~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

i hope the week goes fast for you mummyclo! :hugs:
so sorry Luminescent :hugs:

welcome to all the new BFPs and congrats!!

AFM, i struggled to eat tea last night :( every time i went to put food in my mouth the smell was rotten!! :( and i seem to be feeling sick before breakfast, 10 minutes after breakfast and lasting until lunch time when i eat again....i never had sickness with my daughter so this is ALL new!!

Hey ladies I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow!!!!! :D
They said I may get an ultrasound then as well, it just depends what the dr. Says. I'm hoping they give me one!!!

:happydance: That's great June! Can't wait to read how your appt goes.. I won't be seen till 11 or 12 weeks..That's the norm for the doctor I see even though I've had previous losses since seeing him--unless something is going "wrong" he won't see me before that--but like you--I should get my u/s done at that time too :)

Thanks hun!! I'm so excited!!! Sorry to hear you don't get to see your dr till 12 weeks. Seems so far into a pregnancy without being seen. But I'm sure you're looking forward to the scan :D
I will definitely be posting about my appointment!!

I'd like to join! I just got my BFP tonight. I'm due July 21st!!

So Sorry to hear that Dawn...take some time to heal and then back on the horse as they say...:( I am sure you will have another baby soon <3

Welcome to the new BFP's!

mummyclo, I really hope you'll see your little bean next week! Hope your dates were just wrong!

Lumin & Dawnlu, I'm sorry for your loss!! Hope you are both healed soon and conceive quickly again!!:hugs:

I never knew anything about not eating deli meat! I went and got a pound of jennie-o turkey and 6 slices of provolone cheese to eat throughout the week. I also can't wait to have another subway sandwich like I had the other day but it has salami and ham and pepperoni's on it. I guess I need to look up with I can and can't eat when I'm pregnant because I never knew of that stuff.

I was really sick this morning and had to have OH run and grab the crackers. I felt like if I moved or talked I was going to be sick. I've felt like it off and on all day. It does come and go. Tomorrow I'll probably be fine then the next day a bit of an upset tummy. I just play it by ear as I go day by day hour by hour! I know that just means our little bean is growing more and more every day!

Welcome to the new BFP's!

mummyclo, I really hope you'll see your little bean next week! Hope your dates were just wrong!

Lumin & Dawnlu, I'm sorry for your loss!! Hope you are both healed soon and conceive quickly again!!:hugs:

I never knew anything about not eating deli meat! I went and got a pound of jennie-o turkey and 6 slices of provolone cheese to eat throughout the week. I also can't wait to have another subway sandwich like I had the other day but it has salami and ham and pepperoni's on it. I guess I need to look up with I can and can't eat when I'm pregnant because I never knew of that stuff.

I was really sick this morning and had to have OH run and grab the crackers. I felt like if I moved or talked I was going to be sick. I've felt like it off and on all day. It does come and go. Tomorrow I'll probably be fine then the next day a bit of an upset tummy. I just play it by ear as I go day by day hour by hour! I know that just means our little bean is growing more and more every day!

Turkey sandwiches are all I feel like eating- I just microwave the living heck out of it first!!
The cheese melts on it then- so heavenly! x

omg i will never go to walmart or toys rus around this time again!!! way to many people for me,i can not stand RUDE PEOPLE either i mean this one ladie just kept sharing at me?! im like looking at her like UmMm can i HELP YOU!.

DS had a really really good report from when i went to talk to his teacher today so i told him that id get him a little suprise!! haha that turn into a nightmare and not only that but my son like girl toys also,so i was running all over the store looking at the barbies cars ice skates roller skates toy cars princess houses "ugh" i wanted to shot myself im like Eric santa is coming SOON!!! of course my mom & dad are the ones who got him like he is which really drives me nuts i mean its crazy they got like him a $700 layaway at toys rus like a $250 lay away at walmart toys down there basement i mean me and DH got lay away down too but its for all the kids and not only that but i wanted to get him alot of the things they did but i know my moms just trying to help and that he thinks all the toys are from santa anyways but it just drives me nuts because i want him to learn how to keep things nice and when he getting everything every single day he just cant do that UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just make it hard for me sometimes u know because he then thinks when i say NO they'll say YES drives me NUTS!!!!!

