA!!! I had one last night for dinner and one today for breakfast and it made me feel so good! Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do for dinner. DS wants me to order pizza. I'd love to order it. HAHA! I'm really trying to watch what we eat though. But I can't deny I can eat a ton of pizza even when pregnant. I think I'm going to have another pizza baby!! HAHAHA!!

hmm wonder if my nausea baby would like a bacon egg and cheese sandwhich... I could definitely eat pizza all the time. I'd really rather not break 200lbs this time though... last time I was 168lbs when I found out I was pregnant, went down to 160 with all the morning sickness and peaked at 198 before Jessie was born.. so that's my goal.. but oh my... pizza....

hello all, work is a problem for me now, i work in theatre bar and restaurant. Im a manager and next week - we have wine tasting!!! how am i going to get out of that??! they've arranged for a day im going to be in on purpose so i can taste all the wines arrrgghh

Swish and spit? LOL tell them you don't want the alcohol affecting your wine judgment? haha sorry. I'm no help. I'd probably just tell them.

Also I seem to have lot my appetite slightly anyone else the same? I ate at work but started to feel full really quick. I forced myself to eat it all as I didn't have any money on me to buy anything if I felt peckish. Another strange thing I had no cravings with my son, but before I knew I was pregnant I loved the Doritos chilli heat wave. I kept buying them out f the machine at work. I brought a pack for home so it was cheaper. I've not had the pack in my work bag for over a week. Even if I'm peckish for some reason I just can't bring myself to eat them.
Also I didn't have any tea tonight as I came straight home and in bed with the son. ATM he won't sleep unless I'm cuddling him. Maybe this is why I feel sick? I have a bottle of water beside my bed to keep my hydrated, I just feel so meh. Strangely tomorrow at work I want to buy a cheese ploughman's baguette providing they have some. I saw a guy eating one t work and wanted one lol. This pregnancy is very strange. It's 2:45 and I'm thinking what I'm going to be eating at dinner haha.
X

Perfectly normal! I already can't eat a normal meal or my abdomen bloats out so much it's painful. I remember this from last time but I don't remember it happening so soon. I feel like I'm always hungry but can bring myself to put anything in my mouth... I really need to find some small easy to digest snack foods! If anyone has any good suggestions please let me know! I think I feel better when I nibble through the day, but it's so hard.

I made dinner the other night for a friend of mine who recently had a baby, I made it two portions so we could have the same thing for dinner the next night... I couldn't sleep all night. The smell was killing me. I got up and scrubbed the kitchen to get rid of the smell... problem is, the uncooked cheesy chicken lasagne is still in the refrigerator. I have to hold my breathe every time I open the fridge or it sends me running straight for the loo! I've been debating taking it over to my next door neighbors and giving it to her... but then I'd have to explain why I'm doubled over by the smell of it yet I think she should eat it.. lol.

Gosh... the MS lasted well into the 5 month last time... it's going to be a very long 9 months...

i have my first official OB appointment today and were having another scan but in office to check the 2nd sac and seeing how much the baby has progressed. my appointment is in 6 hours so ill update yall tonight with what she says.

hey
just got back from seeing the midwife,im not so sure im liking her anymore i know this was only my 2nd time meeting her and she see alot of other woman too but she didnt remember at all why i was there at first and then she thought i already had a ultrasound for 6weeks?!?!? im like really and she kinda look out of it today too,so i think im gonna call up and switch doctors or maybe ill give her ONE MORE chance maybe she was alittle tired,idk i go back december 13 and i should almost be 12weeks and she going to send me for another ultrasound then too YaY!!
she also gave me some zofran for the MS, she just told me to only take it when i 100% need it idk maybe i can just suck it up, it just sucks not feeling good and then being hungry and not being able to eat!! but it has help me not smoke but u know what im really gonna try and only smoke 2s a day i really em i feel like a bad mom smoking so after this pack im not gonna buy none NO MORE! its got to end here and NOW! well im trying to make a appointment for tomorrow since they dont do them on saturdays:,-( idk if dh is going to be able to go now ugh maybe he can just get off early idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->