July testers - Over 35

Massive congratulations to all the ladies with new bfps today! Wow it is definitely a busy month!
I am now cd23 of a 28 day cycle and testes bfn with fmu and ic today. No af symptoms at all yet though which is unusual. Preparing for another bfn cycle - my 11th. Beginning to think it will never happen.

As wendy says, it is not over until the :witch: arrives so good luck W4AB :hugs:

Thanks Butterfly and good luck to you! It's just hard seeing bfn's month after month. We're all in this together though !!

Wendy great to hear from you! I am so sorry you're not getting answers today but it seems at least you're now being taken seriously and they're doing the proper work-up :hugs: Hope they sort this out soon!

Bradsbeb sorry :witch: got you.

DMom I forgot to comment earlier, I *think* I see a line on your stick?? How long after peeing was the photo taken? You posted it in the POAS thread or here? I can't find it anymore!

DMom I forgot to comment earlier, I *think* I see a line on your stick?? How long after peeing was the photo taken? You posted it in the POAS thread or here? I can't find it anymore!

It's on the POAS section and that is around 3-4 minutes.

DMom...What time do u get home from work? :test:

Ok....i am testing on July 31st and August 1st...It's a LONG SHOT, though....

OK so I looked again, I got it mixed up with the other early IC that got posted... Did you keep it? Check to see if there is a faint line when you get home from work. My 8DPO + only appeared after about 1 hour. Then got darker the next day (appeared after about 15 minutes) then within 1 minute on 10DPO. Digi + only on 11DPO!

HAHAHA Indigo...NOT TELLING HIM TILL SUNDAY! Sorry, you clearly don't have the family I do (or my hubby's big mouth LOL)

You guys should be HONORED I told you before anyone else!:winkwink:

****gate crasher*** Hello! am i in the right place and can i join you? Im 6dpo and ttc my second :flower: Im 38 years old and it took us a while to have my LO so we are not hanging around this time and iv only just got Af back (had one) Im taking b50complex,angus castus and cyclogest as i think i have low progestrone. x

****gate crasher*** Hello! am i in the right place and can i join you? Im 6dpo and ttc my second :flower: Im 38 years old and it took us a while to have my LO so we are not hanging around this time and iv only just got Af back (had one) Im taking b50complex,angus castus and cyclogest as i think i have low progestrone. x

Yada...yada....yada....when will u POAS?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:

Yada...yada....yada....when will u POAS?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Whats POAS? :blush: :haha:

Hi Cissyhope. I'm new to this thread as well but everyone has made me really welcome. I'm interested in the supplements you are taking. What are their benefits? I have been ttc for 11pmyhs now, although I have 3 children aged 20 - 12 who I had no problems conceiving at all. I don't know what's causing my problems this time and would be keen to try anything that could help! Hope you get a result quickly this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->