• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July testers - Over 35

Hey ladies - would I be able to join you?

I have just turned 35 (last week). We have been TTC since December 2010 but I have only had three complete cycles since then (last one was three months long). I'm being investigated for PCOS and endo (I have a gynae appointment next week)....but....it seems that I O'd on 24th/25th June.

FF has my testing date as 6th July but I test on the morning of my gynae appointment (5th July) when I will be 10/11dpo. Can I be put down as the 5th July please?

Hi to Struth and waitingmummy good luck to you both.:thumbup:

Jax your a treasure thankyou:kiss: bet your both walking like John Wayne now :winkwink:
Wendy , how are you holding up ? Jax is right , sometimes it's more important that were here for the lows and you can count on all of us. Take care of yourself sweet. Took me a while after our losses :hugs::hugs::hugs

Dach , hang in there :hugs:

Hope its cooling down for you a bit Macwooly:flower:

Hey ladies - would I be able to join you?

I have just turned 35 (last week). We have been TTC since December 2010 but I have only had three complete cycles since then (last one was three months long). I'm being investigated for PCOS and endo (I have a gynae appointment next week)....but....it seems that I O'd on 24th/25th June.

FF has my testing date as 6th July but I test on the morning of my gynae appointment (5th July) when I will be 10/11dpo. Can I be put down as the 5th July please?

Of course you can join us :hugs: Good luck for when you test :dust: and for your gynae appointment :hugs:

Thanks ladies - have just read through the thread to catch up.

FX'd for July everyone :dust:

Hi :hi: Struth and Waitingmummy,

Lovely to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you better!!

Good luck this cycle!!x
:dust::dust:

AFM CD18, did an OPK last night and I'm going off the boil it was fainter than Monday night (wow that one was glowing in the dark!!:haha:) but still there...a bit. No chance of a :sex: last night going to try my best to swing a quick one tonight to round the cycle off nicely - wish me luck as DH has announced he's got a sore throat and cough!! C'mon man just one more, purleeeease...[-o<

Lots of luck to those of you coming up for testing, not long now!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Get him a few whiskys and honey for his throat and then jump on him before he knows wot u are up to :haha::haha::haha:

desperado, tell him you will do all the work lol, this way he can't say no lol. Then hurry off and lay on your back with you legs up on the wall hahaha

waiting - welcome, this is a great group of ladies, its a wonderful and informative site.

Good luck to you :dust: my best advice to you is not to stress out. If you stress about it, you could make you TTC worse. Just take it one day at a time, do your OPK's or whatever you are doing to predict the O and :sex::sex::sex: at least 3 times a week before and after lol You will get your BFP one day :) good luck again :dust:

Hi ladies, please could you put me down for testing on the 10th July. After 5 miscarriages (including 1 ectopic) let's hope this time will be good news! Good luck to all of us xxx

Hi ladies, please could you put me down for testing on the 10th July. After 5 miscarriages (including 1 ectopic) let's hope this time will be good news! Good luck to all of us xxx

Good luck :dust:

Well officially moving on over to stalk this thread as AF got me yesterday. I'm down for July 27th, although we'll not officially try as an April 2012 baby would not work for DH's school schedule (doing an 8 month teacher's college programme with final exams in April), but I love getting to know other ladies 35 and over. Welcome newbies!!! The more the merrier :hugs:

Well officially moving on over to stalk this thread as AF got me yesterday. I'm down for July 27th, although we'll not officially try as an April 2012 baby would not work for DH's school schedule (doing an 8 month teacher's college programme with final exams in April), but I love getting to know other ladies 35 and over. Welcome newbies!!! The more the merrier :hugs:

Hi junebug , my goodness you have enough on your plate don't worry at all about research papers. How are you holding up ? :hugs:

OK, thanks Bubba... Just got home tonight, it's our second wedding anniversary so we went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant (got married in Mexico in 2009). Holding up, my dad is visiting now. I'm on holidays this week, will try to find something for you!

Lovely to have you here Junebug! Bet that BFP gets ya this month when you're not really planning for it!!!:flower:xXx

AFM - no last BD last night, boo! DH just not up for it at all, (I tried ever so hard!!)..... Never mind, we've danced the nights away on CD8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 and I guess I was pushing my luck for last night but it would have rounded it all off nicely, even though I got a - OPK..... Anyway, CD19 now so in the TWW (GOD!), just hope we've done enough to get our little :baby: [-o<[-o<[-o<

Baby dust to all of you with lots of luv and hugs and good luck to Sarah, Dach and Indigo testing tomorrow!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Ah Jax , even the thong didn't work its magic , sounds a good attempt though love. Hope the tww flies by:flower:
Good luck you girls testing tomorrow , here's a dose of dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->