July testers - Over 35

HAHAHA Indigo...NOT TELLING HIM TILL SUNDAY! Sorry, you clearly don't have the family I do (or my hubby's big mouth LOL)

You guys should be HONORED I told you before anyone else!:winkwink:

We're honored....we're honored.....sheeesh, I was kidding around, woman....:haha::haha::haha:

Well...I POAS...OPK...
last night it was almost positive...
this morning was the same....
the one I just did is definitely positive....
My temp was way down this morning....
so I am assuming today is OD....:growlmad:
it's probably too late, but will be BDing as soon as I collect DH from airport....
Oh, and i had ewcm this morning, but now it is creamy already.....:growlmad:

Somebody shoot me....

****gate crasher*** Hello! am i in the right place and can i join you? Im 6dpo and ttc my second :flower: Im 38 years old and it took us a while to have my LO so we are not hanging around this time and iv only just got Af back (had one) Im taking b50complex,angus castus and cyclogest as i think i have low progestrone. x

Hi Cissyhope. I'm new to this thread as well but everyone has made me really welcome. I'm interested in the supplements you are taking. What are their benefits? I have been ttc for 11pmyhs now, although I have 3 children aged 20 - 12 who I had no problems conceiving at all. I don't know what's causing my problems this time and would be keen to try anything that could help! Hope you get a result quickly this time!

Sorry that's 11 months not whatever came up! Bad typing!

:
****gate crasher*** Hello! am i in the right place and can i join you? Im 6dpo and ttc my second :flower: Im 38 years old and it took us a while to have my LO so we are not hanging around this time and iv only just got Af back (had one) Im taking b50complex,angus castus and cyclogest as i think i have low progestrone. x

Yada...yada....yada....when will u POAS?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Whats POAS? :blush: :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha:...I love newbies!:winkwink:...:hugs:

Oh, and did I mention his flight is delayed.....Seemingly, the gods are against us.....

Hi Cissyhope. I'm new to this thread as well but everyone has made me really welcome. I'm interested in the supplements you are taking. What are their benefits? I have been ttc for 11pmyhs now, although I have 3 children aged 20 - 12 who I had no problems conceiving at all. I don't know what's causing my problems this time and would be keen to try anything that could help! Hope you get a result quickly this time!

Hello :wave: the supplements are all to help with my luteal phase as i worked out that it was a little short 9-10 days. After a few years of ttc,the last time we ttc i used cyclogest progesterone and got my bfp. Are you charting and checking you secretions :blush: i found this book fab "taking charge of your fertility" by Toni Weschler I wish i had her book at the beginning of my journey. Have you had any tests done? x

Hi Cissyhope. I'm new to this thread as well but everyone has made me really welcome. I'm interested in the supplements you are taking. What are their benefits? I have been ttc for 11pmyhs now, although I have 3 children aged 20 - 12 who I had no problems conceiving at all. I don't know what's causing my problems this time and would be keen to try anything that could help! Hope you get a result quickly this time![/QUOTE]
Hello :wave: the supplements are all to help with my luteal phase as i worked out that it was a little short 9-10 days. After a few years of ttc,the last time we ttc i used cyclogest progesterone and got my bfp. Are you charting and checking you secretions :blush: i found this book fab "taking charge of your fertility" by Toni Weschler I wish i had her book at the beginning of my journey. Have you had any tests done? x[/QUOTE]

No ive not had any tests as yet. Went to my GP a few months ago but she said she wouldn't do anything until we has been ttc for a year! I am 41 so thought she might have been a bit more sympathetic! I have a regular cycle and ovulate ok - I have ovulation cramping so I know this is ok but just not managing to get a bfp! I have started charting but only recently. I'm open to trying anything at this point !

Wendy - at least they are doing something. when you go back on friday can you ask if they will consider doing an internal us?

They said today that it probably wouldnt be worth it so didnt think it was necessary. Suppose they may change there mind though depending on what the blood work shows. :hugs:

Massive congratulations to all the ladies with new bfps today! Wow it is definitely a busy month!
I am now cd23 of a 28 day cycle and testes bfn with fmu and ic today. No af symptoms at all yet though which is unusual. Preparing for another bfn cycle - my 11th. Beginning to think it will never happen.

Aww hun i know its hard but if the one thing about this forum is that is shows you that it is possible regardless of age. You are only on cd23 so its still early hun. Chin up and lots and lots of :dust:.

