~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

had my scan!! YAY!!! The baby had a strong 150bpm heart beat. we saw the fluttering of the heart the instant she put the wand in place. My husband got to go as well which i think really helped to reassure him that I really am pregnant since He wasnt here when I found out!

BUT they are measuring the baby smaller than it should be, they said its normal but I am adament they are incorrect, if baby is 6w6d I would have gotten a positive pregnancy test before I was even pregnant(2w6d)! They changed my due date to july 5. This happened with my last son though, and my first two always measured small so i think its just going to be another small baby. there is no way i am only 6w6d I know its only a few days but I swear logic escapes these docs sometimes. It also would have made me have a beta of 38 at exactly 3wks pregnant. uhh...i dont think so! anyway here is a picture of our little bean!! I am so happy everything is okay and that there is only ONE baby in there! this is our first "nonrainbow" baby <3

https://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/jbdclmom/Mobile%20Uploads/2012-11-15_091703.jpg

hey
just got back from seeing the midwife,im not so sure im liking her anymore i know this was only my 2nd time meeting her and she see alot of other woman too but she didnt remember at all why i was there at first and then she thought i already had a ultrasound for 6weeks?!?!? im like really and she kinda look out of it today too,so i think im gonna call up and switch doctors or maybe ill give her ONE MORE chance maybe she was alittle tired,idk i go back december 13 and i should almost be 12weeks and she going to send me for another ultrasound then too YaY!!
she also gave me some zofran for the MS, she just told me to only take it when i 100% need it idk maybe i can just suck it up, it just sucks not feeling good and then being hungry and not being able to eat!! but it has help me not smoke but u know what im really gonna try and only smoke 2s a day i really em i feel like a bad mom smoking so after this pack im not gonna buy none NO MORE! its got to end here and NOW! well im trying to make a appointment for tomorrow since they dont do them on saturdays:,-( idk if dh is going to be able to go now ugh maybe he can just get off early idk

I had my share of wonky midwives last time! Does sounds like she might just be having an off day though. So are you getting an ultrasound before 12 weeks?

I'm so scared to take anything for the nausea... just so many horror stories... I'm thinking about hiring a cleaner instead! LOL will have to find the money somewhere... but it might be worth it.

Oh and yes - please stop smoking! It's amazing the difference for your baby! If you need any support just come back here and I'm sure we'll all try to be strong for you!!! *hugs* you can do it!!

had my scan!! YAY!!! The baby had a strong 150bpm heart beat. we saw the fluttering of the heart the instant she put the wand in place. My husband got to go as well which i think really helped to reassure him that I really am pregnant since He wasnt here when I found out!

BUT they are measuring the baby smaller than it should be, they said its normal but I am adament they are incorrect, if baby is 6w6d I would have gotten a positive pregnancy test before I was even pregnant(2w6d)! They changed my due date to july 5. This happened with my last son though, and my first two always measured small so i think its just going to be another small baby. there is no way i am only 6w6d I know its only a few days but I swear logic escapes these docs sometimes. It also would have made me have a beta of 38 at exactly 3wks pregnant. uhh...i dont think so! anyway here is a picture of our little bean!! I am so happy everything is okay and that there is only ONE baby in there! this is our first "nonrainbow" baby <3

https://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/jbdclmom/Mobile%20Uploads/2012-11-15_091703.jpg

What a gorgeous picture and how exciting!!! :flower:

I am measuring 4 days behind on ultrasounds too, hoping it's also just a small baby as I'm pretty certain of when I ovulated! :shrug:

hey
just got back from seeing the midwife,im not so sure im liking her anymore i know this was only my 2nd time meeting her and she see alot of other woman too but she didnt remember at all why i was there at first and then she thought i already had a ultrasound for 6weeks?!?!? im like really and she kinda look out of it today too,so i think im gonna call up and switch doctors or maybe ill give her ONE MORE chance maybe she was alittle tired,idk i go back december 13 and i should almost be 12weeks and she going to send me for another ultrasound then too YaY!!
she also gave me some zofran for the MS, she just told me to only take it when i 100% need it idk maybe i can just suck it up, it just sucks not feeling good and then being hungry and not being able to eat!! but it has help me not smoke but u know what im really gonna try and only smoke 2s a day i really em i feel like a bad mom smoking so after this pack im not gonna buy none NO MORE! its got to end here and NOW! well im trying to make a appointment for tomorrow since they dont do them on saturdays:,-( idk if dh is going to be able to go now ugh maybe he can just get off early idk

Sorry your MW wasn't too great! And good luck on giving up smoking. :)

I have my MW appointment tomorrow and I'm so nervous she's going to be horrible. :(

I've always been really good at knowing when i conceived. my Dh would.have been gone almost a week by the time i ovulated based on the docs measurements. though its possible, its highly unlikely! im definitely thinking just small babies, whig :)

Hi can I join this group.

