~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

hey girls!! hope everyone is well apart from some mornings sickness some of you are feeling!!
i too have been waking up from restless sleep with head aches and feeling very yuck in the tummy :( i can smell and taste everything and its horrible! plus running around after a 1 year old is testing my patience at the moment, im so irritable and grumpy!
i took another test this morning before my ultrasound tomorrow because im so worried. and the test line started showing up before i had finished dipping it in the pee hahaha
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/IMAG1104.jpg

I'm sure you will be fine! I worried ALL night before our ultrasound and practically gave myself diarrhoea with worry but it turned out to be okay. Your test looks great! :hugs::happydance:

jj- im really glad that ur sister is going to be there for you! im so thankful that i have dh this time and even thou my mom & bestfriend "at the time" was there when i gave birth to my son it was just not the same but i actually told sperm donor that i didnt want him their!! but just to have someone that ur close to really helps put u at rest u know:)
i havent even thought about where my son going yet i'll probably just send him with his pop pop. i really wish i had a closer family..:-/ my mom actually called me the other day to say she was very sorry & were gonna try to get some therpy, its like i wanna be mad at her but i cant my heart is just to big and she the only family i really got!!
i know what u mean about being a big girl so em i and on top of it im 5'8 and my boobies are already HUGE im scared for them to get ne bigger, i also use to pull my pants over my mama gut lol but now i cant cause my pants are starting to tighten up oh well atleast i have a excuse for getting fat i cant wait for thanksgiving next week im going to PIG PIG PIGGY OUT YUMMY

medi- your levels are going up wonderful,its crazy because mine were the same i found out i was pregnant when i was about 3weeks and they were like 20something then at 4weeks they were 509 and then last thursday at 5weeks they were 8,000 something!!

thanks whig! i worried like this with my daughter as well lol except i had spotting with her at 6 weeks so i was even more worried but i havent had any of that this time so thats a relief! im dying to tell everyone! the only people that know are our mums, and siblings. we havent told any friends or other family members. my mother's group keep talking about who will be pregnant next because all our babies are turning 1 and i have to bite my tongue haha

hello all, work is a problem for me now, i work in theatre bar and restaurant. Im a manager and next week - we have wine tasting!!! how am i going to get out of that??! they've arranged for a day im going to be in on purpose so i can taste all the wines arrrgghh

Well you could just taste and spit. If you've ever gone to a real wine tasting like a wine tasting event. They have spittoons everywhere so you don't actually drink the wine.

I haven't put on any weight yet...Yes my pants feel tighter and when I look in the mirror there is a bit of a bloated belly but the scales don't seem to notice. I am really trying hard not to over eat but at the same time I really thought I would have gained a kilo or something? With my first I gained so much weight in my first trimester it was scary. With the one we lost in August I actually lost about 3kgs.
Hopefully we will know Friday if this one is still growing normally etc :)

the doctor called me today and said he wants me to come in to get another ultrasound in two weeks so he can see how the baby is progressing, and not to worry about anything. he apologized again for yesterday. so i thought that was nice and i get to see the baby even sooner.

hey girls!! hope everyone is well apart from some mornings sickness some of you are feeling!!
i too have been waking up from restless sleep with head aches and feeling very yuck in the tummy :( i can smell and taste everything and its horrible! plus running around after a 1 year old is testing my patience at the moment, im so irritable and grumpy!
i took another test this morning before my ultrasound tomorrow because im so worried. and the test line started showing up before i had finished dipping it in the pee hahaha
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/IMAG1104.jpg
sounds like everything is doing well hope it goes well for you hun.

So my son had been Ill with a bad cold and the worst cough ever. He coughs that much that he is nearly sick bless him. I've not felt sick just eurgh, but my son was coughing as making sicky noises and I was nearly sick too :( I wasn't though thankfully. It's 1:20 in the morning ATM and my son woke up both up by coughing. Luckily he has fallen back asleep. I'm unsure is this is pregnancy or the start of the flu but my whole body aches. ESP my throat :(

I really wish my partner was here to look after me but he's working in London all week, and I thought he would be back Friday but now he isn't going to be back until Saturday night. I know it's not his fault but I felt so mad at him for a minute. Then I chilled out. Lol! I thought I was goin to flip but luckily I didn't. He would know its pregnancy anyway haha.

Hope everyone is feeling ok. Soooo jealous of everyone with scans. In the UK we have to wait until 12 weeks. Feels like a life time away. I'm going to have I tell work at 10 weeks as we have a works Christmas party and everybody drinks a lot. I'm thinking of tellin my boss an drinking coke and telling people it's vodka and coke. What do people think? Also if someone buys me an alcoholic drink I can give it to my boss??
I just don't want everyone else to know at 10 weeks, ESP because we don't scan until 12 weeks here. Your advice would be greatly appreciated on the party matter haha.

