July testers - Over 35

well since getting the + I have had a bit of an issue in that arena LOL

I'm fine... it does feel as if I was having my period (nothing overwhelming) yet at the most it is beige when I wipe LOL

Morning girls,

I called the hospital this morning and spoke to both a midwive and a dr. They say that a lot of ectopic's can end naturally in the form of a MC and that i shouldnt be concerned unless i am symptomatic. They also said that on my notes is says "Query early pregnancy or ectopic" so that when they told me that about the ectopic that they were being caucious as right now they are unsure as to what is going on. They explained a lot and concentrated on the symptoms. They asked me how i was feeling and tbh i feel fine. Theres a dull ache lower right but that could also be a sign of a healthy early pregnancy.

The upshot is that i havent to go in unless i am symptomatic and to hangfire until Monday. The midwive will call me tommorow morning though to see how i am.

I have to look at the positives here so that i dont go mad before Monday morning.

If it is an early pregnancy then i would only be 3w+4 so nothing would have been seen on the US.
My hcg is going up. Didnt double but went up by 137 and with the times that the bloods were taken that would have been 2 days not the usual 3.
I feel absolutley fine.

PMA is going to get me through this, at least until Monday.

:hugs:

Morning girls,

I called the hospital this morning and spoke to both a midwive and a dr. They say that a lot of ectopic's can end naturally in the form of a MC and that i shouldnt be concerned unless i am symptomatic. They also said that on my notes is says "Query early pregnancy or ectopic" so that when they told me that about the ectopic that they were being caucious as right now they are unsure as to what is going on. They explained a lot and concentrated on the symptoms. They asked me how i was feeling and tbh i feel fine. Theres a dull ache lower right but that could also be a sign of a healthy early pregnancy.

The upshot is that i havent to go in unless i am symptomatic and to hangfire until Monday. The midwive will call me tommorow morning though to see how i am.

I have to look at the positives here so that i dont go mad before Monday morning.

If it is an early pregnancy then i would only be 3w+4 so nothing would have been seen on the US.
My hcg is going up. Didnt double but went up by 137 and with the times that the bloods were taken that would have been 2 days not the usual 3.
I feel absolutley fine.

PMA is going to get me through this, at least until Monday.

:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad you called and got some reassurance. I really hope that Monday brings you some happy news x

Wendy - So glad you called them this morning. Why couldn't they have told you this yesterday to your face? Would of saved all this. Enjoy your weekend but try to relax abit as well not easy when your DS is teething. My DD is also teething(she never seems to stop!!Lol)she is forever biting on her finger right at the back but its her canines that are the next lot to cut through and they are ready and waiting!!!!

That sounds quite good then Wendy, especially if they couldn't have seen anything on an u/s anyway so it could just still be a normal pg. Am keeping everything crossed for you - it does sound like there is definite reason to be hopeful :)

Great news Wendy, glad you feel a bit more at ease.
Happy 20months to Derrin :D

Wendy am so glad u are feeling ok and the hospital have reassured you ,really hope Monday brings u the fantastic news u deserve,have a good weekend Hun,love and prayers,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wendy, that sounds so much better than yesterday. Fx'd it is an early pregnancy! Keep up the pma you are being fantastic through all if this. Take it easy over the weekend. X

Wendy and LLbean - thinking of you both. I really hope you get good news on Monday xxx

Got a very negative test this morning...going to call this one over and wait for AF.

Wendy, so glad you're feeling fine! What a relief to actually get some more info, just so frustrating you needed to wait a day to get it :hugs: Fingers crossed this is the start of a normal healthy pregnancy!

DMom, it's not over until the :witch: sings! I have a very clear :bfn: again today as well. Doing much better than yesterday though. What did your temps do? Will go stalk your chart :hugs:

LL how are you feeling this morning hun?

My chart is not cooperating! My temp dip should be more drastic as AF is right around the corner, lol.

Hmmm I'm not sure I agree with the date FF has you O'ing at. Maybe you're 11DPO now?

Hmmm I'm not sure I agree with the date FF has you O'ing at. Maybe you're 11DPO now?

That's what I thought this whole time, lol. I never O the same day I get my positive OPK...but, when I played with it yesterday, my coverline temp went up and I am not sure if that is good or bad...give me a day and temp and I'll adjust it per doc's orders, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->