July testers - Over 35

Well ladies it's official.
:witch: has arrived. The only upside is that I get to test out the Diva Cup (much more environmentally friendly and less of a hassle than tampons - you leave it in 12 hours, empty and clean it and start over again).
Sigh. Onto August for me, :wave: lovely ladies and good luck to the remaining July testers!

Junebug - sorry she got you.

NS - we're having a heatwave here too. But I bet the US ladies woudn't consider what we have as a heatwave!!

Hi Dach , Sorry your chart is giving you such grief , grrrr
Butterfly good luck with all your tests , I know time is an issue which must be really stressful ...keep sane x

Most new cars have air conditioning, which comes in handy for demisting the windows when it's rainy LOL.

Houses don't have airconditioning, I don't know anyone in Scotland with an airconditioned house.

I had my share of the heat in my former life o/s so it doesn't bother me all that much that the summers are a bit lame.

Yeah Conina - were looking to hit 39-40 C. And it's been like that for the last 4 weeks! But we do live in AC so it's not so bad:thumbup:

DMom, I still think your coverline is higher and you O'ed 2 days later than FF thinks, which would make you 14DPO today! Did you test this morning?

DMom, I still think your coverline is higher and you O'ed 2 days later than FF thinks, which would make you 14DPO today! Did you test this morning?

Nope, lol. I just don't see any point. Even with being two days off, as of two days ago, any test would have picked it up.

Ladies with air con I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! I know in the UK we don't hit the temps you can in Canada and the US but I start to struggle once the heat goes over about 18C mainly as the UK gets hot and humid and it triggers my migraines :( But 2 years ago DH fitted a portable air con unit in our front room and we're considering one for the bedroom :)

Dmom I so wish you either get your BFP tomorrow or AF turns up for a visit :hugs: Ideally your BFP :hugs: I remember my long cycle and the limbo drove me nuts so lots of :hugs:

Yeah, it's about 20 degrees here and blokes are walking round town with their shirts off. They were talking about it on the radio and some girl they stopped in the street came out with a great line - "It's not that hot and neither are you!!"

Yeah, it's about 20 degrees here and blokes are walking round town with their shirts off. They were talking about it on the radio and some girl they stopped in the street came out with a great line - "It's not that hot and neither are you!!"

:rofl::rofl:

LOL - sadly some things once seen can never be unseen, some horrible sights up here in Scotland....:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->