July testers - Over 35

Get busy
I love this one...have posted it before...ok Dmom...it's business time!
https://youtu.be/AqZcYPEszN8

Then why the +opk? could that be picking up hcg before the hpt? sounds crazy i know but with everything else that has been going on around here for July I wouldn't be surprised at anything anymore!!!!

In theory, the OPK should be the last thing to pick up HCG bc they are supposedly not as sensitive. I think my body is just on summer break!

BTW, when you start your CBFM, would you put a pic of the sticks on the POAS thread? I'd love to see them if you don't mind?:hugs:

Would you like me to post some pics of those now? I have TONS of OPKs I have done this cycle, TONS I tell you! :haha: You can pick from IC, CBFM, or FR OPK, what's your pleasure? LOL :blush:

Dmom - I got a ++++OPK the night before I got a +HPT with DD. I would def :sex: just incase. And of course I will post pics of poas with CBFM starting tomorrow as that will be the 1st day of poas for me

And by the way DMom, I ovulate twice all the time. Fraternal twins run in my family: My mom is a fraternal twin, she had fraternal twins, etc. Most of the women in my family ovulate twice often. So get to BDing woman!

This might be a stupid question, but isn't it right that twins only run in the female side of the family?? They run in DH's family, and people keep telling me that we're bound to have twins, but it has to be MY ovaries that release two eggs, so it must only count if the twins are on my side?

PLEASE tell me I'm right!! :haha::haha:

This might be a stupid question, but isn't it right that twins only run in the female side of the family?? They run in DH's family, and people keep telling me that we're bound to have twins, but it has to be MY ovaries that release two eggs, so it must only count if the twins are on my side?

PLEASE tell me I'm right!! :haha::haha:

You are absolutely right...fraternal twins come via mother...sperm has nothing to do with that

Dmom - I read in the BBT literature that a woman can have a LH surge and not release an egg...that is why BBT is important - it's the only method that confirms ovulation.

Hope you get things straightened out and have fun doing it!!!:winkwink:

Exactly, he's already got millions of swimmers, it's you that would need to ovulate twice in order to have fraternal twins.

I know it's a risk for me so when we upgraded my car a couple of months ago I got a car that could accomodate 6 passengers, just in case.

Dmom - I read in the BBT literature that a woman can have a LH surge and not release an egg...that is why BBT is important - it's the only method that confirms ovulation.

I do temp; my chart is in my siggy! :hugs:

I do temp; my chart is in my siggy! :hugs:

So what made you take on OPK test this morning? I only use the CD digital b/c I can't read the other sticks very well.

LOL - you are too funny! Did you test a second time to make sure the OPK wasn't faulty?

I'll be interested to see your temp tomorrow...

I personally like to test with OPKs until they turn negative.

Now here's a question:

My OPK was positive yesterday with a line that was darker than the control. It was an IC, my last one actually. My CBFM also showed my first peak day yesterday. Since I am an obsessive POAS addict I went out and bought FR OPKs. I tested in the afternoon and they were close to positive, but not quite. So I figured my LH surge had come and gone, no problem.

This morning I used FR OPKs again and the test line is MUCH darker than my control line and it was a pretty instant result too, like within 30 seconds. My CBFM didn't really let me test today, it just showed another peak day.

So my question is, which day is my real LH surge? Yesterday or today's? I'm just trying to figure out when I will ovulate, if I haven't already. Thanks for any and all help ladies!

Morning girls,

I am having such a crappy day at work, my back is bad today due to the fact that i have had to stop my pain meds incase they mask any pain from the residual tissue/ectopic. i am so hoping that stopping the pregnacare helps my levels to go down on Monday because i cannot face many more days in this kind of pain.

Dmom - What a pain in the ar$e, you must be well fed up now. Any sign of full flow today or are you still spotting?

Junebug - thanks for the update hun. I will amend the front page as soon as i get home. looks like our stats are well below last month. Fingers crossed its just a blip and August does better.

Wendy - a couple more I noticed on the August thread - Eve36 and Geminus...I'm an accountant so I'm real anal about numbers and statistics! regardless the July % seem way lower than June! :cry:

I personally like to test with OPKs until they turn negative.

Now here's a question:

My OPK was positive yesterday with a line that was darker than the control. It was an IC, my last one actually. My CBFM also showed my first peak day yesterday. Since I am an obsessive POAS addict I went out and bought FR OPKs. I tested in the afternoon and they were close to positive, but not quite. So I figured my LH surge had come and gone, no problem.

This morning I used FR OPKs again and the test line is MUCH darker than my control line and it was a pretty instant result too, like within 30 seconds. My CBFM didn't really let me test today, it just showed another peak day.

So my question is, which day is my real LH surge? Yesterday or today's? I'm just trying to figure out when I will ovulate, if I haven't already. Thanks for any and all help ladies!

Good question - I looked back through my chart and I had + OPK from CBD on cd12 & 13 and OV on cd14 (confirmed by BBT). So it can go either way. If you are not BBT - the best bet is to BD today and tomorrow!

MnJ - I just peaked at your chart...are you on horny goat weed??? Either way I think you got things covered with the LH surge! :winkwink:

MnJ - I just peaked at your chart...are you on horny goat weed??? Either way I think you got things covered with the LH surge! :winkwink:

HAHA, nope, no horny goat weed, just a very horny husband! Awesome, I'll keep BDing just in case. :thumbup:

By the way, thanks for checking out my chart and giving me your opinion Jenn! :flower:

Holy CRAP, yes, good work MnJ :happydance:

My OH has been sick the last week or so, it was all I could do persuade him go twice this ov/LH surge... :dohh:

Holy CRAP, yes, good work MnJ :happydance:

My OH has been sick the last week or so, it was all I could do persuade him go twice this ov/LH surge... :dohh:

Haha, thanks Googly! He's usually up for it anytime, even when tired. I seriously wish I had his energy! At least BDing is fun for us so even though I'm sore, I definately enjoy myself. :haha:

Wait till he gets home from work in an hour 1/2, I gonna pounce on him like a hungry cougar LOL! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->