July testers - Over 35

Sorry girls i am full of questions today.

If i do a CB digi would it come up with 3+ weeks if it was from the CP and 1-2 if its a new pregnancy given that we only DTD last Sunday?

I would suspect that it would say 3+ if the CP was still a factor but 1-2 if a new pregnancy :thumbup:

Sorry girls i am full of questions today.

If i do a CB digi would it come up with 3+ weeks if it was from the CP and 1-2 if its a new pregnancy given that we only DTD last Sunday?

I would suspect that it would say 3+ if the CP was still a factor but 1-2 if a new pregnancy :thumbup:

As soon as i need to P i will defo do a digi. Wish i could squeeze one out now. lol

Doesnt make any sense but it definatley cannot be a new pregnancy.:cry:

I was getting excited as well.

Doesnt make any sense but it definatley cannot be a new pregnancy.:cry:

I was getting excited as well.

Wendy, please see your doctor; IDK if those indicators are that good. I would think they are bound by the amount of HCG in your system and you could be one who builds it up fast. :hugs:

You must still be preg hun, I think disappearing twin - for sure x

Wendy hoping, praying and keeping the best thoughts for you!!!

Afm....lets see if no AF still tomorrow how a test looks

Wendy hoping, praying and keeping the best thoughts for you!!!

Afm....lets see if no AF still tomorrow how a test looks

I will keep my excitement inside! :)happydance: that's in my head)

:hugs:

Wendy - how confusing. When you had your cp - was it confirmed with bloods?

Also - I have been using digis and they don't seem to add up to the dates that FF has provided for O. Having said that, they are only a couple of days out.

I would make an appointment with the drs and demand that they test your bloods.

Also - I have been using digis and they don't seem to add up to the dates that FF has provided for O. Having said that, they are only a couple of days out.

No bloods done hun and the EPU wouldnt see me and told me to let it run its course. Am making an appointment in the morning. :hugs:

All tests have darker lines that i got either before or after the CP on the 29th June and the digi which was 1-2 2 days before the CP is now showing 2-3. Its all very weird and confusing.

No bloods done hun and the EPU wouldnt see me and told me to let it run its course. Am making an appointment in the morning. :hugs:

All tests have darker lines that i got either before or after the CP on the 29th June and the digi which was 1-2 2 days before the CP is now showing 2-3. Its all very weird and confusing.

:hugs: I really hope that this is a new beginning for you. :hugs: Let us know how you get on at the drs. Will you be able to get in tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->