Xx

libby- i havent gain any weight yet either but i just feel fatter lol you know us woman know our bodys down to the T,well last week at the doctor i didnt gain no weight but i see my mid wife again tomorrow and i cant wait to get that little piece of paper so that i can make a appointment for my scan YAY!!! but yeah i dont wanna gain a bunch of weight in my first trim either i dont think i did with my son i think actually with my son i packed on way to much at the end but i just couldnt help but to eat everything i was alway hungry i dont wanna gain nomore then 25pds this whole pregnancy but with the holidays coming idk if im gonna get lucky:-x

jack- i really hope u and ds feel better and i think that sound like a good ideal to tell people its a vodka and coke u can even stumble around alittle bit lol be the best actress you can be at the party and just load ur boss up if neone buys u a drink;-) good luck

Thanks ladies :) I was rather proud of myself for thinking up that plan haha.
Ohh no its now 2:31 in the morning here and I've had my first very sicky feeling. I even went to the bathroom because I thought I was going to be sick. Seems I was just gagging. I'm unsure if its ms or due to me feeling crappy. Or maybe it's all related to pregnancy :( oh the joys lol. I had it very easy with my son. I hardly felt sick and wasn't sick once.
Crazy I know but feeling sick hoping its a girl!!
I know I'm crazy :)x

Also I seem to have lot my appetite slightly anyone else the same? I ate at work but started to feel full really quick. I forced myself to eat it all as I didn't have any money on me to buy anything if I felt peckish. Another strange thing I had no cravings with my son, but before I knew I was pregnant I loved the Doritos chilli heat wave. I kept buying them out f the machine at work. I brought a pack for home so it was cheaper. I've not had the pack in my work bag for over a week. Even if I'm peckish for some reason I just can't bring myself to eat them.
Also I didn't have any tea tonight as I came straight home and in bed with the son. ATM he won't sleep unless I'm cuddling him. Maybe this is why I feel sick? I have a bottle of water beside my bed to keep my hydrated, I just feel so meh. Strangely tomorrow at work I want to buy a cheese ploughman's baguette providing they have some. I saw a guy eating one t work and wanted one lol. This pregnancy is very strange. It's 2:45 and I'm thinking what I'm going to be eating at dinner haha.
X

to me meat sounds gross and such but i crave fruit right now. like watermelon, not in season bumber, iv been eating apples and pears alot. crave orange juice. i feel more nausea at night though like when tired or about to lay down.

Also I seem to have lot my appetite slightly anyone else the same? I ate at work but started to feel full really quick. I forced myself to eat it all as I didn't have any money on me to buy anything if I felt peckish. Another strange thing I had no cravings with my son, but before I knew I was pregnant I loved the Doritos chilli heat wave. I kept buying them out f the machine at work. I brought a pack for home so it was cheaper. I've not had the pack in my work bag for over a week. Even if I'm peckish for some reason I just can't bring myself to eat them.
Also I didn't have any tea tonight as I came straight home and in bed with the son. ATM he won't sleep unless I'm cuddling him. Maybe this is why I feel sick? I have a bottle of water beside my bed to keep my hydrated, I just feel so meh. Strangely tomorrow at work I want to buy a cheese ploughman's baguette providing they have some. I saw a guy eating one t work and wanted one lol. This pregnancy is very strange. It's 2:45 and I'm thinking what I'm going to be eating at dinner haha.
X

i agree with u mummytojack i dont feel at all like i did with my son! i never had MS or was this tired my boobs never hurt so bad and even my nipples are getting really dark and so many other different things going on like the cravings with my son i always wanted salty stuff but with this baby i want sweet things and ive been really craving veggies like baby carrots & 1000island mMm or a nice yummy salad loaded i wanna go to a buffets like golden coral!! i get so hungry at night because i dont feel sick nemore because alls i can eat in the am is soup n crackers!! ive been keeping water and sports drinks like poweraid on my night stand cause ive also been dehydarting at night well i cant believe it already 11pm i got the doctors and take the kids to school ugh i just want one day i can SLEEP IN goodnight

It's all very strange lol. I THINK those cravings mean boy if I remember rightly. I've had to get up and get a glass of milk and some fruit and fibre lol. Wanted something quick and easy. Hoping this helps and I can finally sleep :((

Ilovehim sounds like a girl. What are you hoping for? Yes I also feel dehydrated ESP at night. The thing is I have a bottle at work and fill it with water 2-3 times so I drink 2-3 litres a day yet still feel dehydrated. I thought right I'm going downstairs for milk that might fill me more than water and decided to get cereal as well, really hoping this helps I feel terrible. I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow :( it's 3:50 already been awake for nearly 3 hours. I wish I could lye in, saying that wish I could sleep lol x

Ilovehim I saw the other day you put about carrots, after that all I wanted was carrots and homous lol x

Omg!
Just had a crazy dream were I gave birth at 37 weeks to a gorgeous boy!
I've secretly been hoping for a girl (not for any substantial reason really) but it was lovely ad he was gorgeous! I'm ready for it to be July already! :hissy:

Haha I ate cereal last night so I didn't have to cook. It was about 3:30 in the morning to be fair lol. This morning feel very sicky :(

Ahh what a lovely dream. I'm hoping for a girl as I have a son already x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"