July testers - Over 35

Mummy Wendy, please would you change my test date to 10th July? I was so sure that I'd O over the weekend but didn't get the chance to OPK, just done one now and it's + so here we go again! Going to have to use all my seductive skills as I know DH won't be up for it in this heat, my thong's at the ready!!!:haha:

Thanks hun! Hope lil man's better and the cat's not left home....xXx

We're POAS buddies :happydance::happydance:

Go put him in a cool shower and get that man :sex: Loads and loads of :dust: for you to catch that eggy :dust:

I got him :happydance: I got him:happydance: go Jax!!:happydance:

Yep you n me POAS buddies Macwooly!!!:thumbup:

Okay, so I'm CD16 I can't OPK til late 'cos I'm at work and then out straight from here but will test when I get home, think I'd be pushing my luck to get another one tonight so I'll save it up for Weds!!!:happydance:

How are all you other July testers doing?? Here's a shower coming your way...x
:dust::dust::dust:

Ok gals so I'm in. Poor mummy Wendy this is a full time job. Id be due the 23 rd.
Even though I'm the one who gets the most tellings off , its good to read were all a bit cracked with the old ttc stuff. :thumbup:
I warn you there are bound to be a ton of daft ass questions from me !
Well be moving so this cycles plan will be just to just take temp around build up and around o just to confirm then I'll not bother. I'll be amazed if we get any dancing in at all to be honest .
Still , will keep the thongs un packed thanks for reminding me Jax::winkwink:
Hope everyones okay? . Hubby just ordered me to stay in our room , and delivered tea and a bacon sandwich . He knows how to make me feel better. I think he's just starting to get how much of a pain in the ovaries this all is :wacko:

Mummy Wendy, please would you change my test date to 10th July? I was so sure that I'd O over the weekend but didn't get the chance to OPK, just done one now and it's + so here we go again! Going to have to use all my seductive skills as I know DH won't be up for it in this heat, my thong's at the ready!!!:haha:

Thanks hun! Hope lil man's better and the cat's not left home....xXx

Thank heavens you caught it hun.

Date changed.

:hugs:

Ok gals so I'm in. Poor mummy Wendy this is a full time job. Id be due the 23 rd.
Even though I'm the one who gets the most tellings off , its good to read were all a bit cracked with the old ttc stuff. :thumbup:
I warn you there are bound to be a ton of daft ass questions from me !
Well be moving so this cycles plan will be just to just take temp around build up and around o just to confirm then I'll not bother. I'll be amazed if we get any dancing in at all to be honest .
Still , will keep the thongs un packed thanks for reminding me Jax::winkwink:
Hope everyones okay? . Hubby just ordered me to stay in our room , and delivered tea and a bacon sandwich . He knows how to make me feel better. I think he's just starting to get how much of a pain in the ovaries this all is :wacko:

Hey Bubba, so glad you're on here too, don't forget you're not alone we're in this all together :hugs:. Get those thongs at the ready!!!:haha:

Hi Ladies-

It looks like I will be an end of July tester; will update after OV.

Doctor put me on 40mg of Tamoxifen CD3-7 today, with the option to trigger.

Definitely trigger for 2nd cycle, third cycle we will head for IUI or IVF...:cry:

I know I should be happy.

Well good the doctor is not fobbing you off :thumbup:

There is a thread in the over 35s section with someone taking tamoxifen instead of clomid so might be worth heading there with specific queries :thumbup: But I hear it has a good success rate :thumbup:

Keeping you in my prayers that this works and you get your BFP :hugs::dust::hugs:

I think today is cd1 so i will be testing on the 29th. Wasnt sure whether i would make it into the July testers and with everything my body has just gone through i dont hold up much hope but i couldnt imagine going through this month without you girls.

Wendy
x

I think today is cd1 so i will be testing on the 29th. Wasnt sure whether i would make it into the July testers and with everything my body has just gone through i dont hold up much hope but i couldnt imagine going through this month without you girls.

Wendy
x

Wendy, that's one thing you can always be sure of, that we're all in this together, through the highs and the lows :kiss::hugs:

Hi Ladies-

It looks like I will be an end of July tester; will update after OV.

Doctor put me on 40mg of Tamoxifen CD3-7 today, with the option to trigger.

Definitely trigger for 2nd cycle, third cycle we will head for IUI or IVF...:cry:

I know I should be happy.

Dach - don't lose heart, like Macwooly says mother nature needs a kick up the butt sometimes and if it gets you your :baby: then who cares eh?? :hugs:

AFM CD18, did an OPK last night and I'm going off the boil it was fainter than Monday night (wow that one was glowing in the dark!!:haha:) but still there...a bit. No chance of a :sex: last night going to try my best to swing a quick one tonight to round the cycle off nicely - wish me luck as DH has announced he's got a sore throat and cough!! C'mon man just one more, purleeeease...[-o<

Lots of luck to those of you coming up for testing, not long now!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hello everybody! I just discovered this site and it's wonderful to see so much support and help on the site. I am 37 and have been ttc for a few months now and it's finally hitting me that this is not as easy as I have always thought! Any tips for a stressed out novice?

My fancy new monitor came last night and I picked my drugs up from the pharmacy; so wouldn't you know, I am now having the longest LP I have ever had, but all of my tests are BFNs. Lol

Hello everybody! I just discovered this site and it's wonderful to see so much support and help on the site. I am 37 and have been ttc for a few months now and it's finally hitting me that this is not as easy as I have always thought! Any tips for a stressed out novice?

Hello :hi: The only advice I can give is not to symptom spot during the 2WW as that way insanity lies :wacko: Good luck and hopefully your stay in TTC will be short and it won't be long till you get your BFP and graduate to the pregnancy forums :dust:

My fancy new monitor came last night and I picked my drugs up from the pharmacy; so wouldn't you know, I am now having the longest LP I have ever had, but all of my tests are BFNs. Lol

Keeping all crossed that a BFP will still be seen this cycle :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->