• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July testers - Over 35

DH & I are NTNP next month too as I want a cycle off and he doesn't as well :)

Now the odds are one of us will get a BFP next month and I really want it to be you :dust:

Now the odds are one of us will get a BFP next month and I really want it to be you :dust:

No....I want it to be you....:friends:

Thank you both :friends:

DH wants triplets in born in July though so happy to wait till October for my BFP :thumbup:

No....I want it to be you....:friends:

imagine if we had a crystal ball that says that we would all have our BFPs by the end of the year. Wouldnt that make this whole thing easier to take? then we wouldnt care month to month as we would know its going to happen. I try and keep that thought even though I have no crystal ball. then if 2012 comes and I dont have a bfp I wont be on here as I'll be in the loony bin!!!!

Sorry to hear about those who have been got by AF/ are out.

Notwithstanding my thoughts that Pregnacare messed up my cycle, I have never had period symptoms like this over so many days. I'm a wham, bham, AF over type of gal.

What makes you think that pregnacare messed up your cycle bittybotty? I'm taking that at the moment and just wondered what you thought about it/what experiences you had?

Hi struth

This is our first month TTC. I dont know what my regular cycle is but the calendar I'm keeping defaults to 28 days so I should have had my AF on Friday. Its now Sunday and there's no sign. Now this could be because my cycle is more than 28 days (and that is probably the reason other than the unusual mild cramps I had last week) however I read a thread on here about Pregnacare and how some ladies had missed their AF and were blaming the vits.

Here's the link hun https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...gnacare-conception-tablets-missed-period.html

It was just a thought - if I hadnt had these strange cramps I would just have thought my cycle was longer than 28 - but my AF is usually all over and done with in 4-5 days and I started having cramps, nausea etc last week but still no show and now no cramps. Other than this no side effects for either me or DH (except yellow pee!!)

Its driving me a bit nuts wondering what's going on to be honest but all will sort itself out no doubt.....

Oh and 2 x :bfn: yesterday

Hope that makes sense :hugs:

Hello everyone :flower:

AF is due on the 9th.. um.. how early can I test?

Lots and lots of :dust:

C xx

If you can hold off I would wait till AF day to test :thumbup:

I personally don't test earlier as I know I wouldn't trust the result I get and I would think I had tested too early but that's just me :)

If you can hold off I would wait till AF day to test :thumbup:

I personally don't test earlier as I know I wouldn't trust the result I get and I would think I had tested too early but that's just me :)

Thanks, MacWooly :hugs:

I've always said I'd only test when AF was late.. but so far she's been right on time (boo!), so I've had no need!

FX for ya, hun!

C xx

I think that it is always best to wait until AF should show before testing.

The idea of testing too early makes me nauseous because I don't want to get that faint BFP, and then it not take and have to deal with a CP. I don't really want to know until it's real.

BUT, having said that (hahaha), I can imagine that if I have TONS of symptoms (but, of course, I would NEVER symptom spot!) that I would cave close to AF. The symptoms though, would have to be SO COMPLETELY out of the ordinary in order for me to want to check.

I'm scheduled to test on July 26th if I O around the 18th like FF marks me. If I O earlier, like it seems I might, then I'll move it up. That is IF I O.

The idea of testing too early makes me nauseous because I don't want to get that faint BFP, and then it not take and have to deal with a CP. I don't really want to know until it's real.

BUT, having said that (hahaha), I can imagine that if I have TONS of symptoms (but, of course, I would NEVER symptom spot!) that I would cave close to AF. The symptoms though, would have to be SO COMPLETELY out of the ordinary in order for me to want to check.

I'm scheduled to test on July 26th if I O around the 18th like FF marks me. If I O earlier, like it seems I might, then I'll move it up. That is IF I O.

Good luck, Shelley, I'm crossing everything for you :flower:

Oh, the joy of symptom spotting! I always wonder if anyone actually manages to get through a month without spotting?! I try, but I've never succeeded.

Big :hugs: C xx

Oh, the joy of symptom spotting! I always wonder if anyone actually manages to get through a month without spotting?! I try, but I've never succeeded.

Well so far this month I haven't looked for or noticed symptoms and the only thing I have done is compare my chart to last months and noticed a similar pattern which I think (dependant on tomorrow's temps) could indicate AF :witch: is on her way to visit me

Well so far this month I haven't looked for or noticed symptoms and the only thing I have done is compare my chart to last months and noticed a similar pattern which I think (dependant on tomorrow's temps) could indicate AF :witch: is on her way to visit me

Oh, I really hope that's not the case :hugs: The old :witch: needs to take a hike, for all of us!

I'm puzzled this month as I usually start getting AF symptoms a week before I'm due and I've had nothing. Then again, I did O later than usual, so maybe AF will also be a few days late, too... could mean a lot of POAS action next weekend! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->