July testers - Over 35

I've got you all beat. I live in Miami, Florida and it's 96 here! I HATE the heat and would LOVE to be in the UK right about now lol. Last time I was in the UK and in Ireland was for my honeymoon 9 years ago and it was amazing! It was March so it was chilly but I loved the weather. I think I'm a Brit at heart, I've always wanted to get dual citizenship so I could come and go as I please!

I hate the sun,everyone thinks I am weird but i am just not a sun lover,I prefer the autumn and winter months best ,ESP the snow,xxxxx

I hate the sun,everyone thinks I am weird but i am just not a sun lover,I prefer the autumn and winter months best ,ESP the snow,xxxxx

You are just like me! My favorite season is fall hands down. Not that we have seasons in Florida but I enjoy traveling to other places especially during fall so that I can enjoy the crisp air and autumn leaves. :happydance:

Wendy - could you update for me. Crappy, bollocksy AF arrived today. On to the next cycle, will join the August thread asap. x x

On another note. I REALLY wish I lived in the US!!! Can't believe how easy (it seems!!) to get clomid, IUI, IVF etc etc....everything is such a long wait in the UK.

All I get is...see you in 6 weeks...leave it another 6 weeks and come back....we'll test your blood in 6 weeks....we'll retest your blood in 6 weeks...we'll test your OH...we'll test him again IN. 6. WEEKS!!!....I'M SICK OF BLOODY WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!

And breathe.........ahhhhh......thanks for letting me get that off my chest ladies!

Onwards and upwards. Much love and luck to those ladies still in with a chance this month.

Babydust! x x x

Wendy - could you update for me. Crappy, bollocksy AF arrived today. On to the next cycle, will join the August thread asap. x x

On another note. I REALLY wish I lived in the US!!! Can't believe how easy (it seems!!) to get clomid, IUI, IVF etc etc....everything is such a long wait in the UK.

All I get is...see you in 6 weeks...leave it another 6 weeks and come back....we'll test your blood in 6 weeks....we'll retest your blood in 6 weeks...we'll test your OH...we'll test him again IN. 6. WEEKS!!!....I'M SICK OF BLOODY WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!

And breathe.........ahhhhh......thanks for letting me get that off my chest ladies!

Onwards and upwards. Much love and luck to those ladies still in with a chance this month.

Babydust! x x x

It might be easier to get treatment, well, I am pretty sure it is, lol. But, we pay for everything here at time of service vs. a national plan. Healthcare here is quite expensive.

I don't know anyone with a pool in Scotland either, outdoor would not be a possibility with our climate, and indoor, well that is footballers wives territory ££££ not regular people.

I had 12 years of relentless sunshine, so I'm happy not to have to slather on the sunscreen any more.

Babydust! x x x

It's a user pays system in the US, if you went for private healthcare in the UK you would probably find you can get everything done very quickly indeed.

WSS. I get my care rather quickly here in the states but it's all out of pocket. You better have a few thousand set aside just for tests around here. But I admit I rather pay through the nose and get everything quickly instead of waiting. I'm too impatient for that.

DMom, I still think your coverline is higher and you O'ed 2 days later than FF thinks, which would make you 14DPO today! Did you test this morning?

Nope, lol. I just don't see any point. Even with being two days off, as of two days ago, any test would have picked it up.

I thought implantation could take up to 12 days? :winkwink:

Yes!!! And then another couple of days for HCG to rise enough to be detected in urine :winkwink:

[/QUOTE]

It might be easier to get treatment, well, I am pretty sure it is, lol. But, we pay for everything here at time of service vs. a national plan. Healthcare here is quite expensive.[/QUOTE]

Ahh yeah...I get that...but we do pay for it in a roundabout way....big chunk of wages goes towards National Health Service. Problem is, we also pay for all those who don't contribute too!

Don't get me wrong, it's a good system and I know we're lucky! Just wish it were a little easier sometimes. :wacko:

x x x

Tulip, you have just hot the nail on the head regarding the healthcare debate...pay it in taxes or pay at time of service. But, I will say that you guys, I think, never have to worry about not being treated. In the States, there is nothing that says a certain doctor has to see you if you don't have insurance. Even if you have means, a lot of doctors don't want to treat without insurance in place in case there are emergencies. I think they all have their pluses and minuses, lol

Is everybody out trying to get a tan?

Totally I was out for an hour at lunchtime sunbathing, I can't do it in proper hot weather as I just FRY but in 22C it's perfect, I'm all flushed and freckly!

24c here today and i was stuck in a stuffy office with windows that dont open. Am only home 10 minutes and was about to head straight upstairs for a shower when DH informed me that it is broken and we will need a new one. I am seriously minging here. Even DS wont come near me. Will need to wait till i have bathed DS before i can get one. Rain on the way here tomorrow and for once i cannot wait.

Dmom - Poor you hun, wonder whats messing with your cycle. Did your doc shed any light on what can be causing it? :hugs:

Junebug - I'm so sorry the old bag got you. I had high hopes for yoy this month. :hugs:

Dmom - Poor you hun, wonder whats messing with your cycle. Did your doc shed any light on what can be causing it? :hugs:

Junebug - I'm so sorry the old bag got you. I had high hopes for yoy this month. :hugs:

My doctor is an idiot and can go eff himself, lol.

Tell us about you please? :hugs:

Junebug....sorry AF showed up, the biatch that she is....:hugs:

DMom, you ovulated on CD14...FF is just wrong...

Wendy.... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

UK ladies....what u consider hot.....:haha::haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"