July testers - Over 35

Thanks Cissy. The doctor wasn't interested in testing either of us especially as he is the father of my other children. Can men's fertility change? sorry if I'm being dumb! Ive made a new appointment with my GP for 19 august so hopefully we will get a bit more help this time. Good luck to you for a quick bfp!

Thank you :flower: Yes mens swimmers might not be as good but that can change with just lifestyle changes. My Oh was quite a drinker,so with cutting out drink (for a while) heathy eating, supplements oh and we both gave up smoking too. Who really knows though eh? just got to give it your all i think. I wish u lots of luck and im very glad your seeing a new doc soon x

Hi Ladies, Well :witch: showed up early monday morning. On to next month. If my cycle is normal I will test around Aug. 15th... and will definitely make sure it is not with a blue dye test. :) :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Nooooooooo!

Bloody witch. :growlmad:

Sorry hun. Wishing you all the luck in the world for the next cycle. :hugs:

****gate crasher*** Hello! am i in the right place and can i join you? Im 6dpo and ttc my second :flower: Im 38 years old and it took us a while to have my LO so we are not hanging around this time and iv only just got Af back (had one) Im taking b50complex,angus castus and cyclogest as i think i have low progestrone. x

Hi there and welcome aboard. When are you planning on testing hun? How are you feeling ?

Your little one is gorgeous.

:hugs:

Ahh thank you! :flower: Dont really feel any thing really,although i keep thinking im feeling twinges but trying not to dwell on this as i didnt feel any think when i got my bfp,though i had just about given up last time so didnt even test till 3 weeks! so think i really didnt pay any attention to my body iukwim? Dont know when to test though but i wont too early,i dont think any way :haha: I will try hard to read back and try and work out every ones story as i feel slightly rude. Im not very good at working out the lingo either :haha: How are you doing? x

Never rude. We will keep you up to date and help with the lingo. It takes us all a while to learn the abbreviations and i still google the odd one or two.

I am doing ok. Its been a hard month for me with having a BFP then and early MC and some strange things happening like getting negative tests after the bleeding and then going back to positive. Was at the early pregnancy unit today though so i will hopefully get some answers soon. I am a very positive person though so onwards and upwards bring on the :witch: so that i can get on to my next cycle.

****gate crasher*** Hello! am i in the right place and can i join you? Im 6dpo and ttc my second :flower: Im 38 years old and it took us a while to have my LO so we are not hanging around this time and iv only just got Af back (had one) Im taking b50complex,angus castus and cyclogest as i think i have low progestrone. x

Hi there and welcome aboard. When are you planning on testing hun? How are you feeling ?

Your little one is gorgeous.

Ahh thank you! :flower: Dont really feel any thing really,although i keep thinking im feeling twinges but trying not to dwell on this as i didnt feel any think when i got my bfp,though i had just about given up last time so didnt even test till 3 weeks! so think i really didnt pay any attention to my body iukwim? Dont know when to test though but i wont too early,i dont think any way :haha: I will try hard to read back and try and work out every ones story as i feel slightly rude. Im not very good at working out the lingo either :haha: How are you doing? x

Never rude. We will keep you up to date and help with the lingo. It takes us all a while to learn the abbreviations and i still google the odd one or two.

I am doing ok. Its been a hard month for me with having a BFP then and early MC and some strange things happening like getting negative tests after the bleeding and then going back to positive. Was at the early pregnancy unit today though so i will hopefully get some answers soon. I am a very positive person though so onwards and upwards bring on the :witch: so that i can get on to my next cycle.

Oh no! :hugs: its a blumming head game en it! So sorry but im the same,well i say that but i have to work at the positive stuff ,i even read that book "the secret" to try and get some positive vibes :haha: im waffling now :blush: Wishing you lots of luck and i hope you get answers very soon

HAHAHA Indigo...NOT TELLING HIM TILL SUNDAY! Sorry, you clearly don't have the family I do (or my hubby's big mouth LOL)

You guys should be HONORED I told you before anyone else!:winkwink:

We're honored....we're honored.....sheeesh, I was kidding around, woman....:haha::haha::haha:

Well...I POAS...OPK...
last night it was almost positive...
this morning was the same....
the one I just did is definitely positive....
My temp was way down this morning....
so I am assuming today is OD....:growlmad:
it's probably too late, but will be BDing as soon as I collect DH from airport....
Oh, and i had ewcm this morning, but now it is creamy already.....:growlmad:

Somebody shoot me....

