~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I've always been really good at knowing when i conceived. my Dh would.have been gone almost a week by the time i ovulated based on the docs measurements. though its possible, its highly unlikely! im definitely thinking just small babies, whig :)

Maybe we can be small baby buddies! :haha:

OH and I are not exactly the tallest of people (I'm 5'4, he's 5'10.. So actually I guess that's average! :haha:) and small babies tend to run on my mother's side, so it's likely! :flower:

My husband and i are 5'9" and 5'3" so were not exactly big people either! all three of my boys are in the lowest percentile with height and weight! :)

My husband and i are 5'9" and 5'3" so were not exactly big people either! all three of my boys are in the lowest percentile with height and weight! :)

hahaha my daughter's pediatrician loves to look at my and me husband then Jessica then pause and say, "Well we always knew she wasn't going to be in NBA, but she's perfect." haha I get it. He's 5'8 and I'm 5'4 our babies are destined to be short. :p

That said, I measured ahead my entire pregnancy. She was 8lbs exactly, turns out I had enough amniotic fluid in there to float the titanic! It just kept coming!

Hi girls- Wow some of you had scans! I have so much to catch up on! Congrats on those who already seen midwife too...wow so jealous! And for all the ladies with upcoming appointments- makes it so much more "real"!
For those ladies dreaming of boys or girls ...it could be prophetic like W said but try not to put all your hopes into one gender...a friend of mine did that she set her heart on having a girl and gave birth to a boy and didn't want to hold it or look at it for a whole day and was really depressed. I hope none of you go through that!
As far as height goes...have to say it doesn't matter...my hubby isn't tall and I am only 5.3" and I gave birth to a gigantic almost 9 pound girl...she was 54cm at birth and is still on the 97th percentile for her age in weight and height and head size...I blame my taller brother and my brother-inlaw for the genes she got.
I have my scan later today...I will be 7 wks and 5 days I think...will see what the scan says this afternoon. Really nervous!

I've always been really good at knowing when i conceived. my Dh would.have been gone almost a week by the time i ovulated based on the docs measurements. though its possible, its highly unlikely! im definitely thinking just small babies, whig :)

Maybe we can be small baby buddies! :haha:

OH and I are not exactly the tallest of people (I'm 5'4, he's 5'10.. So actually I guess that's average! :haha:) and small babies tend to run on my mother's side, so it's likely! :flower:

Haha, we're quite similar/close then! :haha:

Welcome Jaz and floatingbaby! :happydance:

Libbysmum - Good luck on your scan. I'll be stalking for updates! :hugs:

Just for encouragement...my DH stopped smoking with the DD. He has one now and then while he is at work if someone offers him one- I guess more of a social smoker you may say but other than that...totally quit. I think it really scared him after the recent MC too as they say it can cause damage to the sperm so he was worrying it was his fault. I said it could have been a number of things but the more we do to prevent another mc the better.

Bloods came back at one thousand something..can't remember the exact number but it's just still not quite doubling, but going up slowly. :/ I got scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon to see what's going on. Finally!
How is everyone else? Congrats to those with new bfps!

hahaha my daughter's pediatrician loves to look at my and me husband then Jessica then pause and say, "Well we always knew she wasn't going to be in NBA, but she's perfect." haha I get it. He's 5'8 and I'm 5'4 our babies are destined to be short. :p

That said, I measured ahead my entire pregnancy. She was 8lbs exactly, turns out I had enough amniotic fluid in there to float the titanic! It just kept coming!

Haha we get the same thing from our doctors! My first two boys were 6lbs 4oz and 19" long they were born after the 39th week and my third was 6lbs 10oz and 21" long and was born before 38 wks! i always measured behind! Im guessing I'll deliver this one "early" with this one since they are dating me wrong ;)

hi, everyone. i'm so jealous of all the scans. i only saw my GP so far to confirm and she referred me to an OB who doesn't see me till i'm 8 weeks and no one has even given a hint of a mention about a scan. booo....i want to see something even if it's tiny, lol. i guess i'll have to wait and ask at my 8 week appt.

just got home from my ultrasound!
didnt get any pictures which sucks because i wanted 1 to show hubby as he couldnt come. BUT everything is perfect! bub is measuring spot on 7 weeks, heart was fluttering away at 130bpm! and the yolk sac was there and she said for this stage everything looks perfect! i have another ultrasound in 2 weeks and she said i might get a picture then :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So many scans today!!! Loving the pics! I want one! LOL! I have 1 week and 4 days left til I get to see my OB for the first time then get to schedule the scan after that. I'm so excited to finally be going to see the OB! Not much longer now! feels like it's been forever.

I am craving....dill pickles. I hate dill pickles. But they taste so good now! My sister teased me and said want some ice cream to go with that? LOL! I have never liked pickles so it's weird for me to want them on everything I eat. OH is going to this little corner place that has really good burgers. I said get everything on it except onions and ask for an order or two of pickles on the side. LOL! I'm hoping that means a girl! I really want a girl but I did with DS also. As long as our LO is healthy that's all that matters! I remember when I found out I was having a boy with DS a single tear came down my face. Mom said I was so disappointed I cried but that was so not even true! I did have the tear because I knew what I was having now and he was healthy.

Welcome to the new BFP's!!!!!

lumin, glad your levels are going up!!! Hopefully you get to see your little bean with no problems!!!! :hugs:

well just took my prenatal pills for the first time so we shall see how this goes. my last two pregnancies i would get very sick off of them so. im trying to be hopefull, the pharmacist said to take them at night.

hooray mara- sad though that they didn't give you any pics...that sucks. I hope they give pictures to me today. I would be disappointed if I didn't get a photo. The DH is coming with me. We are planning to drop off the LO at grandmas house on the way as the scan is near her suburb so makes sense.

well just took my prenatal pills for the first time so we shall see how this goes. my last two pregnancies i would get very sick off of them so. im trying to be hopefull, the pharmacist said to take them at night.

I take mine at night as well. it's the easiest time for me to remember them.

Just started a new July thread as I couldn't find one in the first tri group...but I had some replies to come here and find it.

Hope its not too late to join and make some good friends here.

My name is Joanne and I am 38 and am pregnant with my third child (fifth pregnancy)..I have only known since Monday but I am super excited. I have an almost 4 year old boy and an almost 2 year old girl.

My estimated DD is 25 July...please add me.

Hey all!! I got my bfp today. I should be due around the 29/30. This is my 2nd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->