I cant wait till wed for my scan it really sucks that i had to miss it today but just to much was going on today but good news is DH took off WED YAY well ladies its been such a long day so i need to jump in the shower & go night night DH keeps on waking up checking on me goodnight

Dawn- im so so very sorry i also wish i could stop all m/c but im glad that you know god does everything for a reason :hugs:

ooooh and im the same way im gonna eat what i want:) i did it with my son the only thing i look out for is fish tuna fish all that and im not going to be missing out nothing for christmas because ive never been a drinker either!!! what im looking forward too is piggy pig pigging out and having a excuse for getting FAT!! YAY

When is everyone putting up their Christmas trees? Neighbour just put up migraine- inducing lights, wasn't planning on doing mine for weeks!

When is everyone putting up their Christmas trees? Neighbour just put up migraine- inducing lights, wasn't planning on doing mine for weeks!

i usually do ours the day after thanksgiving but since my hubby works we put ours up this past weekend and did the lights out side as well. since he doesn't want me doing it all on my own. we like to savor the holiday Christmas feeling as long as we can.

Hi everyone,
popping my head back in to update. I have our first ultrasound tomorrow and I am TERRIFIED! I know I shouldn't be -all our betas have been perfect and I've had no spotting or heavy cramping. But also no MS or major symptoms...
The last time I had a scan the screen was directed away from me, the technician hit panic-mode and I was rushed to ER. Lost my bean, my ovary and my tube. So you can imagine my terror!!

I really want for this to be it. One of my worries is that they just won't tell me or show me anything - and then I'll assume the worst!

Was anyone else a little scared or nervous for their first ultrasound? I know that this is "make or break"...

Love,
Hopeful

Hi everyone,
popping my head back in to update. I have our first ultrasound tomorrow and I am TERRIFIED! I know I shouldn't be -all our betas have been perfect and I've had no spotting or heavy cramping. But also no MS or major symptoms...
The last time I had a scan the screen was directed away from me, the technician hit panic-mode and I was rushed to ER. Lost my bean, my ovary and my tube. So you can imagine my terror!!

I really want for this to be it. One of my worries is that they just won't tell me or show me anything - and then I'll assume the worst!

Was anyone else a little scared or nervous for their first ultrasound? I know that this is "make or break"...

Love,
Hopeful
i have had like kinda nausua were i just feel dizzy more or less. i havent actually gotten sick yet or anything. only 50% of pregnant woman have it. and each pregnancy is different. good luck on your ultrasound.

All the best for your scan...It is horrible when they don't let you see what is on screen! We had the same thing the sonograph lady only showed me when I asked to see and then she kind of just flashed the screen at me for a second and back again...helpful eh?
Fortunately for our DD we had our own tv screen to look at but that was with a different surgery.

So much has happened since I last came on here. I've not had the time! Been very busy with my poorly ds who has now made a full recovery very happy about that, but the trips to the walk in centre and hospitals really took it out of us. We didn't get seen at the hospital until 1:30am!! My partner is now back from his trip so we're all together again! :))

I'm really sorry luminescent :( hope you can start again soon!

Congratulations to all who have had scans :) xx

I'm sorry dawnlu :hugs::hugs:

I'm terrified for my scan too, don't get one until. 12 weeks but with my first pregnancy I had a mmc ad no heartbeat was found on the scan :cry:
With jack everything was fine and I sure t will be for you too. You have slate symptoms so it'll be great.

Is feta cheese on the no go list? I had some last week. I love Greek salad!

Hi everyone,

Love,
Hopeful

im so sorry about your mmc! :hugs:
i bet this one will be perfect!! :flower: it is a scary experience but once you see bub you will be in love!!! :)

So, so sorry luminescent & dawnlu. :hugs: wishing you success soon xx

As a rule, I've read we're supposed to avoid cold cured meat like pepperoni, salami etc. I've also read that if you cook meat and then keep it in the fridge you should reheat it to steaming to kill off anything on it before you eat it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->