• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July testers - Over 35

Well I'm part Scottish and part Irish and learnt at a very young age that sunbathing turns me into a lobsters so I am pale and interesting all year long :)

I can just about cope with seeing pasty white men with shirts off but the men with hairy backs that take their shirts off :sick: One of DH's friends removes his shirt in the summer and he has that much body hair it looks like he has a hair shirt still on :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Me too Macwooly,though on the rare sunny day I do go out there for a half hour and get some vitamin D, I'm glad I stayed out the sun as I don't have too many wrinkles now:thumbup:

My OH has a hairy chest but luckily his back and cute wee arse are mercifully hair free - and he would NEVER remove his shirt in public:haha:

I like a hairy chest and my DH's does me fine but I'd have the waxing strips out if he had a hairy back or bum :haha:

I do love that my skin isn't sun damaged too :thumbup:

NS, I am one of those women that spray tans her legs year round, lol. I don't own one pair of pants, so my legs are showing, even in the dead of winter, lol.

But, with my coloring, I think I can pull it off.

NS, I am one of those women that spray tans her legs year round, lol. I don't own one pair of pants, so my legs are showing, even in the dead of winter, lol.

But, with my coloring, I think I can pull it off.

LOL I'm sure you can get away with it with your skin tone, but I am paper white with pinky blue tones! Any form of fake tan looks orange on me, it's a relief to be living back in Scotland and not have people ask me all the time if I'm feeling ok cos I am naturally so pale!:haha:

It drives DH nuts bc he has one day a week where I tell him 'duh, don't touch me...I just got sprayed!' lol

Hi girls,

I was at EPAU again this morning for more bloods. My HCG is still falling but only by little amounts. They have ordered the MET but i have managed to put them off until Monday when they take blood again and see if it continues to fall. The level is now 1665 and 4 more scans today they still see nothing. They are being very good with me i think because they now realise who i am and how i have helped them in the past. I spoke to there head of service on Monday of this week so they know that i am serious about not taking this drug without a proper diagnosis. My tubes are clear and there is no sign of an ectopic or cysts so they are hoping that i have a bleed so that i expel the residual tissue thats causing this. As long as i feel fine and there is no pain i should be fine. i think it is unlikely that i will have a period with levels as high as they are so i guess i will just have to wait and see.
The upside is that now that i am considered high risk due to my age, weight and the fact that this has happened to me when i get my BFP they will monitor me very carefully and scan every 2 weeks until my 12 weekd scan.

Oh almost forgot they think that by taking pregnacare vits it may have affected the HCG. They cant explain why but since i stopped taking anything on Monday the HCG has fallen more that it has in the past week. Fingers crossed that is what it was.

Wendy that is good that they are treating you with a lot more care, FX for you that you will have a natural solution this weekend and not need the Met on monday.

Interesting about the Pregnacare, IDK if you've looked at Dmom's POAS thread at all lately but we've managed to get BFPs on tests on different varieties of soda (or should I say in Weegie "juice" LOL) so who knows what kind of additives are in drinks and vitamin supplements.

Thank you for the update Wendy!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So, you go back on Monday?

Yeah am back first thing on Monday for more bloods and possibly the MET shot depending on thw levels.

How are you hun? Any sign of AF?

Actually, NS, I am very interested in Pregnacare...not to take, but in the name of science, lol

Wendy, when you are feeling up to it, if you could take a pic of the nutrition label on the back of the bottle, I would be in your debt! I would love to know what's in this stuff. I don't think we can even get it in the States. :hugs:

I'm just waiting for the witch to show...frankly, this month I might give her a big hug! lol

Actually, NS, I am very interested in Pregnacare...not to take, but in the name of science, lol

Wendy, when you are feeling up to it, if you could take a pic of the nutrition label on the back of the bottle, I would be in your debt! I would love to know what's in this stuff. I don't think we can even get it in the States. :hugs:

I binned it on Monday but will be at the chemist this afternoon so i will get a pic for you.

I gave mine a hug this month too LOL

Good to hear Wendy, hope she shows very soon

Hang in there Dmom!

Me too, I just wonder, if a Pregnacare tablet crushed down into some water, would get a BFP in an HPT....

I gave mine a hug this month too LOL

Good to hear Wendy, hope she shows very soon

Hang in there Dmom!

Am not out of the woods yet:wacko:. I need my HCG to drop dramatically by Monday morning so everything crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->