July testers - Over 35

Dmom - i have taken co-codamol which should take the edge off the pain. Even if i have my morphine patch on i would still be in pain. its just a bad pain day. I will have to get used to these if i do get PG as most of my meds are a complete no go when pregnant and the morphine is untested and there is no documentation anywhere so i wouldnt take the chance.

I am considering going home though if it doesnt get any better. Would much rather be at home resting than here at a desk.

:hugs:

Wendy, IDK if provera would flush out anything in your tube? I will have to research that one.

Dmom - They dont know if there is anything in the tube. They can see nothing. So whatever it is is so minute it could be anywhere. They are saying the tubes because its the worse case senario. Thats really why i am trying everything i can here. If i knew for a fact it was in the tubes then i wouldnt think twice about having the MET shot but as long as there is a chance that the tissue is somewhere else i want them to explore all other avenues using the MET as a last resort.

Dmom - They dont know if there is anything in the tube. They can see nothing. So whatever it is is so minute it could be anywhere. They are saying the tubes because its the worse case senario. Thats really why i am trying everything i can here. If i knew for a fact it was in the tubes then i wouldnt think twice about having the MET shot but as long as there is a chance that the tissue is somewhere else i want them to explore all other avenues using the MET as a last resort.

Wendy, I am sorry...I thought the definitive answer was that it was tubal. Now it all makes more sense. :hugs:

To answer you question, I just posted a BFN and a positive OPK on the POAS thread. IDK where I am in this cycle anymore.:cry:

OMG! Dmom(((((hugs)))) So now you are ovulating? better get some :sex: in just in case. What a cycle? poor you.

OMG! Dmom(((((hugs)))) So now you are ovulating? better get some :sex: in just in case. What a cycle? poor you.

Wendy - So glad your levels are coming down and my fingers are firmly crossed that they come down by more than 200 by Monday so no MET for you.

DMom - OMG!!!! What an awful cycle you are having! Def keep on :sex:ing just incase you are due to have a super long cycle. As I have these(40+ day cycles)I know how much they suck!

LL - Glad your levels are now so low they are considered - and you can get on with the tests and IVF fx for a lovely sticky bean for you really soon.

Then why the +opk? could that be picking up hcg before the hpt? sounds crazy i know but with everything else that has been going on around here for July I wouldn't be surprised at anything anymore!!!!

Then why the +opk? could that be picking up hcg before the hpt? sounds crazy i know but with everything else that has been going on around here for July I wouldn't be surprised at anything anymore!!!!

In theory, the OPK should be the last thing to pick up HCG bc they are supposedly not as sensitive. I think my body is just on summer break!

BTW, when you start your CBFM, would you put a pic of the sticks on the POAS thread? I'd love to see them if you don't mind?:hugs:

But I already ovulated for this cycle, lol.

Do you know that for sure?? Just because you got a + OPK doesn't mean you definately ovulated. You may not have ovulated before, and your body is trying to ovulate again now (and this time you may actually BE ovulating!).

Better get down to :sex: just in case!! :)

According to my FF chart and my monitor, I ovulated, lol. But I have no earthly idea at this point.

According to my FF chart and my monitor, I ovulated, lol. But I have no earthly idea at this point.

I reckon your body's trying to throw you off the scent at the mo, best get burger making with that turkey mince to take your mind off it all :winkwink:

Dmom...DTD just in case!!! You may be ovulating twice (it happens with fraternal twins you know LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->