July testers - Over 35

I think Tigerlily has been caught by the AF witch as well :(

Aw, thanks for looking out for me, Macwooly :hugs:

Yeah, she got me good this month, I had virtually NO AF symptoms (and she really likes to unsettle me each month!) and for the first time since we started TTC I actually thought I might be pregnant. Oh, well... we're back on the wagon, ladies.

:hugs: and :dust: :dust: :dust: to all.. here's hoping July is our month!!

C xx

Sorry she got you Tigerlily...OH and I love your kitty picture! Is that your kitty? I think I may change my profile picture to my kitty too...so cute.

:hugs: sorry tigerlily, :dust: for next cycle!

AND I've just noticed silktree on page 1 is no longer "?" rather a confirmed :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Still missing a few ladies from early July testers... I hope a couple at least have a :bfp:!!!

Good luck to the next ladies!

09/7/11 - salimar

10/7/11 - Jax41
10/7/11 - Sooseyb

11/7/11 - Jennjenn
11/7/11 - Mbababy

12/7/11 - sumatwsimit

UPDATES!!! I'm getting cramps from crossed fingers and toes :rofl:

Tigerlily :hugs: I hate that the old witch conned you this month :hugs:

Silktree - congratulations :D Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :flower:

Ugh discovered I had entered one of my temps incorrectly on FF and as a result it's now changed my ov date to 1 day later and I've 'lost' a dpo! Man that sluts me when every day in the 2ww feels like such an age... Also might mean that what I thought might have been implantation twinges a couple of days ago are now well and truly too early.

I'm still SORT of hopeful........

googly, hang in there...I am also 6dpo or so...yes the dreadful wait...ugh

googly, hang in there...I am also 6dpo or so...yes the dreadful wait...ugh

Thanks LLBean, yeah I'm worse than ever this cycle, totally time/date watching... It's terrible to wish days of your life away but I just want to knoooow!

Still missing a few ladies from early July testers... I hope a couple at least have a :bfp:!!!

09/7/11 - salimar

10/7/11 - Jax41
10/7/11 - Sooseyb

11/7/11 - Jennjenn
11/7/11 - Mbababy

12/7/11 - sumatwsimit

Hi. I tested 3 days ago and got a :bfn:, and AF was supposed to be here either yesterday or today.. and no sign of her whatsoever... so keeping FX. I have been taking my temps for the last few days... when I was temping before I usually ran between 96.5 to 97.2 well my temps have been above 98 for the last 3 days... been a bit headachy but nothing else... I will update soon... going to try to hold off testing until after tomorrow...as I still have to get to the store because I ran out of tests... :dust: to all.. :)

Good luck Sal...I hope you end up with a BFP! The temps sound promising!

I tested today (because I just couldn't wait) and got a :bfn: at 11 dpo, so I'm going to try testing again on Tuesday. AF is due on Wednesday...so we'll see. I've had cramps and tinged cm since 6 dpo (which is unusual for me)...so I'm hoping it might be a sign of IB...but trying not to get hopes up too much. This waiting is not fun!

Good luck to all the others testing soon....let's get some BFPs, ladies! Lots of :dust: to all of you!

09/7/11 - salimar

10/7/11 - Jax41
10/7/11 - Sooseyb

11/7/11 - Jennjenn
11/7/11 - Mbababy

12/7/11 - sumatwsimit

Hi. I tested 3 days ago and got a :bfn:, and AF was supposed to be here either yesterday or today.. and no sign of her whatsoever... so keeping FX. I have been taking my temps for the last few days... when I was temping before I usually ran between 96.5 to 97.2 well my temps have been above 98 for the last 3 days... been a bit headachy but nothing else... I will update soon... going to try to hold off testing until after tomorrow...as I still have to get to the store because I ran out of tests... :dust: to all.. :)

I think you're pregnant!!! Those temps are exactly what we're looking for after AF is due, :dust: :dust: :dust: and keep us posted!!!!

Good luck Mbababy, fingers crossed!

