July testers - Over 35

yikes well I am also 41 (just turned in May) and my one child is 20 (off to college and all that jazz) but hubby and I want one of our own at least. Got married a little over a year ago so... I agree with not being a granny but I guess I just have to keep young now LOL

I really wanted one of each and since both are DD we're trying for that DS.

and I would love to have another girl (or two LOL) so trying as much as we can

If you really want 2, don't wait try, try, try! We should have started TTC several years ago, but my DH lost his job, then had a real crappy job, then his father died...so 3 years went by really fast as it wasn't even a consideration.

I just turned 41 in April...and now all the stars are aligned at home.

oh I am...hubby was the one that wanted to wait...had to put the fear of Menopause into him before he agreed!

Bad news...AF got me 2 days early...:growlmad: I had a feeling when my temp dipped this morning. Oh well...onto trying again...in cycle #4.

Best of luck to all of you still waiting!! :dust::dust: to you all!

Aww Hun I am so sorry the witch caught you :hugs:

And just to make my day AF has showed up with her old friends...cramps, back ache and period poo's, yuk, yuk, yuk!!!! GOD, I just want it to be home time so I can sink into a nice warm bath with a glass of wine...sigh.....

Nooooooooo

Sorry she got you Hun. Feet up with a wee bottle of wine.:hugs:

Well I called the epu again this afternoon as the bleeding/spotting stopped and this time they told me that it's probably ovulation and if I wanted to confirm I should do an opk. very helpful, NOT.
Am trying to decide whether I should do one to see if they are right but I was adamant that NTNP meant no opks etc.
it's a hard one because if it is positive then we will definitely :sex: but if defeats the point of NTNP.

Why is this so damn difficult.

X

Well I called the epu again this afternoon as the bleeding/spotting stopped and this time they told me that it's probably ovulation and if I wanted to confirm I should do an opk. very helpful, NOT.
Am trying to decide whether I should do one to see if they are right but I was adamant that NTNP meant no opks etc.
it's a hard one because if it is positive then we will definitely :sex: but if defeats the point of NTNP.

X

Awk Hun,sending u lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wendy...more :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you....it just can't be easy, can it? :nope:

eta. I'll be testing on 8/2...so you can add me to early August testers...FX for a BFP next time...

X

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Wish you didn't have to deal with this unexplained spotting!!! Hopefully you'll be able to talk to DH and decide what is best for the two of you right now (OPK, not OPK, etc...). Wish it were simpler :cry:

X

Rat *******s. :saywhat: Sometimes they have no bedside manner. I'm sorry for you hun!:hugs:

X

:hugs: Sorry Wendy - but hey you're only opk ing for medical reasons to try and find the cause of the spotting NOT for TTC reasons, so you're still NTNP :winkwink:

Ok ladies. so I am 5 dpo. I have had several things that lead me to believe that I am pregnant. With my other DD, DS and Chemical I knew I was pregnant within a few days past O. So I broke down and took a Rexall brand test (Inverness) at lunch. the very very very faint blue line showed up immediately. You can see it better if you hold it away and not close up. I took the strip out of the container to get a better look and sure enough there is a very faint blue line there. Since it was a two pack I took the other 1 1/2 later to be sure the other wasn't faulty and got the same thing. What do you think? Positive or evil blue dye test? I have used these in the past and they have been pretty accurate. When I had my chemical I got tested at 8dpo and got a faint positive then too. I really don't want to get my hopes up so please be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->