~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

caro103 - I'm totally excited about my 8 week scan (technically 8w+3 let's see if it matches!) My first was at 12 weeks last time and it felt like such a wait!! I guess being so early it'll be a transvaginal one which doesn't sound nearly as fun.. but they did that with my mc a few months ago.. so at least I got to see what it would be like....*shudders*

ilovehim91810 - yeah perhaps she just came off a really long shift. OR she's 6 weeks pregnant and wanting to throw up on you but can't tell you. ;) lol you never know.

Nope it shouldn't be transvaginal, I had my first ultrasound with my son around that time and you can actually see quite the baby in there, he was moving and everything.

So many scans today!!! Loving the pics! I want one! LOL! I have 1 week and 4 days left til I get to see my OB for the first time then get to schedule the scan after that. I'm so excited to finally be going to see the OB! Not much longer now! feels like it's been forever.

I am craving....dill pickles. I hate dill pickles. But they taste so good now! My sister teased me and said want some ice cream to go with that? LOL! I have never liked pickles so it's weird for me to want them on everything I eat. OH is going to this little corner place that has really good burgers. I said get everything on it except onions and ask for an order or two of pickles on the side. LOL! I'm hoping that means a girl! I really want a girl but I did with DS also. As long as our LO is healthy that's all that matters! I remember when I found out I was having a boy with DS a single tear came down my face. Mom said I was so disappointed I cried but that was so not even true! I did have the tear because I knew what I was having now and he was healthy.

Welcome to the new BFP's!!!!!

lumin, glad your levels are going up!!! Hopefully you get to see your little bean with no problems!!!! :hugs:

Believe it or not Dill Pickle chips and vanilla ice cream.. OMG soooo good. You take a chip and then eat some ice cream and the chip at the same time. It's like salty pickly crunchy and sweet at the same time. Believe me try it really good.

Welcome to all the new ladies. We've gotten so many in just a couple of days, it's great. Congratulation on all the BFP

I'm so jealous of all of the u/s!! I don't even see my doctor until the 23rd, lol, and I just can't wait. She usually sends me for an u/s pretty quickly after our first appointment, I'm hoping for one maybe a week or 2 before Christmas because just like other mama's here, I was planning on putting a picture either on or inside Christmas cards! :)

Congrats to all of the new BFP's! So exciting! It's amazing to me that we are getting people that are now due at the end of July....on one hand time has gone by quickly since we got our BFP, but on the other time is ticking by sooooo slooooowly.

I'm a sweetpea today, yaaaay!!

I'm also more tired today than I have been, but I'm also sick, so that could be the culprit:dohh: I've also had a few, faintest of faint, waves of nausea....not much and just here and there, but it was there....always something to worry about, lol....

I'm also seriously bloated....seriously....to the point where I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hide it, and I'm totally thinking about pulling out my maternity pants.....sigh....

Hope everyone gets some sleep tonight!! I am waking up every 30 minutes, it seems, and having a hard time falling back asleep....so many things are different with this pregnancy, for me.....

Happy Bumps All:)

I've been having symptoms for a good solid 4 days now. I can't believe I'm leaking from my bbs already!

@Caro- my 9wk scan was not transvaginal with no1.

mine was transvagenial today at my 7 week one :) i also had it the same way with my daughter until i was 12 weeks along

caro103 - I'm totally excited about my 8 week scan (technically 8w+3 let's see if it matches!) My first was at 12 weeks last time and it felt like such a wait!! I guess being so early it'll be a transvaginal one which doesn't sound nearly as fun.. but they did that with my mc a few months ago.. so at least I got to see what it would be like....*shudders*

ilovehim91810 - yeah perhaps she just came off a really long shift. OR she's 6 weeks pregnant and wanting to throw up on you but can't tell you. ;) lol you never know.

Nope it shouldn't be transvaginal, I had my first ultrasound with my son around that time and you can actually see quite the baby in there, he was moving and everything.

It depends on many things like where your uterus is laying etc. We had our scan today and had to go transvaginally as my uterus is reversed and was too hard to see anything clearly the normal tummy way :) Good news thankfully we have a little peanut measuring at 7weeks so I wasnt as far along as I thought. Nice little heartrate beating away at 146bpm. Such a relief. Will put up a photo when I figure out how.:happydance:

Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm so jealous of all these scans I'm waiting for my 12 week scan date through the post I'm hoping it will be around 21st Dec so we can spill the beans at Xmas!!

Well I've reached 7 weeks today's, how exciting! But at the same time symptoms are kicking in this week, haven't been sick but constantly feel sick, it's not pleasant, also extreme tiredness! I could sleep for ever! So I guess finally I feel Pregnant which is great!