:hugs:

Wendy great to hear from you! I am so sorry you're not getting answers today but it seems at least you're now being taken seriously and they're doing the proper work-up :hugs: Hope they sort this out soon!

Bradsbeb sorry :witch: got you.

Absolutley! After been fobbed of by them twice his month it is quite refreshing to know that they are taking my seriously and i am not making it up. I dont think there believed me about the negative tests after the bleeding at first until DH intervened and said that they were definately blank and that the frer(or pink one as he called it) had a line but it very difficult to see. I am so glad he made it.

Hi there and welcome aboard. When are you planning on testing hun? How are you feeling ?

Your little one is gorgeous.

Hello :wave: the supplements are all to help with my luteal phase as i worked out that it was a little short 9-10 days. After a few years of ttc,the last time we ttc i used cyclogest progesterone and got my bfp. Are you charting and checking you secretions :blush: i found this book fab "taking charge of your fertility" by Toni Weschler I wish i had her book at the beginning of my journey. Have you had any tests done? x[/QUOTE]

No ive not had any tests as yet. Went to my GP a few months ago but she said she wouldn't do anything until we has been ttc for a year! I am 41 so thought she might have been a bit more sympathetic! I have a regular cycle and ovulate ok - I have ovulation cramping so I know this is ok but just not managing to get a bfp! I have started charting but only recently. I'm open to trying anything at this point ![/QUOTE]

I prob would try and push for tests as it might be your OH? My Oh has low sperm so he was taking supplements too! :haha: me thinks we did too much partying! We had to clean our selves up and have a bit of clean living as well as supplements. I have a mistrust of doctors as none helped us (3 rounds of ivf) i felt we worked out our own problems,but i would push for tests or buy your own,as you can usually work out if you have any problems but your Oh should check his swimmers :thumbup:

Thanks Cissy. The doctor wasn't interested in testing either of us especially as he is the father of my other children. Can men's fertility change? sorry if I'm being dumb! Ive made a new appointment with my GP for 19 august so hopefully we will get a bit more help this time. Good luck to you for a quick bfp!

Thanks Wendy. I hope you solve your mystery soon and that it's good news!

Thankks hun,

I just want to know now either way and get on with the next cycle. Fx'd i know either tomorrow or Friday what the hell is going on. If they hadnt fobbed me off the first and second time i called this would all have been dealt with by now and tbh it really pisses me off. I went in there today expecting to have a fight on my hands but after they did the pg tests there attitude changed dramatically.
Everything crossed that this is your month. :hugs:

Thanks Wendy. I hope you solve your mystery soon and that it's good news!

Thankks hun,

I just want to know now either way and get on with the next cycle. Fx'd i know either tomorrow or Friday what the hell is going on. If they hadnt fobbed me off the first and second time i called this would all have been dealt with by now and tbh it really pisses me off. I went in there today expecting to have a fight on my hands but after they did the pg tests there attitude changed dramatically.
Everything crossed that this is your month. :hugs:

Hope it's your month too! :hugs::dust:

Hi there and welcome aboard. When are you planning on testing hun? How are you feeling ?

Your little one is gorgeous.

Ahh thank you! :flower: Dont really feel any thing really,although i keep thinking im feeling twinges but trying not to dwell on this as i didnt feel any think when i got my bfp,though i had just about given up last time so didnt even test till 3 weeks! so think i really didnt pay any attention to my body iukwim? Dont know when to test though but i wont too early,i dont think any way :haha: I will try hard to read back and try and work out every ones story as i feel slightly rude. Im not very good at working out the lingo either :haha: How are you doing? x

Hi Ladies, Well :witch: showed up early monday morning. On to next month. If my cycle is normal I will test around Aug. 15th... and will definitely make sure it is not with a blue dye test. :) :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks Cissy. The doctor wasn't interested in testing either of us especially as he is the father of my other children. Can men's fertility change? sorry if I'm being dumb! Ive made a new appointment with my GP for 19 august so hopefully we will get a bit more help this time. Good luck to you for a quick bfp!

I am no expert but it could be possible for a mans fertility to drop. I know they say that a man can still father kids way into there 60's and 70's but like us they cant all be the same. There are a lot of woman on here that have posted before about there OH's taking suppliments. It cant hurt. Might be worth a wee look. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->