~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Welcome to all the new ladies! Congratulations on your pregnancies! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

[please take a look at the front page to make sure I got you on the correct edd as there were quite a few newbies and I want to make sure I got you all down right! :thumbup:]

@Lotus, I saw mine today too! I don't think I will have either of the jabs to be honest.

Just got back from my first midwife appointment. MW gave me a TON of stuff in a bounty pack - lots of freebies, coupons, information, etc.. She was nice, but I'm not sure if I'm going to warm to her yet (very distrusting!! :haha: I'm sure I expect her to reveal a sudden horrible old cow side!!).

I declined the three blood tests for the STDs - HIV, Hep B, Syphillis.. As I know for 100% fact I don't have any STDs, and to be honest I think I am losing enough blood right here as it is! :haha:

We also discussed the downs screening test at the 12 week scan. What has everyone else decided?

Thanks Lovn!

I wish I had my appt like the rest of you lovely ladies. Mine isn't until Dec 11th and I'm not announcing my prenancy to anyone until around Christmas. Its taken my 3yrs to get here and I am just dying to shout it from the roof tops!

hey
just got back from seeing the midwife,im not so sure im liking her anymore i know this was only my 2nd time meeting her and she see alot of other woman too but she didnt remember at all why i was there at first and then she thought i already had a ultrasound for 6weeks?!?!? im like really and she kinda look out of it today too,so i think im gonna call up and switch doctors or maybe ill give her ONE MORE chance maybe she was alittle tired,idk i go back december 13 and i should almost be 12weeks and she going to send me for another ultrasound then too YaY!!
she also gave me some zofran for the MS, she just told me to only take it when i 100% need it idk maybe i can just suck it up, it just sucks not feeling good and then being hungry and not being able to eat!! but it has help me not smoke but u know what im really gonna try and only smoke 2s a day i really em i feel like a bad mom smoking so after this pack im not gonna buy none NO MORE! its got to end here and NOW! well im trying to make a appointment for tomorrow since they dont do them on saturdays:,-( idk if dh is going to be able to go now ugh maybe he can just get off early idk

I had my share of wonky midwives last time! Does sounds like she might just be having an off day though. So are you getting an ultrasound before 12 weeks?

I'm so scared to take anything for the nausea... just so many horror stories... I'm thinking about hiring a cleaner instead! LOL will have to find the money somewhere... but it might be worth it.

Oh and yes - please stop smoking! It's amazing the difference for your baby! If you need any support just come back here and I'm sure we'll all try to be strong for you!!! *hugs* you can do it!!

hey
just got back from seeing the midwife,im not so sure im liking her anymore i know this was only my 2nd time meeting her and she see alot of other woman too but she didnt remember at all why i was there at first and then she thought i already had a ultrasound for 6weeks?!?!? im like really and she kinda look out of it today too,so i think im gonna call up and switch doctors or maybe ill give her ONE MORE chance maybe she was alittle tired,idk i go back december 13 and i should almost be 12weeks and she going to send me for another ultrasound then too YaY!!
she also gave me some zofran for the MS, she just told me to only take it when i 100% need it idk maybe i can just suck it up, it just sucks not feeling good and then being hungry and not being able to eat!! but it has help me not smoke but u know what im really gonna try and only smoke 2s a day i really em i feel like a bad mom smoking so after this pack im not gonna buy none NO MORE! its got to end here and NOW! well im trying to make a appointment for tomorrow since they dont do them on saturdays:,-( idk if dh is going to be able to go now ugh maybe he can just get off early idk

Sorry your MW wasn't too great! And good luck on giving up smoking. :)

I have my MW appointment tomorrow and I'm so nervous she's going to be horrible. :(

Hi can I join this group.

#4 is due 8th July. Fingers crossed.

Thanks x

Medea & alice welcome ladies!! congrats H&H 9months to you both

alice-im also due july 8th!!!

I don't for the life of me expect him/her to be on time though lol. My first was 18 days overdue, my second 15 days overdue, and my third 10 days overdue.

Let's just say I'm due in July haha

lol im right there with ya my due date with my son was oct 26 then 25th and i had him oct 14th

@Lotus, I saw mine today too! I don't think I will have either of the jabs to be honest.

