July testers - Over 35

LL - :hugs::hugs: hun fx you can keep busy all weekend and the blood tests are all good.

Wendy - Thinking of you for tomorrow hun and hoping you get some answers so you can move forward instead of hanging in limbo.:hugs::hugs:

AFM - No visit from you know who and as long as she stays away I will of course be poas tomorrow morning and post pics on the poas thread.

Hope the witch has taken the hint and stays well away from you this month. :hugs:

Well, here's a new one for the symptoms list, lol. I won't say TMI bc I don't believe in it...but my right nipple is leaking something, lol. This is not a joke and Dr. Google is not being very helpful. No, I don't think I have an infection or cancer...just had a screening.

I had a leaky left boob. It stopped on it's own, but it was just this past September/October before I had my annual exam. The doc wasn't too concerned and my mammogram was normal. Not much help - sorry :flower:

Shmoo forgot to mention, I'm dying to post something on the POAS thread :haha:

Well girls after a really shit night with DD :witch: has decided to fly in and pay me a visit. Maybe this cycle is the one:winkwink:

Wendy - Thinking of you today hun

LL - Another day closer to Monday:flower:

Schmoo - sorry the :witch: got you :hugs::hugs:

Wendy - fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you today :hugs::hugs:

Schmoo - sorry the :witch: got you :hugs::hugs:

Wendy - fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you today :hugs::hugs:

Well, everything crossed except my legs. Can't risk that so close to ovulation :haha::haha::haha:

Well girls after a really shit night with DD :witch: has decided to fly in and pay me a visit. Maybe this cycle is the one:winkwink:

Wendy - Thinking of you today hun

LL - Another day closer to Monday:flower:

Noooo! Im so sorry the old bag caught you. I really thought you were in with good chance.

x

Thank you all for your support today.

I had the blood taken at 8:30am and the midwife said that she should have th results by lunchtime. She had a photo pf my scan attached to my notes and told me that i should expect the levels to have gone down and that i should prepare myself for it.

While i was in the waiting room i got chatting to a lovely lady who is 20 weeks pregnant. This woman is 56 and fell pregnant natrually after 15 years of trying on and off and had 23 MC's in total. She thought she was going through the menopause but in actuall fact she was pg. They are keeping an eye on her but not due to her age due to her being diabetic. i couldnt have congratulated her enough. She says a lot of people stare but she has got used to it now especially with her growing bump. There is hope for us all.

Good luck to everyone today! :hugs:

AFM, I had a small temp dip and have started to spot a little, so I am going to hold off on testing. This would be an early AF and wouldn't explain why my nipple is still leaking, but I'm not surprised by anything anymore, lol.

Maybe I'm in early menopause.:wacko:

AFM, I had a small temp dip and have started to spot a little, so I am going to hold off on testing. This would be an early AF and wouldn't explain why my nipple is still leaking, but I'm not surprised by anything anymore, lol.

Dachie :hugs: stay off WebMD, it will tell you that you have a combination of endometriosis and bubonic plague, I hope it's not AF but if it is, it could just be a side effect of your first month on tx that has brought it early.

I had the blood taken at 8:30am and the midwife said that she should have th results by lunchtime. She had a photo pf my scan attached to my notes and told me that i should expect the levels to have gone down and that i should prepare myself for it.

While i was in the waiting room i got chatting to a lovely lady who is 20 weeks pregnant. This woman is 56 and fell pregnant natrually after 15 years of trying on and off and had 23 MC's in total. She thought she was going through the menopause but in actuall fact she was pg. They are keeping an eye on her but not due to her age due to her being diabetic. i couldnt have congratulated her enough. She says a lot of people stare but she has got used to it now especially with her growing bump. There is hope for us all.

Wendy am thinking of you today :hugs:

What an amazing story about the 56 year old lady with a natural BFP.

Wendy am thinking of you today :hugs:

What an amazing story about the 56 year old lady with a natural BFP.

i was almost in tears i was so happy for her and you just know that she will make a great mum. I made sure i wished her all the best before i left.
I wont go into what was on the other side of the waiting room.

Dachie :hugs: stay off WebMD, it will tell you that you have a combination of endometriosis and bubonic plague, I hope it's not AF but if it is, it could just be a side effect of your first month on tx that has brought it early.

Actually, I think WebMD told me I have Mad Cow Disease, lol. I guess it can tell that my ass is getting bigger. :haha:

Actually, I think WebMD told me I have Mad Cow Disease, lol. I guess it can tell that my ass is getting bigger. :haha:

:haha::haha::haha:

Its blocked here. I could have done with a good laugh this morning. I work for the bloody NHS so you would think all medical sites would be fine.

Spotting could be perfectly normal. Llbean is testiment to that hun. When are you testing next? Today? Go-on you know you want to. lol

Spotting could be perfectly normal. Llbean is testiment to that hun. When are you testing next? Today? Go-on you know you want to. lol

I am going to see what my temp does in the morning; you work for NHS and you had your doctor blow you off previously? That is crap!

I am going to see what my temp does in the morning; you work for NHS and you had your doctor blow you off previously? That is crap!

Never got as far as a doctor. I didnt know anyone in that department or i would have pulled some strings. You should see the complaint letter i am in the process of writing to the head of their department though. After what i have been through and the times i was fobbed off even on Tuesday when they didnt believe me at first and made me take two test was embarrassing and down right out of order.
Sometimes i am just to laid back and positive but now that they have p'd me off i am like a dog with a bone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->