July testers - Over 35

Weird....actually wet today...should i test?....it's sooooo early....very strange....

I had to share this LOL

So my hubby and I had lunch with my MIL today at a buffet place and we all got fortune cookies... maybe I'm the only one that found this interesting but here goes...

This was MY fortune
FC.jpg

and this was my husbands LOL
FC%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

It was funny cause he started teasing me BEFORE we each opened ours "are you sure that is the one you want? you picked it so you are stuck with whatever it is" LOL

Can I take this as a sign? LOL

Indigo, start testing...I get to it right away after AF too LOL

OH and get this, on the back they both have lucky numbers, right?
so on both tickets we have the numbers 15 and 30...so perhaps I need to test on the 15th instead of the 17th LOL...OH and Due Date calculator would place me on March 28th...so perhaps the 30th would be better AHAHAHAHA

:haha: I think you need a dowsing pendulum....my MIL swears by them....

https://www.amazon.com/New-Age-Natural-Crystal-Pendulums/dp/B0018ZBZEG/ref=pd_bxgy_misc_img_b

https://www.amazon.com/New-Age-Natural-Crystal-Pendulums/dp/B0018ZBZEG/ref=pd_bxgy_misc_img_b

I use one, but only for 'yes' or 'no' type inquiries and I don't necessarily take the answers as set in stone, but I have had a lot of fun with it at dinner parties, lol.

Oh, Indigo- you might notice that your surge lasts a little longer with the soy; seems to be the trend on the other thread. Come to think of it, mine was a little longer on Clomid as well.

I use one, but only for 'yes' or 'no' type inquiries and I don't necessarily take the answers as set in stone, but I have had a lot of fun with it at dinner parties, lol.

Oh, Indigo- you might notice that your surge lasts a little longer with the soy; seems to be the trend on the other thread. Come to think of it, mine was a little longer on Clomid as well.

Thanks...good to know....

Day 5 of OPK still only faintly positive. No BD'ing tonight, too tired after whole day spent in seminar. Plus training for my 5km run tomorrow morning at 8AM. Off to bed now, :dust: to weekend testers!!!

Good luck to all the weekend testers. Bring on those BFP's.

:dust:

Good luck to all the testers - can't wait to see the new BFP's!!

Speaking of fortune cookies, I did get a Gail reading a couple of months ago (by the way, I have absolutely NO belief in psychics, just shows you how mad this TTC can make you...:wacko:) Anyway she said July conception. But if things are going the way they have been, I'll be o-ing around 24/25 - she'll be cutting it fine!!

Af is finally away now, we'll just spent the weekend ordering furniture for the new house :happydance::happydance:. Tues and Wed are public holidays here, so hopefully we'll get started with packing then. Getting excited now!!

I'm out but will be able to test again on the 31st if I O on time.

The witch is hammering us. We need more baby dust.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

The witch is hammering us. We need more baby dust.

No kidding!!! I *think* bitty also posted a while back about the :witch: getting her, I'll try to track back and find it.

Hopefully this means tons of :bfp: for the second half of July!!!

Hurrah!!!!!! Some light spotting... I think AF has finally arrived. About bloomin' time too - now we can move on! No doubt our long walk today got things moving at last!!!... :happydance: So glad I know where I am now... I hate being in limbo x

Here it is!

ok someone tell the witch to take a hike and stay away from us all already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->