AHAHAHA I know you were kidding...as was I ...but still not telling him till Sunday HAHAHA

Thanks Cissy. The doctor wasn't interested in testing either of us especially as he is the father of my other children. Can men's fertility change? sorry if I'm being dumb! Ive made a new appointment with my GP for 19 august so hopefully we will get a bit more help this time. Good luck to you for a quick bfp!

YES IT CAN CHANGE...I managed to improve my hubby's morphology TREMENDOUSLY...there is a thread on Sperm Analysis, look it up and check out the stuff there

HAHAHA Indigo...NOT TELLING HIM TILL SUNDAY! Sorry, you clearly don't have the family I do (or my hubby's big mouth LOL)

You guys should be HONORED I told you before anyone else!:winkwink:

We're honored....we're honored.....sheeesh, I was kidding around, woman....:haha::haha::haha:

Well...I POAS...OPK...
last night it was almost positive...
this morning was the same....
the one I just did is definitely positive....
My temp was way down this morning....
so I am assuming today is OD....:growlmad:
it's probably too late, but will be BDing as soon as I collect DH from airport....
Oh, and i had ewcm this morning, but now it is creamy already.....:growlmad:

Somebody shoot me....

I think you're good to go! You typically O the day after a positive OPK, although it can be 2 days later, so keep :sex: for a couple of days and you're set!!!

Indigo...look at my chart...I did not BD on O day either this time LOL

Girls, if there is a next cycle, my plan is cigarettes and beer! I really believe I will only get pregnant if I am drunk and not trying to get pregnant, lol. (Brooke beats her head against the wall and Porkchop pees on her bloody stump.)

Girls, if there is a next cycle, my plan is cigarettes and beer! I really believe I will only get pregnant if I am drunk and not trying to get pregnant, lol. (Brooke beats her head against the wall and Porkchop pees on her bloody stump.)

Hey ho... What's up? Are you feeling down tonight? I think odds are on your side and that July is your month :hugs:

Hey ho... What's up? Are you feeling down tonight? I think odds are on your side and that July is your month :hugs:

I am just frustrated, lol. Sometimes I just need that moment to vent, lol.:hugs:

WATERMELON! Don't forget watermelon! That shit will get anyone pregnant.............it's true, I saw it on the interwebz :haha: *goes and buys a truckload of watermelon*

WATERMELON! Don't forget watermelon! That shit will get anyone pregnant.............it's true, I saw it on the interwebz :haha: *goes and buys a truckload of watermelon*

If I remember correctly, the melon needs to be soaked in vodka first, lol.

dachsundmom...you chart looks good to me...don't give up!

If I remember correctly, the melon needs to be soaked in vodka first, lol.[/QUOTE]

TRUE! Bugger, I forgot the vodka.............

If I remember correctly, the melon needs to be soaked in vodka first, lol.

TRUE! Bugger, I forgot the vodka.............[/QUOTE]

Come to my house and open the freezer...I got us all covered, lol.

I told DH that if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I'm gonna buy some booze. He proceeded to remind me how I drank 1/4 bottle of mikes hard lemonade & was tipsy :blush:

Screw it, I'm gonna go for the hard stuff............Mountain Dew it is! :haha:

I told DH that if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I'm gonna buy some booze. He proceeded to remind me how I drank 1/4 bottle of mikes hard lemonade & was tipsy :blush:

Screw it, I'm gonna go for the hard stuff............Mountain Dew it is! :haha:

I thought you could only have cola on your fancy new diet? Lol

No Mt. Dew or canned strawberry pie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back