July testers - Over 35

Ok charting ladies - I record BDing on FF and confused on which day to record a session. DH & I were busy at it just after midnight. Do I record it for yesterday or today?

Wooly- I call that night..or you could say both just to make it look really good! Lol

Omg Wendy,that wud be amazing,got everything fixed for u that those lines darken,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

hey junebug how are you today my lovely? I assume Bubba is moving with not being on here for a few days now? I really hope you get your BFP this month huni :hugs::hugs::kiss:

Hi, doing good! About to go for my run. Next Sunday is the 5km race I signed up for, only 3 more runs before then!

FF finally agreed that I O'ed Thursday. :happydance: How are you Jodie? Hope you had an amazing weekend :flower:

salimar,fingers crossed that this is it! :thumbup:

I didn't even know about evaporation lines until I joined bnb! :wacko:

AFM, a little advice? Today, FF put the crosshairs in, and used my first + on opk as ov day....but I got a second positive the next day....is that right :shrug: (I normally stop testing after first +, but after all that poas talk....I wanted to pee on everything!!! :haha:)

Thanks ladies :flower: x x

It did the same to me! BUT I don't think it's right, based on BBT I know I O'ed the day after the second + OPK...

Ummm, Wendy- I can't see the second pic bc it is too small and it wouldn't let me save it to enlarge it. But, if that first one was within one minute and it has color like that, I am going to call it as the start of a BFP!!!!!!!

OMG!!!:cry: (those are happy tears)

Do you think its possible to get a neg hpt after a cp and for the hormone to return? i should be happy but i cant help but think its related to the CP and not to a new Pregnancy.

If your tests were truly negative after the CP, then this is new. Your levels of HCG wouldn't come back up from the previous pregnancy.

Had you never had the negative test, then I would be skeptical. But, not now at all and I can see that line with the test wet and without tweaking it. It wasn't even FMU! :hugs::hugs:

I agree with DMom, this looks like a "new" (not related to CP) to me!!!! :dust: :dust: To have it appear even within 1 minute, definitely NOT an evap and on 2? I say do an FMU tomorrow morning and if we're right it'll be getting ever so slightly darker :hugs: :hugs:!!!!

i tested this morning with a frer at 11 dpo and nothing, nada, white as can be...i dont think this will be my month :(

good luck everyone else :)

This is weird. I just did a frer and the 2nd line is as dark as the control line. Much darker than anything i got last month before or after the CP. The whole thing doesnt make any sense so i am phoning my gp for an appointment tomorrow.

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 29
This is weird. I just did a frer and the 2nd line is as dark as the control line. Much darker than anything i got last month before or after the CP. The whole thing doesnt make any sense so i am phoning my gp for an appointment tomorrow.

Was the FR one of the tests that was negative after the CP?

The last frer that i did the line was barely there (on the 4th i think)so i stopped using them as i didnt want to waste them and continued to POAS on the asda's own and IC's(which were always blank) until i got no line on the asda's.

The last frer that i did the line was barely there (on the 4th i think)so i stopped using them as i didnt want to waste them and continued to POAS on the asda's own and IC's(which were always blank) until i got no line on the asda's.

Your line wouldn't darken...you have a BFP on your hands! But I would see the doctor tomorrow to rule out anything else.

Lookin' good!!!!! :thumbup:

Sorry girls i am full of questions today.

If i do a CB digi would it come up with 3+ weeks if it was from the CP and 1-2 if its a new pregnancy given that we only DTD last Sunday?

Sorry girls i am full of questions today.

If i do a CB digi would it come up with 3+ weeks if it was from the CP and 1-2 if its a new pregnancy given that we only DTD last Sunday?

I can't get the ones with the conception indicator here in the States. :growlmad:

Theoretically, yes. But, IDK how spot on those are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->