July testers - Over 35

Meant to say so sorry Jax , if I see the witch this cycle I'll give her a punch for you. Hope the cramps ease off soon Hun.:hugs:
Wendy it's rough when things are so confusing , our bodies don't seem to know what to do. Time is the only answer sometimes, sorry that's not a lot of help . Were all here for you though.:kiss:
Jodes how's your pain doing ? Good luck for your thurs appointment. By the way I'm not Scottish , just always say 'wee' take care:hugs:
Oh yes and Macwooly , I really promise , not to ss cross my heart:thumbup:

Ok ladies. so I am 5 dpo. I have had several things that lead me to believe that I am pregnant. With my other DD, DS and Chemical I knew I was pregnant within a few days past O. So I broke down and took a Rexall brand test (Inverness) at lunch. the very very very faint blue line showed up immediately. You can see it better if you hold it away and not close up. I took the strip out of the container to get a better look and sure enough there is a very faint blue line there. Since it was a two pack I took the other 1 1/2 later to be sure the other wasn't faulty and got the same thing. What do you think? Positive or evil blue dye test? I have used these in the past and they have been pretty accurate. When I had my chemical I got tested at 8dpo and got a faint positive then too. I really don't want to get my hopes up so please be honest.

i dont like the blue dye tests hun but from what you are saying its looking good. You may have your dates wrong or O'd earlier than you think. Buy yourself a FRER and wait a couple of days. make sure you come back and tell us. Am excited for you.

:hugs:

Well I called the epu again this afternoon as the bleeding/spotting stopped and this time they told me that it's probably ovulation and if I wanted to confirm I should do an opk. very helpful, NOT.
Am trying to decide whether I should do one to see if they are right but I was adamant that NTNP meant no opks etc.
it's a hard one because if it is positive then we will definitely :sex: but if defeats the point of NTNP.

Why is this so damn difficult.

X

Rat *******s. :saywhat: Sometimes they have no bedside manner. I'm sorry for you hun!:hugs:

Love it! Still milder than what i called them. lol

Wendy...more :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you....it just can't be easy, can it? :nope:

eta. I'll be testing on 8/2...so you can add me to early August testers...FX for a BFP next time...

Will do hun. Wishing you the best of luck for this cycle. :hugs:

Ok ladies. so I am 5 dpo. I have had several things that lead me to believe that I am pregnant. With my other DD, DS and Chemical I knew I was pregnant within a few days past O. So I broke down and took a Rexall brand test (Inverness) at lunch. the very very very faint blue line showed up immediately. You can see it better if you hold it away and not close up. I took the strip out of the container to get a better look and sure enough there is a very faint blue line there. Since it was a two pack I took the other 1 1/2 later to be sure the other wasn't faulty and got the same thing. What do you think? Positive or evil blue dye test? I have used these in the past and they have been pretty accurate. When I had my chemical I got tested at 8dpo and got a faint positive then too. I really don't want to get my hopes up so please be honest.

oh I hope it is!!!!!

I am 7DPO but not testing yet... almost want to cry cause I want a BFP this month so bad

Hang in there hun. The 2ww is torture. F'xd for you. :hugs:

9 DPO and got very faint lines on IC HPTs today. Definitely not evap lines because I tested over and over and over throughout the day and they all have faint lines. We shall see what tomorrow brings!

https://www.sympato.ch/smileys/ola.gifhttps://www.sympato.ch/smileys/ola.gif

Am so excited. Post a pic.

Well after talking to DH last night we decided not to do an OPK. We are both quite disgusted with the EPU and now that i am thinking straight i am going to the head of the department. One of the benefits of working for the NHS is that i know exactly who to go to. Am off today but as soon as i get in tomorrow morning an email will be sent naming the two people that i spoke to yesterday. I probably should have done it yesterday but i wasnt thinking straight and thought that maybe i was over reacting.

A little more spotting this morning and a little pain on the right side so maybe they are right. Maybe it is ovulation, either way as DH said they should at the very least asked me to come in, get an ultrasound and some bloods taken and at the very least not speak to me like a piece of shit.

Good luck all testers for today. Everything crossed for sewergirl.

Llbean,chin up Hun ,we are all rooting for u lovely ,loads of love and hugs ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:kiss:
Meant to say so sorry Jax , if I see the witch this cycle I'll give her a punch for you. Hope the cramps ease off soon Hun.:hugs:
Wendy it's rough when things are so confusing , our bodies don't seem to know what to do. Time is the only answer sometimes, sorry that's not a lot of help . Were all here for you though.:kiss:
Jodes how's your pain doing ? Good luck for your thurs appointment. By the way I'm not Scottish , just always say 'wee' take care:hugs:
Oh yes and Macwooly , I really promise , not to ss cross my heart:thumbup:

Hey lovey i'm fine still having trouble with my back but the pain has eased a little. Haha sorry just assumed with you saying 'wee' you were scottish. I have a lot of scottish friends who always use that phrase. Yes i'm ready for the doctors on Thursday. Not particularly looking foward to it because i've just found a lump under my armpit near my breast. So i'm hoping it's nothing serious. It's very hard and doesn't hurt which is making me more wary of it. My DH is very worried as his mum died of breast cancer and her's started under her armpit. I just need to keeping telling myself i'm ok. :hugs: :kiss:

