July testers - Over 35

Wendy, I guess I have to keep in mind that for those of you in the UK, getting to see the doctor can be a little more challenging than it is for those of us in the States. :growlmad:

But, if I had half of your PMA, I'd be a much better person. :hugs:

So now my spotting has stopped...I think my body is trying to tell me that it needs a break, lol. :wacko:

Wendy, I guess I have to keep in mind that for those of you in the UK, getting to see the doctor can be a little more challenging than it is for those of us in the States. :growlmad:

But, if I had half of your PMA, I'd be a much better person. :hugs:

So now my spotting has stopped...I think my body is trying to tell me that it needs a break, lol. :wacko:

I think its telling you to POAS. lol

Dmom, Wendy is right, that was me and the spotting. I still think I will be adding you to my bump buddies list real soon my dear :)

Hi ladies, just got up and on my way to work. Wendy, I hope you have some answers soon :hugs:

Shmoo, sorry :witch: got you :-(

Shmoo so sorry about the witch. Sending baby dust to you and may this be your cycle

Thank you girls...I'll just have to fight the urge to keep sticking my fingers up my cooter today to check my CM, lol

I was never good at figuring that out so mine got lucky HAHAHA

Dmom it can definitely be difficult getting a doctors appointment here in the uk. I made one a week ago and can't see my doctor until 19 august! I rang again today to see if I can have an earlier appointment if I see another doctor in the practice but they told me they are now booking for the end of august! I'm lucky I suppose that I just want to be referred for fertility tests and that I'm not ill ! Doesn't do to be unwell here unless you book your appointments in advance of illness!!!!

Wendy - Hope you are in the process of getting some results hun. FX for you that they are going down so you can move forward.:hugs::hugs: and what a lovely story about the 56yr old.

My GP if you want a morning appointment you ring at 8am that morning(if you can get through straight away I have tried ringing for 45mins hanging up and re-dialing before I get through!!!)and, if you want an afternoon appointment you ring at 1:45pm:wacko::wacko: I remember being told by a male receptionist(this was when i was having my 1st mc)that all appointments for that am had gone and I should of rang at 8am!!!!! I was not happy!!! Told him what did he think I had been doing since 8am and, as I was bleeding and pg I was going up to AE and informing them what he had just told me!!!

Dmom it can definitely be difficult getting a doctors appointment here in the uk. I made one a week ago and can't see my doctor until 19 august! I rang again today to see if I can have an earlier appointment if I see another doctor in the practice but they told me they are now booking for the end of august! I'm lucky I suppose that I just want to be referred for fertility tests and that I'm not ill ! Doesn't do to be unwell here unless you book your appointments in advance of illness!!!!

Doesn't the doctor set aside a certain number of slots a day for emergency appointments or quick referrals?

not heavy...but headache is LOL

same brown crap... I think I'm fine but now I am paranoid

not heavy...but headache is LOL

same brown crap... I think I'm fine but now I am paranoid

:hugs::hugs: to you hun. FX its stops soon. Try and relax and not to do anything to much.:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->