July testers - Over 35

Wendy I think it's shoulder pain, intense building pain on one side, bleeding, sickness x

Thanks Hun. With my bad back I was wondering how I would tell the difference. :hugs:

Wendy I'm still so shocked they wouldn't offer to investigate you further NOW if they're suspecting an ectopic. As far as I'm concerned this condition needs to be ruled out as soon as it is suspected given that it inadvertantly leads to a medical emergency :hugs: I think I agree with what other ladies have suggested, can't you go to an emergency clinic and have it assessed properly?

The most I can do would be to go to the er at the hospital they have taxied my notes to but I have no-one to watch DS so it would need to wait till tomorrow now anyway.

Well here is my medical advice: the SECOND you feel any pain out of the ordinary for your typical back pain, go right away to the nearest emergency room. It's great news that you don't have that pain now, I'm just really worried it'll crop up over the weekend and they didn't deal with you properly :hugs:

Can you take DS with you and have someone meet you later to watch him? I assume that your A&E is much like our ER and it's not like you won't wait for a few, lol.

OMG Wendy I hope you get answers soon!

I just got back from the ER and the Betas went down a bit (from 48 to 38) so I may actually have a MC...lets see what happens. Spotting did stop so who knows...its all strange LOL. Just the co-pay was $500!!!! Good God this is an expensive lie! HAHAHA

Well I may just tell him tonight and get it over with...give him the good news and the bad news sort of speak.

I just got back from the ER and the Betas went down a bit (from 48 to 38) so I may actually have a MC...lets see what happens. Spotting did stop so who knows...its all strange LOL. Just the co-pay was $500!!!! Good God this is an expensive lie! HAHAHA

Well I may just tell him tonight and get it over with...give him the good news and the bad news sort of speak.

:cry::hugs: You should fill him in; I think it's time. $500 for an ER visit, I think mine are only $75.:hugs::hugs: Fxd....big time!

Oh no LL :hugs: so sorry the HCG went down. Fingers crossed it's just because a different lab read the bloods? Thinking of you hun :hugs:

:cry::hugs: You should fill him in; I think it's time. $500 for an ER visit, I think mine are only $75.:hugs::hugs: Fxd....big time!

NOT exactly how I wanted to break the news to him but we will see what happens, maybe Monday will show different numbers...oh well

Sorry to hear your news LLbean...:hugs:

Wendy - I think Junebug is right - any pain at all head straight to the ER.

I'll be on pins and needles this weekend for everyone!

Wendy - I can't believe they wouldn't send you to a hospital along with your notes for an emergancy scan. I agree any pain out of the ordainary for you go straight to the A&E that has your notes hun.:hugs::hugs: thinking of you and fx all is well and it can wait til Monday

Ll - :hugs::hugs: so sorry to hear this hun. with my mc's they started with old blood but a few hrs later it was bright red and lots of it so I didn't need bloods to confirm I already knew:cry::cry: I wish you luck in telling your OH hun.

Wendy & Ll you both know we are all here for you both over the weekend.:hugs::hugs: to you both

Thanks Dmom and Wendy but I have been testing with early ic tests that are sensitive to 10mlu. Wouldn't these have shown up a bfp by now?

I got my BFP on FRER before the internet cheapies. I got BFP on Rexall Brand test before the FRER.

thank you Shmoo...again, my spotting is more like brown dust if that now... nothing heavy AT ALL!

I may still come through I think...either way I am fine cause nothing seen on an ultrasound for me is like it was all in my head, you know what I mean? I'm fine.

Ll - i know what you mean hun. I am glad you are ok. God this TTC malarky is worring on all levels!!! You worry about getting pg, your worried when you are pg, and you worry when:baby:gets here!!!!!!! No wonder us Mum's and TTCers suffer from babybrain!!!!!!

yup, mine too. She is 20 and my "job" is done...but we still worry HAHAHA

Just checking in after a day out and can't believe you don't have answers Wendy :hugs:

And LL, again FX for you too. :hugs:

hahaaha well all moms are WorryWorts! ;-)

I figure if my DD isn't calling me collect for bail or an attorney, I've done my job, lol.

I've already told DS that if he ever gets arrested, that I won't bail him out. He can stay there the night :blush:

I told DD the same thing, but I think in the end...depending on the crime, I would buy the best defense I can and just beat the crap out of her behind closed doors, lol.

***Disclaimer, that is a joke, lol. The beating part..***

Eva....you say that, but you would be bailing him out inside 5 minutes....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->