#4 is due 8th July. Fingers crossed.

Thanks x

So happy I've made it to 7 weeks. Yesterday I vomited, today I did lots of positive thinking so there was so sick - yay! :)

Scan a week on Friday.....I'm so so so excited!!

We are the same dates and I have a scan the same time too! Yay! :happydance:

Yay, Hi fellow Blueberry! :happydance:

My scan is a private one, 8 weeks & 2 days. My 12 week scan date came through today for the 21st Dec! :) Super excited.

Oooh yay! How much are you paying if you don't mind me asking? I paid £135 for an "emergency" scan on Saturday. :wacko:

It is £75 at Babyvision in Shrewsbury, which I think is very reasonable! :)

Wow this thread moves fast, I love to catch up when I get in from work and put jack to bed..

The swish and spit idea is a good one! A bit unladylike :haha: but I can say I'm driving ..Well I am!! so I'm going to spit it out! I got absolutely hammered on the last wine tasting a few years ago so its a good idea anyway now I'm a responsible mother! :thumbup: :wine:

I'm a big girl too and my boobs are massive, they're not in great shape after breast feeding jack but I can feel them bigger already and the left one is really sore. I'll be tucking them in my pants soon! :holly:

I'm loving the scan pictures, makes me very excited. I so wish I had a scan before Christmas!

So happy I've made it to 7 weeks. Yesterday I vomited, today I did lots of positive thinking so there was so sick - yay! :)

Scan a week on Friday.....I'm so so so excited!!

We are the same dates and I have a scan the same time too! Yay! :happydance:

Yay, Hi fellow Blueberry! :happydance:

My scan is a private one, 8 weeks & 2 days. My 12 week scan date came through today for the 21st Dec! :) Super excited.

Oooh yay! How much are you paying if you don't mind me asking? I paid £135 for an "emergency" scan on Saturday. :wacko:

It is £75 at Babyvision in Shrewsbury, which I think is very reasonable! :)

That is very reasonable! :thumbup: My 12 week scan also came through today - 20th Dec! So very close to yours! :happydance:

I've always been really good at knowing when i conceived. my Dh would.have been gone almost a week by the time i ovulated based on the docs measurements. though its possible, its highly unlikely! im definitely thinking just small babies, whig :)

Maybe we can be small baby buddies! :haha:

OH and I are not exactly the tallest of people (I'm 5'4, he's 5'10.. So actually I guess that's average! :haha:) and small babies tend to run on my mother's side, so it's likely! :flower:

how exciting to see all the new scan pics!! glad everyone's bean are doing well :D

so wish i could get a scan this year! pretty sure it's gonna end up being the 1st wk in Jan :dohh:

Hi ladies :hi:

Can I please join? My EDD is 22 July 2013 :happydance:

This is #3 for me. I have a three and a half year old daughter and a 10 month old daughter.

Congrats to you all :flower:

I'm loving the scan pictures, makes me very excited. I so wish I had a scan before Christmas!

As long as everything is going well I'm going to be silly and put the 8 week scan on the back of our christmas cards with the caption 'Coming Summer 2013' hehehe

As long as everything is going well I'm going to be silly and put the 8 week scan on the back of our christmas cards with the caption 'Coming Summer 2013' hehehe

that's such a good idea! really want to sign ours from us and bump, but i'll have not had a scan by then so don't wanna risk it :dohh:

oneandtwo- eekk im so happy that baby is good and well:)

becca- yes im getting a ultrasound before 12weeks she gave me the paperwork today im just waiting for dh to tell me when he can get off work!, i really em hoping that this was her off day she was in her srubs and when i met her she was in normal clothes so yeah maybe she just devlivered a few babys or something?!
and yes the smoking has to stop! you know what is so crazy is i never even started to smoke till i was 21 which was 2yrs after i had my son! ugh i wish i never started

whig- thank u so much

nows as good a time as any to really quit hun, you'll never have a better motivation! :)

caro103 - I'm totally excited about my 8 week scan (technically 8w+3 let's see if it matches!) My first was at 12 weeks last time and it felt like such a wait!! I guess being so early it'll be a transvaginal one which doesn't sound nearly as fun.. but they did that with my mc a few months ago.. so at least I got to see what it would be like....*shudders*

ilovehim91810 - yeah perhaps she just came off a really long shift. OR she's 6 weeks pregnant and wanting to throw up on you but can't tell you. ;) lol you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->