July testers - Over 35

Sorry for not updating my test status, the :witch: got me sadly, then I went on vacation for a few days! Congrats to all the :bfp: ladies this month, especially LLBean! Nice to see others that have been around a while get a :bfp:.

Sorry the old hag got you :hugs: Loads of :dust: for your new cycle :dust:

Wendy - goodness you've had a time of it whilst I've been away :hugs: Glad you eventually got to speak to someone who seemed to know what they were talking about :hugs: Keeping all crossed you have a LO snuggling in :hugs:

LL - sorry your HCG went down :hugs: Keeping all crossed for you still though :hugs:

well I feel fine today, temps went up but line on FRER is almost non-existant. I am thinking ...on to the next cycle. Now just praying I am VERY fertile for next one (and that they put me on Progesterone IMMEDIATELY)...maybe I get twin girls hehehe

I am fine, but worry about hubby still...did not tell him about FRER today... he still kissed my belly last night and said "we can still love it even if its nothing right?" Ugh its killing me!

:cry: your hubby sounds like the sweetest guy ever, you are very blessed...
Hoping you are hyperfertile for your next cycle :hugs:

yeah...digi still says Pregnant but lets see...we will know for sure Monday (or Tuesday) what the deal is

So sorry LLBean, your husband sounds lovely though - FX for August for you :hugs:

thanks, he is a sweetie... I so want to do this for him because of it too ...although I am sure at raising the child we will have HUGE disagreements (he is a big time kid spoiler LOL) But it is an experience I want us to share and grow with

thanks, he is a sweetie... I so want to do this for him because of it too ...although I am sure at raising the child we will have HUGE disagreements (he is a big time kid spoiler LOL) But it is an experience I want us to share and grow with

Does he have any kids?

Wendy...I am glad you have some clarification now and HOPE U R PREGGERS!

But I am STILL pissed at them....Hope you can get some rest this weekend...I think your DH should mind the baby this weekend and let you relax a bit....Sheesh...What an emotional rollercoaster ride.....

LL...thinking of u...

DMom....I will no longer comment on lines....never, ever, ever....

Shmoo & Velo...sorry the :witch: showed up....

Junebug....BFNs suck!...

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Does he have any kids?

no he does not...that is why this is so important

Great to hear Desperado, and yes to Wooly being back!!!!!!

Indigo, I appreciate the comments on the tests or I wouldn't post them.

Ladies, here's a piece of advice, stay out of the pregnancy section at Barnes & Noble, you will be stunned at the amount of conflicting info that is out there, lol.

Ok dim moment who's Barnes & Noble?

Dmom I really hope you still see a BFP in the next day or so :dust::hugs:

Ok dim moment who's Barnes & Noble?

Dmom I really hope you still see a BFP in the next day or so :dust::hugs:

Hehehe B&N is a chain of bookstores we have in the US

And I also vote for a BFP in the next few days dmom!

Hi girls :flower: just wanted to say hi and im still here,even though you prob dont remember me :haha: Im finding it hard to get on here at the moment so havent read back.

Wendy i dont really know how you got on but i really really hope you are PG! x

LLbean not sure on your news hun? i want to say congrats but im not sure? :flower:

Wooly how am ya? :haha: x

Indigo, Desperado,Dachsundmom, Hello! Im sure iv missed someone off :blush: apologies x

AFM im 10dpo and not really feeling much :nope: apart from ratty! :growlmad: Poor OH :haha: Hope that doesn't mean Af is on the way.
I took my temperture earlier? god knows why as im not charting but just wondered what temperture it would rise to if PG? i know every one is different but just wondered what yours was? is that a really silly question? :haha: Also what day do you usually poas? (LLbean im trying to remember lingo,hope i got it right now :haha:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->