July testers - Over 35

Ok ladies. so I am 5 dpo. I have had several things that lead me to believe that I am pregnant. With my other DD, DS and Chemical I knew I was pregnant within a few days past O. So I broke down and took a Rexall brand test (Inverness) at lunch. the very very very faint blue line showed up immediately. You can see it better if you hold it away and not close up. I took the strip out of the container to get a better look and sure enough there is a very faint blue line there. Since it was a two pack I took the other 1 1/2 later to be sure the other wasn't faulty and got the same thing. What do you think? Positive or evil blue dye test? I have used these in the past and they have been pretty accurate. When I had my chemical I got tested at 8dpo and got a faint positive then too. I really don't want to get my hopes up so please be honest.

oh I hope it is!!!!!

I am 7DPO but not testing yet... almost want to cry cause I want a BFP this month so bad

Ok ladies. so I am 5 dpo. I have had several things that lead me to believe that I am pregnant. With my other DD, DS and Chemical I knew I was pregnant within a few days past O. So I broke down and took a Rexall brand test (Inverness) at lunch. the very very very faint blue line showed up immediately. You can see it better if you hold it away and not close up. I took the strip out of the container to get a better look and sure enough there is a very faint blue line there. Since it was a two pack I took the other 1 1/2 later to be sure the other wasn't faulty and got the same thing. What do you think? Positive or evil blue dye test? I have used these in the past and they have been pretty accurate. When I had my chemical I got tested at 8dpo and got a faint positive then too. I really don't want to get my hopes up so please be honest.

I got 2 faint positives at 6DPO in June but it had cleared up by 9DPO... Definitely worth repeating. I was convinced I was pregnant. And biologically speaking, how can HCG be increased before implantation occurs? I think it's highly improbable, unless you're further along than you think! Fingers crossed you get your :bfp:!!!!!

I've wondered the same - can you get a +HPT before implanting? Was causes the surge in Hcg - implanting or something else? I have read that you can implant a 5 dpo...

Implantation must occur (on average 6-10DPO) before HCG is made. It is first made by the embryo following conception then the production is taken over by the placenta when it is formed. But for it to be detected in mother's blood or urine, there needs to be a connection between the embryo and the mother, which only occurs after implantation. Hope this helps!

Thanks for all the responses. I guess I will wait a few days and test again before calling the doc for an appointment.

JennJenn,

I read online that you can implant as early as 3 dpo so I guess it is possible to get a +hpt at 5dpo. I wasn't going to even test, but I didn't have enough will power :) now I will be wondering and going crazy hoping that it was right UGH!! I wish I had waited!!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!

I got 2 faint positives at 6DPO in June but it had cleared up by 9DPO... Definitely worth repeating. I was convinced I was pregnant. And biologically speaking, how can HCG be increased before implantation occurs? I think it's highly improbable, unless you're further along than you think! Fingers crossed you get your :bfp:!!!!!

It is very possible that I am off on my days. Since the doc started me on Metformin my cycle days have been changing.

Well then that changes things drastically if you're off on your days! Fingers crossed, retest in a couple of days!!!

Wow - I haven't read 3dpo...Yes Amy FX for you. But not my legs -:rofl:

9 DPO and got very faint lines on IC HPTs today. Definitely not evap lines because I tested over and over and over throughout the day and they all have faint lines. We shall see what tomorrow brings!

9 DPO and got very faint lines on IC HPTs today. Definitely not evap lines because I tested over and over and over throughout the day and they all have faint lines. We shall see what tomorrow brings!

ACKKKKK so excited for you!!!! Keep us posted, I'm keeping fingers crossed!!!!

Good news! FX'D

(Sorry girls there is too much going on I know i am out of the loop:blush:)

Wow , sewergirl , sounds great . Congratulations , enjoy.:happydance:

Anyone understand this ? I've just had my third day of pos opk . Its a very clear pos? My first pos was on cd10 I had a tiny amount ( I never get a lot ) of ewcm the night of cd11 , had a temp dip cd 12 and two days of rises since . So now Its cd14 surprised I got another pos. Last cycle I stopped testing after my first pos on cd10 but I had two spare this cycle so thought I'd see expecting them to be going off. I'm really confused as not used opks before . Would really appreciate any help. I guess well just keep at it just in case .
Hope everyone is okay :thumbup:

Wow , sewergirl , sounds great . Congratulations , enjoy.:happydance:

Anyone understand this ? I've just had my third day of pos opk . Its a very clear pos? My first pos was on cd10 I had a tiny amount ( I never get a lot ) of ewcm the night of cd11 , had a temp dip cd 12 and two days of rises since . So now Its cd14 surprised I got another pos. Last cycle I stopped testing after my first pos on cd10 but I had two spare this cycle so thought I'd see expecting them to be going off. I'm really confused as not used opks before . Would really appreciate any help. I guess well just keep at it just in case .
Hope everyone is okay :thumbup:

I have read that sometimes we gear up to O but it doesn't quite make it at that time so it tries again later? Not sure whether this is true and whether it would fit with your situation? Hmmm... not sure because of your temp rises?

Sorry - am trying to help but not being very helpful....! :dohh:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->