July testers - Over 35

shmoo any more news? Are you doing another test today or are you waiting until tomorrow? Keeping everything crossed for you my lovely xx

salimar,fingers crossed that this is it! :thumbup:

I didn't even know about evaporation lines until I joined bnb! :wacko:

AFM, a little advice? Today, FF put the crosshairs in, and used my first + on opk as ov day....but I got a second positive the next day....is that right :shrug: (I normally stop testing after first +, but after all that poas talk....I wanted to pee on everything!!! :haha:)

Thanks ladies :flower: x x

sumatwsimit where have you gone???? missed you on facebook too!!!! i hope you've sorted out a home for your doggy? Holidays soon :happydance::happydance: and then plenty of time for :sex: :winkwink: miss you lots and get your arse back on here your my survivor through all of this :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxx

AFM, a little advice? Today, FF put the crosshairs in, and used my first + on opk as ov day....but I got a second positive the next day....is that right :shrug: (I normally stop testing after first +, but after all that poas talk....I wanted to pee on everything!!! :haha:)

i always get 2 days of positives although not everyone does. I've heard a surge can last from 6 hours to 48 hours. I always get my last EWCM 2 days after my first + on a clearblue digital so i would assume i ovulate around 48 hours after. :hugs::flower: x

i always get 2 days of positives although not everyone does. I've heard a surge can last from 6 hours to 48 hours. I always get my last EWCM 2 days after my first + on a clearblue digital so i would assume i ovulate around 48 hours after. :hugs::flower: x

I had a four day surge last cycle, lol. I put only the first positive in FF and keep the ones after that in the 'notes' section. If the temps do not line up with the tests, FF gets confused and might move/dot your xhairs. I do find it can be very touchy, lol.

Sorry about the POAS! Lol...but welcome to the club! :happydance:

Girls,

Im confused and hope you girls can shed some light.

As you know i had a cp on the 29th June and bled on and of for three weeks. When i got my bfp in june i never had a + on the IC's only on the frer and CB. I continued to poas until the frers were negative.
Due to the bleeding we only :sex: last Sunday and havent managed since because of work etc

So heres the confusing bit. I ordered a bucket load of hpts and opks which will be here on Tuesday so i thought i would feed my habit and poas this morning since i have some left. Having never had a positive IC i find myself seeing a 2nd line and its pink. Whats going on? I have no idea when i o'd becaue NTNP but the spotting and pain and discussion with the EPU suggested Monday of last week so surely its to early.

it could be an evap but it came up straight away. So you see why i am confused.:wacko:

Girls,

As you know i had a cp on the 29th June and bled on and of for three weeks. When i got my bfp in june i never had a + on the IC's only on the frer and CB. I continued to poas until the frers were negative.
Due to the bleeding we only :sex: last Sunday and havent managed since because of work etc

So heres the confusing bit. I ordered a bucket load of hpts and opks which will be here on Tuesday so i thought i would feed my habit and poas this morning since i have some left. Having never had a positive IC i find myself seeing a 2nd line and its pink. Whats going on? I have no idea when i o'd becaue NTNP but the spotting and pain and discussion with the EPU suggested Monday of last week so surely its to early.

it could be an evap but it came up straight away. So you see why i am confused.:wacko:

Wendy, do you have a pic and you are sure you got a BFN test after the CP?

Girls,

Wendy, do you have a pic and you are sure you got a BFN test after the CP?

The frers and IC were blank as at wed 6th July which was first day i called the EPU.
I have emailed the pis to myself from my phone so will post asap.

I'm thinking it must be an evap because it doesnt make sense otherwise.

Until I see the pic, I can't say...but, in all reality it is not too early if your guess on OV is correct and your test has color. You might just be an early implanter. Did the line that you saw come up in the ten minute time frame?

The HPT's

The first on was within 1 minute and the second was within 5 minutes.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 13
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 29
Until I see the pic, I can't say...but, in all reality it is not too early if your guess on OV is correct and your test has color. You might just be an early implanter. Did the line that you saw come up in the ten minute time frame?

Definatley. I had a pizza in the oven so dipped the stick and went downstairs and placed the HPT on top of the laptop. Looked at the test imediately and saw what i thought was a line. Opened the oven door whilst tilting my head to see the test and burned myself because i was shocked to see it. So all definatley withing the time frame. I would say within 5 minutes.

Ummm, Wendy- I can't see the second pic bc it is too small and it wouldn't let me save it to enlarge it. But, if that first one was within one minute and it has color like that, I am going to call it as the start of a BFP!!!!!!!

OMG!!!:cry: (those are happy tears)

The second pic is to small to see. I will email and post it again.

Ummm, Wendy- I can't see the second pic bc it is too small and it wouldn't let me save it to enlarge it. But, if that first one was within one minute and it has color like that, I am going to call it as the start of a BFP!!!!!!!

Do you think its possible to get a neg hpt after a cp and for the hormone to return? i should be happy but i cant help but think its related to the CP and not to a new Pregnancy.

Do you think its possible to get a neg hpt after a cp and for the hormone to return? i should be happy but i cant help but think its related to the CP and not to a new Pregnancy.

If your tests were truly negative after the CP, then this is new. Your levels of HCG wouldn't come back up from the previous pregnancy.

Had you never had the negative test, then I would be skeptical. But, not now at all and I can see that line with the test wet and without tweaking it. It wasn't even FMU! :hugs::hugs:

Uploaded pic 2 again

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 17
Wendy- I stand by my earlier post! You got color, in the time frame, and not even on FMU!!!

Keep testing over the next few days, but I am giving you an early :happydance:! And a :hugs:.....

I think i will remain caucious and test every morning. I dont even know when AF would be due now. I thought 28 days from the CP which would have been the 29th but based on my LMP it would have been the 21st. Will save the frers and CB digi until next week i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->