Hi girls , hang in there googly:flower: , I hate the wait too. Last cycle I was terrible !
Salimar , sound very hopeful . I didn't test pos for about a week post af , good luck.:thumbup:
Afm , well , I'm now in the terrible tww . Not officially on ff , but had my first temp rise after o dip so may have one more dance tonight for luck. Feeling good because if nothing else we certainly gave it a good shot .phew, What a sexfest , looking forward to a bit of a rest now.:sleep: The rest is up to mother nature , I'll be praying but no more temping for me. I found out last month it just made me obsessive and more stressy. Going to play it cool , and hope moving countries will give that witch the slip.
Take care everyone.
Ps sorry Jodes , yes I have two wee girls , the loves of my life. We always hoped for three this one would complete us it's likely to be the last . They are 5 and 3 . My beautiful first baby has a condition known as Dystonia which makes her muscles go into spasm. She's otherwise a very happy , normal wee
thing. It breaks our hearts regularly having to watch her struggle, but there's little we can do. She's getting worse , no treatment is working and I'm stealing myself for thoughts of surgery:cry: but were a way off that yet. I do worry that I'll be able to give her the attention she needs with three children. I worry I'd let them all down. You would be good for advice on that one . I worry were being selfish , but also I feel siblings will be good for her too . Sorry ramble alert again :dohh::hugs:

Googly - how annoying. I had that happen to me a couple of cycles back. I got to 10dpo and then FF removed it completely! I had an inkling I hadn't O'd but I still took it hard! Your temps are still looking good though x

Salimar - sounds very promising indeed. Make sure you invest in a good quality test when you go shopping - I had bfns on ICs and cheaper tests but clear bfps on better tests (FRER and digi).

I'm thinking of giving EPO a go - I'm sick of waiting 3 weeks to O. I know you have to stop it when you O, but is there a limit on when you can start it? I'm on CD6 at the minute - is that too late?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug_CJ View Post
Still missing a few ladies from early July testers... I hope a couple at least have a !!!

09/7/11 - salimar

10/7/11 - Jax41
10/7/11 - Sooseyb

11/7/11 - Jennjenn
11/7/11 - Mbababy

12/7/11 - sumatwsimit

UPDATES!!! I'm getting cramps from crossed fingers and toes
Hi. I tested 3 days ago and got a , and AF was supposed to be here either yesterday or today.. and no sign of her whatsoever... so keeping FX. I have been taking my temps for the last few days... when I was temping before I usually ran between 96.5 to 97.2 well my temps have been above 98 for the last 3 days... been a bit headachy but nothing else... I will update soon... going to try to hold off testing until after tomorrow...as I still have to get to the store because I ran out of tests... to all..

This is looking fab hun. I so hope this is your BFP hun. Everything crossed for you and lots and lots of :dust:

I'm thinking of giving EPO a go - I'm sick of waiting 3 weeks to O. I know you have to stop it when you O, but is there a limit on when you can start it? I'm on CD6 at the minute - is that too late?

Its not to late hun but EPO has been known to make people O later rather than earlier hun. It didnt make a difference to me when i was ttc with my DS, i O'd right on schedule but last month when taking it i either O'd twice or i was a few days late.

:dust:

Bubba - Hi girls , hang in there googly , I hate the wait too. Last cycle I was terrible !
Salimar , sound very hopeful . I didn't test pos for about a week post af , good luck.
Afm , well , I'm now in the terrible tww . Not officially on ff , but had my first temp rise after o dip so may have one more dance tonight for luck. Feeling good because if nothing else we certainly gave it a good shot .phew, What a sexfest , looking forward to a bit of a rest now. The rest is up to mother nature , I'll be praying but no more temping for me. I found out last month it just made me obsessive and more stressy. Going to play it cool , and hope moving countries will give that witch the slip.
Take care everyone.
Ps sorry Jodes , yes I have two wee girls , the loves of my life. We always hoped for three this one would complete us it's likely to be the last . They are 5 and 3 . My beautiful first baby has a condition known as Dystonia which makes her muscles go into spasm. She's otherwise a very happy , normal wee
thing. It breaks our hearts regularly having to watch her struggle, but there's little we can do. She's getting worse , no treatment is working and I'm stealing myself for thoughts of surgery but were a way off that yet. I do worry that I'll be able to give her the attention she needs with three children. I worry I'd let them all down. You would be good for advice on that one . I worry were being selfish , but also I feel siblings will be good for her too . Sorry ramble alert again

Aww poor we love. I am sure you will be able to give all three equal amount of attention hun and at the girls ages they will love having a wee baby in the house.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->