~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

It's nice to see the list on the first page growing, the dates at the end of the month are getting filled up now!

Missranda I'm so sorry, I agree you must have been pregnant to have got the positives ... Especially 4 of them! Maybe you had a chemical. Your doctor was very insensitive though. Unfortunetly i find a lot of doctors / midwives so matter of fact about things. When I had a miscarriage 2 years ago I was told i had a water infection and to go home relax and wait. I knew full well I was miscarrying but they wouldn't listen! Arggh
:hugs: to you!

Hi I couldn't figure out how to load photo from the CD they gave me so I took a photo from the computer screen...sorry if it is a bit blurry.
And beachgal bumpbuddie hun they say now my due day is 5th of July so who knows when I will actually pop.

Attachments

• scan 16 nov 2012.jpg
    scan 16 nov 2012.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 9
You can take me off the list. I'm not sure what happened. I had 4 positives on all different brands a few weeks ago. Had an appointment Nov. 14th and all tests negative, even blood at 0. I'm almost 3 weeks late, now. But the doctor says that those tests were false positives.

On a much brighter note, I hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies! Goodluck sunbeams!!

I'm so sorry missranda :hugs:

Hi I couldn't figure out how to load photo from the CD they gave me so I took a photo from the computer screen...sorry if it is a bit blurry.
And beachgal bumpbuddie hun they say now my due day is 5th of July so who knows when I will actually pop.

ah you're lucky to have an early scan :)

I knew I wanted the flu and whooping cough shots but I also knew that I would flat out refuse them when I was pregnant so I used the cycle I wasn't allowed to try after my mc to head to the docs and get shot up. I also refused the swine flu shot last time...

I will definitely have to try the sour apple lollipop thing. I will try almost anything to get this nausea to stop. If anyone else has any helpful hints or tips please share! The only thing I've found that works is laying in the tub and turning the shower on until I run out of hot water. :(

Where I live they wont give the whooping cough vac til after you had the baby...although it is free for the grandparents and husbands to take asap. I wont do the flu shot...had it a few years back and was sick as ever after.

im telling you i can not wait for july to get here!! ive been so sick and nothing seems to be working not even the zofran! i picked up some sour apple lolli pops but their not working either:-(
im so hungry & can barely keep a cracker or ginger ale down,im not looking forward to waking up in the am either because that's when its the worse.

Becca- im gonna try the bath thing right now because my belly hurts so badly

Libbys- scan looks great i can see it just find:) so glad all is well i go for my scan monday at 2pm i can not wait to make sure my jelly belly bean is ok seeing all of ur scans give me hope that all is well!!

missranda- im so very sorri i dont get how 4 different test could all be fasle?!? good luck to you

Hi everyone,

I am due on 21st July. I have my first midwife appointment on 12th December which seems an age away. Luckily I have a few things to make the time go quicker. As I am moving home next week so quite preoccupied with that, I can't wait to tell people, but after my mmc it won't be till after my scan and I know everything is ok. Was awful last time, but I feel a more confident with this pregnancy, last time I was constantly paranoid something would go wrong and it did :(

No negative thinking this time round :D

im so sorry missranda :hugs:

libbysmum what a brilliant scan picture! i wish they gave me one of our little bub!

ilovehim - it was a much cheaper solution when we lived in Scotland where water was free! (plus I didn't have a toddler who constantly wanted to jump in) I can remember ages spent in the tub while my hubs just went about his own thing. Not so easy anymore. Pregnancy is harder when there's other people counting on you!

Panda - welcome! For me try not to do much with the move! I'm convinced our move was one of the reasons behind my mc. We found out I was pregnant the day we closed on our house and then spent the next 2 weeks moving heavy boxes, scrubbing the rental house clean and generally freaking out. I'm taking it easy this time. No heavy lifting or strong chemicals!

July 21st for me.

I'll read through the threads later but I am sorry to hear your sad news missranda your Dr sounds like a jerk. There are some bad evaps but no false positives.

hi again! it's been a long afternoon at the clinic. but long story short, they couldn't find anything on the vaginal ultrasound, my levels are still not going up well, and I've started spotting on and off again. they think it is an ectopic pregnancy :(
I'm going for one last ultrasound and bloodwork on monday and if things are still not looking good I'll get a shot (forgot what it's called) that day, that will get the sac out of my tubes before it becomes more serious. this has been such a stressful couple of weeks! she did say that I'm safe to try again as soon as I want, after this is all over with. not sure I'll want to try right away, but that's good news at least.
I'll let you all know on monday how everything worked out. thank you for all the support you've given so far! it's been really great since I'm obviously not telling all my friends and family about this. <3 have a good night!

