July testers - Over 35

ok...so what does Progesterone being borderline mean? so far that is all I got...then she says "we have to wait for your next bloods to come back" I'm like "lady you should have them there as you took them yesterday!"..."oh yeah, well let me get a doctor to sign off on them...I have to call you back" WAY TO GO LADY...way to freak me out!

ok...so what does Progesterone being borderline mean? so far that is all I got...then she says "we have to wait for your next bloods to come back" I'm like "lady you should have them there as you took them yesterday!"..."oh yeah, well let me get a doctor to sign off on them...I have to call you back" WAY TO GO LADY...way to freak me out!

RIDICULOUS!

LL....try to stay calm....let us go off for u....

This practice SUX ASS.....:grr:

Elizabeth, that is pure bullsh*t! But, it does explain the spotting.

she didn't tell me any numbers...that was all she said!

Spotting has stopped now

That is excellent! Try to stay calm, find a new doctor, and call back...mention that your husband is an attorney and doesn't think medically, so he was asking what the actual number is...it'll scare them, lol.

well as soon as we get the Ultrasound done and all is done they have to refer me elsewhere as they do not do Obstetrics

ok so here is the scoop on the BETAs

When I went in on Monday (14DPO I believe) it was 22
for Wednesday (16DPO) it was 48

Progesterone on Monday was at 6.9...they did not test it again on Wednesday.

The doctor says even though it has doubled it was still very low so either it is still too early in pregnancy OR it is not viable. They want me to come in on Monday to check again.

LL my guess is that it is too early. I remember my first blood HCG was in the 40's when I was just 3 days late for my period.

ok so here is the scoop on the BETAs

When I went in on Monday (14DPO I believe) it was 22
for Wednesday (16DPO) it was 48

Progesterone on Monday was at 6.9...they did not test it again on Wednesday.

The doctor says even though it has doubled it was still very low so either it is still too early in pregnancy OR it is not viable. They want me to come in on Monday to check again.

:hugs::hugs: It's just low!

thanks, I hope so too...what do you think of the progesterone level?

Now I am not telling hubby till next week...good grief!

thanks, I hope so too...what do you think of the progesterone level?

Now I am not telling hubby till next week...good grief!

I think you should ask them to retest it, if they will. I am not a doctor, but you will Google it anyway...it seems a little low. But, if you are earlier than you thought, could be just fine. :hugs:

LL I reviewed your chart, your temps are looking great! If it wasn't viable, your temps would be dropping by now. I think you're just a bit earlier than you thought. I agree with DMom, maybe get them to repeat the blood tomorrow to make sure it's doubled again?

they want to re-test on Monday...I tried for tomorrow but they said Monday...it will be a LONG weekend LOL

LL....your chart still looks great....and you are no longer spotting...this early testing business seems to be detrimental.....

LL....your chart still looks great....and you are no longer spotting...this early testing business seems to be detrimental.....

I know! but I would have tested by now anyway cause technically I am late LOL

They did tell me on Monday why I was there so early and that I wasn't late yet LOL...I think it's just early...lets see

Not telling hubby a thing till after I get those Betas back now...

I know! but I would have tested by now anyway cause technically I am late LOL

They did tell me on Monday why I was there so early and that I wasn't late yet LOL...I think it's just early...lets see

Not telling hubby a thing till after I get those Betas back now...

I just hate the thought of you worrying so much all on your own....hopefully u don't feel alone because u have us...?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->