July testers - Over 35

I have spent the last few days convinced I was in early menopause, so anything is a big relief!

Wendy, how much do the levels have to go down? :hugs:

mine was at 3 yesterday...so they said finally its considered negative

NS, I am one of those women that spray tans her legs year round, lol. I don't own one pair of pants, so my legs are showing, even in the dead of winter, lol.

But, with my coloring, I think I can pull it off.

What do u use?

NS, I am one of those women that spray tans her legs year round, lol. I don't own one pair of pants, so my legs are showing, even in the dead of winter, lol.

But, with my coloring, I think I can pull it off.

What do u use?

Mystic tan when I find the time to get there or L'oreal from Walmart in a pinch, lol. I am a spray tan fool. :haha:

So glad you're finally seeing signs of :witch: DMom!

Good news Wendy, hope things settle by Monday :hugs:

Oh and I'm pasty white. I wear SPF 30 every day. My grandmother was a red-head with pasty white skin who ended up having skin cancer so we take this very seriously.

Lol. I wear a 55 everyday and spray tan over it. The hardest part of TTC was giving up my Retin-A!

Wendy, I am so happy to hear that you are being the proper care you always deserved. I will pray that your HCG drops dramatically by Monday so that you don't need that shot.

And DMom, so happy that AF finally came!!!

As for me, I've got a very positive OPK and CBFM this morning so I am a happy girl. Yay!

So I'm curious - do we know how many BFP's we have so far for July? :happydance:

I have spent the last few days convinced I was in early menopause, so anything is a big relief!

Wendy, how much do the levels have to go down? :hugs:

They want it to half. i doubt thats going to happen but i thinkif it goes down by at least 200 then they might leave me and let my body get rid of it on its own. x

Ok, so this isn't going to be CD1...apparently my body does not feel like bleeding at all today.

I really think I might cry now, lol.

Hi Wendy, just a quick update, both LL and Bubba had :bfp: that went on to :witch:, so early miscarriages...

crystal443 is on the August testers thread now so :witch: for July.

Our stats aren't as good compared with June :-(

Ok, so this isn't going to be CD1...apparently my body does not feel like bleeding at all today.

I really think I might cry now, lol.

When was the last time to tested Dachsundmom? Is there not a slight possibility?

Morning girls,

I am having such a crappy day at work, my back is bad today due to the fact that i have had to stop my pain meds incase they mask any pain from the residual tissue/ectopic. i am so hoping that stopping the pregnacare helps my levels to go down on Monday because i cannot face many more days in this kind of pain.

Dmom - What a pain in the ar$e, you must be well fed up now. Any sign of full flow today or are you still spotting?

Junebug - thanks for the update hun. I will amend the front page as soon as i get home. looks like our stats are well below last month. Fingers crossed its just a blip and August does better.

Wendy, maybe you should take a little something for your back; there's no use in suffering.:hugs:

My spotting stopped; technically, I only saw the spotting from checking my CP, nothing ever actually made it out...wishful thinking.

If no flow by Monday, will have to decide if I am waiting for letting the doctor give me Provera to bring it on.

Dmom - Sorry if you have answered this elsewhere but have you tested again incase you implanted late? If so i hope you have the provera by Monday so that you can move on. This limbo carry on is awful.

i asked about provera as well. My thinking behind it was that if the tissue wasnt in the tubes then a period would flush my system but they said that they wouldnt go down that road and would rather give me the methotrexine. It just seems like such a heavy drug to give without tring all other avenues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->