Hey jodes , so glad your not ignoring it and getting checked out. I had a lump checked a few months ago with mammogram etc. It was scary but I hate not being pro active about anything. Sorry this is such a worrying time , you've really been through it lately.
Hang in there and lean on us here .:friends::friends:

Hey jodes , so glad your not ignoring it and getting checked out. I had a lump checked a few months ago with mammogram etc. It was scary but I hate not being pro active about anything. Sorry this is such a worrying time , you've really been through it lately.
Hang in there and lean on us here .:friends::friends:

Blimey so have you! What happened if you don't mind me asking? I assume your ok? Thanks for the support. I've told no one about this apart from my DH and Dad. :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Jax, you're ovulating and regular, so your hormones for cycles are fine!
I think DH should have a SA done, just to make sure the :spermy: are fine, other than anovulatory cycles this is a very common cause of problems conceiving (before you start to undergo a bunch of invasive tests!).

Thanks Junebug! It'll be an uphill struggle to get my DH to have that done (he sees no need as he already has 3), oh well, in for a penny!! Thanks so much for your advice :kiss:

Aww jax,been waiting all week for the news,so so sorry Hun,chin up it will happen just keep going lovely,it won't be long till u are testing again for o and poas again ,love and hugs,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww thanks Despie, you are such a sweetheart to write that to me when things are so ruff for you at the moment :kiss: I'm feeling better today :flower:

Boo! The dumb witch got me!

Join the club GmansMom! Had a pooey day yesterday but I feel heaps better today!!!:happydance:

Lets get sprinkling that dust over everyone else, c'mon July BFP's where are ya!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well I called the epu again this afternoon as the bleeding/spotting stopped and this time they told me that it's probably ovulation and if I wanted to confirm I should do an opk. very helpful, NOT.
Am trying to decide whether I should do one to see if they are right but I was adamant that NTNP meant no opks etc.
it's a hard one because if it is positive then we will definitely :sex: but if defeats the point of NTNP.

Why is this so damn difficult.

X

:hugs: Sorry Wendy - but hey you're only opk ing for medical reasons to try and find the cause of the spotting NOT for TTC reasons, so you're still NTNP :winkwink:

Yeep, good answer Northstar :thumbup: Hope you OPK'd Wendy even if you didnt :sex: xXx

9 DPO and got very faint lines on IC HPTs today. Definitely not evap lines because I tested over and over and over throughout the day and they all have faint lines. We shall see what tomorrow brings!

WOWEEEE!!!!:happydance: Got everything Xed Sewergrrl!!!:thumbup:

oh I hope it is!!!!!

I am 7DPO but not testing yet... almost want to cry cause I want a BFP this month so bad

Indigo's right LLBean, hang in there, don't cry it'll be okay, just stay calm, deep breaths!!!:kiss:

Hi Lovely Ladies

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days but, with OH not at work and my DD not had a chance. Have just caught up and what alot to catch up on! So sorry to all those that the horrible ole:witch:hag has got alot of us. We need to :gun:her down so she doesn't visit any of us again.

Wendy - I hate the EPU been there twice myself in the past and they aren't the most helpful I even had a very heavily pregnant nurse dealing with me which I thought was highly insensitive as did my OH! I so hope the spotting stops soon and the NTNP works for you.:hugs::hugs:

Jodes - And on top of everything else a lump! At least you are getting it looked at. A very scary time and I have my fx for you and will be thinking of you on Thurs hun.:hugs::hugs:

Sewergrrl - I am so :happydance::happydance::happydance: for you I have my fx that you get the biggest fatest :bfp:

AFM - I have been feeling AFish, (.)(.) very sensitive/tender, bloated, gassy, light cramps(which have gone off now)and, been peeing loads more frequently than normal! Think I will cave and test this Sat.

Hoping the horrible :witch: leaves us all alone very soon and heres :babydust::babydust: for all of us and :hugs::hugs: too.

Jodes I'd never mind at all. I had a pretty big lump it was kind or mobile but not terribly. I was lucky because I went to a private gp in a private hospital so I saw the dr who felt it and suggested a ct scan , which showed it looked cystic . They gave me the option of going for a mammogram which would give much more certainty. which they were able to do there and then. The dr knew I was ttc so this made me want to go the whole hog to be certain. Where were living I wouldn't have trusted the local hospital and even now I'm going to get my films looked over as a second opinion to be certain certain !
It's still there but defiantly more so at certain times of the month which is how cysts behave.
Please please , don't be fobbed off whatever happens push for all the services you should be entitled too. I'm a firm believer in the nhs ( given I work in it I also have the upper hand at times in terms of knowing the ropes ) but we've found in OZ you don't have to push as hard to be taken seriously as sometimes is the case back home.
I didn't tell anyone other that hubby too , I hate fuss and knew my mum
would have had a fit.
Take care sweets:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back