July testers - Over 35

Well here is my medical advice: the SECOND you feel any pain out of the ordinary for your typical back pain, go right away to the nearest emergency room. It's great news that you don't have that pain now, I'm just really worried it'll crop up over the weekend and they didn't deal with you properly :hugs:

Thanks hun, much appreciated. :hugs:

Can you take DS with you and have someone meet you later to watch him? I assume that your A&E is much like our ER and it's not like you won't wait for a few, lol.

There really is no-one that hadnt already had a drink before i posted. DH was out with clients for a meal and had a few wines/pints. I fell asleep earlier but i really feel ok. :hugs:

Thanks hun.

x

OMG Wendy I hope you get answers soon!

I just got back from the ER and the Betas went down a bit (from 48 to 38) so I may actually have a MC...lets see what happens. Spotting did stop so who knows...its all strange LOL. Just the co-pay was $500!!!! Good God this is an expensive lie! HAHAHA

Well I may just tell him tonight and get it over with...give him the good news and the bad news sort of speak.

Aww hun((((((hugs))))))

:hugs:

Cant believe i slept for so long. Thank you for all of your support, concern and kind words. I think i will call the hospital in the morning and see what they say, i think i will feel better after speaking to a gynae dr. The community midwives work on a SAturday here as well so i might be able to get a referral for an emergency scan. I called the private hospital earlier before i fell asleep and they said they wouldnt see me as i havent been referred to them and its elective cases only at the weekend. It would cost £275 for the initial visit £300 for the scan and who knows how much more if there was any treatment so i think i will stick to the NHS. :)

I'm so nervous for you both Wendy and LL. Fx everything turns out OK. :dust:

Glad you had a sleep hun, as long as you are feeling ok you'll probably be fine to wait until Monday, I think the average for ectopic problems is 7 weeks so you should be fine. :hugs:

Glad you had a sleep hun, as long as you are feeling ok you'll probably be fine to wait until Monday, I think the average for ectopic problems is 7 weeks so you should be fine. :hugs:

I could sleep standing up tonight. lol

Had a really busy day at work and the wee man has been running me ragged since i got home.

I am going to call the hospital in the morning and speak to someone if nothing else to put our minds are rest. :hugs:

Had a really busy day at work and the wee man has been running me ragged since i got home.

I am going to call the hospital in the morning and speak to someone if nothing else to put our minds are rest. :hugs:

Is Derrin still up then? Lol. Laura has been quite quiet today but she has a sore bum so think she's feeling sorry for herself :(

Is Derrin still up then? Lol. Laura has been quite quiet today but she has a sore bum so think she's feeling sorry for herself :(

Another tooth (molar) so hes having a time of it. Asleep now though but dont know how long it will last. Derrins bum is a bit raw but its normal when he is teething. I'm just not really up to it today. Brian is taking him to the park in the morning so i will get a nice long lie in. Bliss!

(((((hugs))))) for wee cutie and her poorly bum.

I'm assuming she has a tooth coming too but she won't even let me in there with a toothbrush so I have no idea!

well no spotting still...cramps yes but no spotting...the waiting game continues

Thanks all for your support. Told hubby and he is ok. was sad how he got all excited at first and I had to go "wait, sorry, don't get too excited babe..." Man it broke my heart

well no spotting still...cramps yes but no spotting...the waiting game continues

Thanks all for your support. Told hubby and he is ok. was sad how he got all excited at first and I had to go "wait, sorry, don't get too excited babe..." Man it broke my heart

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I am glad that you have him for support now.

well I think it is more the other way around...I'm telling you...he gets so sad! I told him I was having cramps and he flipped out "what does that mean? is it over? is there hope?" Oh well, once a mom always a mom...even to hubby ;-)

well I think it is more the other way around...I'm telling you...he gets so sad! I told him I was having cramps and he flipped out "what does that mean? is it over? is there hope?" Oh well, once a mom always a mom...even to hubby ;-)

When did you start cramping?

When did you start cramping?

oh been on and off...but mainly after dinner LOL...maybe I gotta pooh HAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back