Cannot wait for next 5 weeks to fly by and get to 12 weeks!!
So many new BFPs to... Congratulations to you all!!! Happy an Healthy 9 months to you all to! Xxx

Hi ladies! How are you all today?

Has anyone got a bump yet? I have developed a flab roll down there which is firm - is that baby and amniotic fluid?! Luckily the bump looks just like any other roll of flab at the mo as I haven't told my boss yet! x

fingers crossed for you mummyclo! :hugs:

hopeforfuture- im getting a little mound already, i think you show earlier with the 2nd...well thats what im believing haha

You guys were talking about heights. My OH is 6'2" or 6'3" and I'm 5'6". I feel so short compared to him. HAHA! So I'm hoping our children will be tall!

Welcome to all the new BFPs!!! I'm so excited about how many babies will be born in July!!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to us all!!!!!! :cloud9: :baby:

Hope, I'm a bigger girl so I won't start to show for a while but I am very bloated. My poor tummy is horribly stuck out and I think it looks so bad! My OH says otherwise but I know there is nothing I can do as it's the hormones that are causing me to be this way.

I haven't told work yet either but I'm wondering how long before some of them start to wonder. I ordered a shirt yesterday and put expidited shipping on it to get it here by Wednesday! I'm going to have DS wear it when we got to Thanksgiving dinner at my dads. It says "I'm going to be a BIG brother!!" I know we'll only be just over 7 weeks but most of my family knows. It'll be my aunts and cousins that find out.

I'm only 5'2", and my torso is pretty short for my height wheras my legs are actually regular length. So this baby is going to have nowhere to go but straight out! My hubby is about 5'5". Here's hoping it's a tiny healthy baby!

I noticed I already seem to have a tiny bump at the bottom of my stomach. Yikes. :)

Pink spotting :(
Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies x

I have had slight pink spotting mixed in with CM for about 2 weeks. When I had my scan at 6 weeks, the doc said its normal and everything looks completely fine inside. I know that its stressful though. Hugs and hope all is ok :hugs:

Pink spotting :(
Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies x

I have had slight pink spotting mixed in with CM for about 2 weeks. When I had my scan at 6 weeks, the doc said its normal and everything looks completely fine inside. I know that its stressful though. Hugs and hope all is ok :hugs:

Thanks, I'm trying to distance myself from this pregnancy as I don't want to get too attached to be told the worst.
It's stopped now though but it looked like tiny microscopic clots on some of my cm.....

good morning ladies,
well im not feeling good at all today nor did i yesterday thats why i wasnt on here because i was dead in my bed with a big trash can by my bed:-( i really thought i was going to have to go to the hospital yesterday, my doctor gave me some zofran but she didnt wanna really write for it.
i told her how bad i was getting sick though but of course i havent even got it filled yet, which i really should im just scared something bads gonna happen:-/?!? i just hope that the sickness isnt hurting the baby none!! im gonna make my appointmnet i cant wait for dh to talk to his boss im just gonna have to go by myself but then idk because i dont even feel good enough lately to drive or take the bus or nething. i just wanna go for the scan & make sure my jelly bean is ok,fingers crossed!! also i seen u ladies were talkin about height im 5'8 and dh is 6'3 lol so i wont be suprised if this baby is a basketball player or a super model<3 i havent start to show yet either like JJsmom im a bigger woman so even know its my 2nd baby i'll probably wont show until 3-4month like i did with my son but as for now im starting to feel fat i think its all in my HEAD!!

WELCOME all the new ladies who just got their :bfp: H&H 9months im also so glad to see all these july babys!! i really wish we all lived closer so we could meet up for lunch and go baby shopping then when our babys our born take them to the pool together and for walks and all:) wouldnt that be so0 nice! i would love to visited the UK or Australia i think its soo0o0o cool that we all live so far away but the computer brings us so close together!!!

Mummyclo- best of luck to you ill be praying for you just try and rest up

Hi ladies! How are you all today?

Has anyone got a bump yet? I have developed a flab roll down there which is firm - is that baby and amniotic fluid?! Luckily the bump looks just like any other roll of flab at the mo as I haven't told my boss yet! x

When I told my parents a week and a half ago, my mom was thrilled but didn't seem surprised. When I asked her why not, she said that when we were taking a walk, my shirt flipped up and the shape of my belly made her think I was pregnant. That was at 6 weeks- way to early for any kind of baby bump. A friend at work who knows, also said she thinks I'm starting to show. When I look in the mirror, my stomach and boobs DO look bigger but I think its just that I'm rather bloated :blush:

I think I'm finally acknowledging that morning sickness has arrived...my stomach been feeling "off" after a few meals over the past week, and it takes a couple hours for me to feel better but I kept thinking, maybe just maybe it was something I ate. Now that I'm starting to feel sick after every meal and I woke up feeling that way, guess I need to end my denial...here we go! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->