Just got back from my first midwife appointment. MW gave me a TON of stuff in a bounty pack - lots of freebies, coupons, information, etc.. She was nice, but I'm not sure if I'm going to warm to her yet (very distrusting!! :haha: I'm sure I expect her to reveal a sudden horrible old cow side!!).

I declined the three blood tests for the STDs - HIV, Hep B, Syphillis.. As I know for 100% fact I don't have any STDs, and to be honest I think I am losing enough blood right here as it is! :haha:

We also discussed the downs screening test at the 12 week scan. What has everyone else decided?

Like you Whig, I don't plan on being checked for STDs. I know I don't have any!

I won't be having the test for Down's Syndrome either. If I have a child with DS, I would keep it and love it just the same as any other baby, so it makes no difference whether I know or not xx

mine told me about the whooping cough and the flu jab as well i not really sure how i feel about it yet

I am having the flu jab on the 24th because I am asthmatic and was going to have it any way. As for whooping cough I think it's something every women should have, it helps your child until they get that first jab. There is so much of it around at the moment and it is dangerous!

I've been offered these jabs too! Probably will have them!

ilovehim91810 - Hope your teeth/gums are feeling better. I heard that these kind of problems can lead to a premature birth &/or low birth weight so we'll have to try to be careful. Maybe mouthwash can help when you can't brush? I'm glad your levels are good & I'm so sorry about your problems with your mother.

whigfield - Hope you're doing ok :hugs:

lovn.sunshine - Fingers crossed for you!!! :flower:

3rdbabybump - They do say every pregnancy is different so I wouldn't worry too much. I really hope this is the case because I want at least two kids ideally & I hope my next pregnancy is easier than this one!

MrsMcP - I haven't told everyone at work but I have told my boss. I had a stomach bug at about four weeks pregnant so I was signed off work for two days & then I needed another day off for a hospital appointment. Now I'm having awful morning sickness & my lovely boss told me on Wednesday morning to take the rest of the week off.

junemomma09 - I'm so glad everything turned out to be ok! I was reading your post on the edge of my seat!

AFM -
I've only read as far as page 150 so I still have a bit of catching up to do!

This morning sickness is a nightmare! I'm currently waiting for a call from my boss to see if I can do part time hours until the morning sickness passes. It'll be a week on Tuesday until my next scan. I'm so excited that, all going well, we'll get to see our little baby for the first time :hugs:

Ugh why is it so hard to eat anything? It's like I'm starving and want to eat but I can only eat a little at a time or I'll be sick :(

Ugh why is it so hard to eat anything? It's like I'm starving and want to eat but I can only eat a little at a time or I'll be sick :(

Im right there with ya. im literally eating every 1-1.5 hrs i go from ready to vomit completely starving in.that amount of time. it is so tiring especially cause nothing sounds.good.to eat!

Ladies I just got my appointment changed to this Tuesday!!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers they give me an ultrasound :) I'm so excited!!!!!

Im right there with ya. im literally eating every 1-1.5 hrs i go from ready to vomit completely starving in.that amount of time. it is so tiring especially cause nothing sounds.good.to eat!

I know!!! Absolutely nothing is appealing to me :(

You can take me off the list. I'm not sure what happened. I had 4 positives on all different brands a few weeks ago. Had an appointment Nov. 14th and all tests negative, even blood at 0. I'm almost 3 weeks late, now. But the doctor says that those tests were false positives.

On a much brighter note, I hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies! Goodluck sunbeams!!

So sorry missranda. When I had a chemical it did take two weeks at least for me to mc. Doesn't help to have insensitive doctors.

Mummyclo hope all is well with you today!

Wow so many new moms to be! Congrats everyone!

Just got a call from my doctor's office that my thyroid levels are extremely elevated. I'm going in on Mon. for more blood tests but this has me really worried now:( Anyone had this before?

You can take me off the list. I'm not sure what happened. I had 4 positives on all different brands a few weeks ago. Had an appointment Nov. 14th and all tests negative, even blood at 0. I'm almost 3 weeks late, now. But the doctor says that those tests were false positives.

On a much brighter note, I hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies! Goodluck sunbeams!!

I'm so sorry:hugs:

Im frustrated at the response of your doc. The pregnancy tests don't give out false positives-certainly not 4 different tests! Even if you are not now, those positive tests prove that you were indeed pregnant. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->