July testers - Over 35

Agree with Indigo, I know you want to spare his feelings but don't you need a bit of support yourself with this LL?

you girls are all the support I need, I promise, I am ok and think all is fine

FX for you LLbean. I'm so anxious for you and Wendy - I just ate this HUGE cup cake! :munch: I'm a stress eater and I HATE waiting!

Jenn, I had a huge cupcake AND a piece of cake so far today :munch:

A/C is broken in our building. I'm sooooo hot and sweaty, it's over 50'C outside (122 F) outside. Urghhhh.

Wendy, can you mark BridieChild as :witch:? She's onto the August thread now :flower: Thanks! Looking forward to hearing what your HCG levels are tomorrow hun, keep us posted and I'm thinking of you!

Encouraging stats!

:bfp: 7
:witch: 27 (including BridieChild)

Success rate for July so far: 26%

We're half-way through July, we need another 3 :bfp: to match our 10 June :bfp:!!!

LL - :hugs::hugs: hun fx you can keep busy all weekend and the blood tests are all good.

Wendy - Thinking of you for tomorrow hun and hoping you get some answers so you can move forward instead of hanging in limbo.:hugs::hugs:

AFM - No visit from you know who and as long as she stays away I will of course be poas tomorrow morning and post pics on the poas thread.

Yay Shmoo, as long as :witch: stays away, POAS to your heart's content :dust: We may (fingers crossed!) get a :bfp: on the same day? Here's to hoping!

Thanks girls, I am thee at 8:30 for the blood to be taken so i should hopefully know as soon as the results are in.

:hugs:

Thanks girls, I am thee at 8:30 for the blood to be taken so i should hopefully know as soon as the results are in.

:hugs:

:hugs: will check in first thing in the AM, you're 5 hours ahead of me I think so I'll be checking at noon your time...

Well, here's a new one for the symptoms list, lol. I won't say TMI bc I don't believe in it...but my right nipple is leaking something, lol. This is not a joke and Dr. Google is not being very helpful. No, I don't think I have an infection or cancer...just had a screening.

Dmom... Collostrum? Man I wish you got that clear BFP already!

LL- I think it has to be way to early for that...I'm probably a medical freak, lol.

Well, here's a new one for the symptoms list, lol. I won't say TMI bc I don't believe in it...but my right nipple is leaking something, lol. This is not a joke and Dr. Google is not being very helpful. No, I don't think I have an infection or cancer...just had a screening.

I breast fed all my kids and wen I was pregnant I used to leak ESP from the left side as the kids favoured the left side as they cud feel my heartbeat.hope u get that bfp soon,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Weird DMom!

I agree with Indigo, SE from TMX?? Don't know much about this though :hugs:

Well I have heard of unilateral breast leakage during pregnancy, so that's the most likely explanation, especially given your interesting POAS results! :hugs:

Pee Whisperer is super fertile, lol. When I get in the car I am calling the pharmacist, lol. I think it's best to go directly to them for drug questions vs. a doc. Sorry Junebug, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->