Sour cream and onion potato chips did the trick for me last night when I was feeling nauseous. I'd been craving salt so I finally gave in-now I have a go to snack (very unhealthy one tho) when the nausea kicks in

hi again! it's been a long afternoon at the clinic. but long story short, they couldn't find anything on the vaginal ultrasound, my levels are still not going up well, and I've started spotting on and off again. they think it is an ectopic pregnancy :(
I'm going for one last ultrasound and bloodwork on monday and if things are still not looking good I'll get a shot (forgot what it's called) that day, that will get the sac out of my tubes before it becomes more serious. this has been such a stressful couple of weeks! she did say that I'm safe to try again as soon as I want, after this is all over with. not sure I'll want to try right away, but that's good news at least.
I'll let you all know on monday how everything worked out. thank you for all the support you've given so far! it's been really great since I'm obviously not telling all my friends and family about this. <3 have a good night!

Did they do the ultra sound of your tubes as well? I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I hope that your baby is just slow to show and everything turns out ok on monday! You're in my thoughts :hugs:

Ladies... I have had an awful, awful night. :nope:

At around 5pm after the midwife appointment, I was just about to start dressing a salad :)haha:) when I suddenly felt a hot gush between my legs.. Almost as if I'd wet myself. I ran to the toilet, and there was blood EVERYWHERE. I mean, everywhere. I'd bled all over the floor, all over my legs, it was literally GUSHING, bright red.. And clots, medium-large size ish. I was convinced it was all over and was even having some abdominal cramping.

I waited for 2 hours in the A&E for them to check my f**king blood pressure and then be referred to the maternity ward. After waiting yet another hour, convinced I was bleeding out my baby all over their horrible cold waiting room chairs, I was seen by a doctor.

The doctor was horrible, told me he needed to do an internal examination to see if the cervix was open or closed. We did one, he was awfully rough and it was terrible, and found the cervix was closed. (This, after he'd terrified me by telling me if there was still active bleeding and such they'd need to admit me and even give me a blood transfusion due to the amount of bleeding I was having). So he then took my bloods - leaving me with a MASSIVE bruise and feeling very sorry for myself.

That was it. They couldn't scan me because "slots for scans are like gold dust at the moment and you are already booked in for Friday" :growlmad: and to just go home, and to come back if it got worse (!!).

I thought, no. This is bullshit. I didn't want to go home without a definite answer, and seeing as the hospital are ABSOLUTELY USELESS, I paid for yet another private scan, and the guy saw me immediately even though it was 10pm at night (he rushed in to the clinic to do it).

Guess what.

Baby is ABSOLUTELY fine in there, strong heartbeat which we heard again of 154bpm, measuring exactly right (or almost) at 7w+1d which means it finally caught up and had a little growth spurt.. And there seems to be no evidence of anything being wrong at all. Sac was healthy, baby looked great, everything was great. :cloud9:

I feel SO angry that I wasted all that time at the hospital for *nothing*. I got my results back at 31000 or something, which is up from the 12000 we had on Monday. I plan to go back to my mom's for the week until next Thursday and just rest (she is desperate to look after me!) but the hospital called back and said it is "imperative" I have another blood test on Sunday.

I don't think I'm going to go because then I won't be able to go back home. Frankly, I feel as if the hospital told me nothing, and another HCG blood result won't reassure me anywhere near as much as a scan would. I told them I was "considering" a private scan (I didn't tell them I'd already had one incase they disqualified me for the one on Friday), and the stupid receptionist proceeded to badmouth the clinic I went to and that they "often miss things". Yeah right! They just showed me my f**king baby and gave me more reassurance than ever!

So tomorrow I plan to call up and tell them that if they want another blood result, I will give them one on Friday. The bleeding is tailing off now, so it's not so bad. I feel so exhausted.

Attached a pic of my scan from tonight. You can see little eyes and even the start of little arms and legs - scary!! :haha:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 16
Can I join too? Provisional due date is 11th July. Have my first appointment on wednesday 21st, at 6w+6. Not had a blood test confirmation yet but urine at GP was +ve, (along with 4 HPTs) so hoping for the best (can you guess this is my first? I'm terrified!)

Plodding along with boobs attempting to unattach from my body, had no idea it could be this sore! Also having the odd cramping, some rather unpleasant reflux/heartburn every damn day and the need to pee the second I drink anything along with exhaustion Still doesn't feel very real, despite all this.

I'm in Los Angeles, we just moved here 3 months ago from the UK. It's tough not knowing anyone at all out here. A friend recommended this forum, looked at a few others too and people in their july groups were already being so awful to each other. so nice to find somewhere to talk that everyone is lovely and supportive.

Oh how scary whigfield! I'm so sorry the hospital treated you that way :grr:

But I'm so happy for you that baby is measuring fine and all looks good! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"