July testers - Over 35

I would be inclined to make up pain and go to the hospital to get a scan today. But thats just me :)

hope you get your answers soon :hugs:

Wendy, I can't believe you still don't have any answers. And I can't believe that they think you might have an ectopic and are leaving you until Monday! I'm with hugs3409 on this one - I would definitely make up some excuse to make them see me today! Hope you get some answers before much longer - you are being amazing waiting this out! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just to update I tested again this morning and got another bfn. Af due on Sunday but still not having any pms symptoms - bbs usually killing by this point and nightmare moods but feel fine. Just waiting for af to show up now. Think it's definitely too late for me to get a bfp thus month now with only 2 days to go!

Just to update I tested again this morning and got another bfn. Af due on Sunday but still not having any pms symptoms - bbs usually killing by this point and nightmare moods but feel fine. Just waiting for af to show up now. Think it's definitely too late for me to get a bfp thus month now with only 2 days to go!

How long is your LP? :hugs:

I'm pretty regular, I think the doctor called it classic (hope that doesn't mean old)! but I have a 28 day cycle and ovulate day 14 or 15.

I am off to DR google. I need to know what kind of pain and symptoms I am looking for just incase.

Got any vet friends? They have scanners too :haha:

So what are you trying to say here? Lol
:haha: :rofl:

I am the worst example ever this past month or two but I didn't get my bfp u til after af date. I hope you are the same Hun, not a mirror of what's going on with me but a late implanter with a BFP.

:hugs:

I'm pretty regular, I think the doctor called it classic (hope that doesn't mean old)! but I have a 28 day cycle and ovulate day 14 or 15.

Classic is good in this case, lol. Hate to say this, but you just have to wait! :hugs:

Wendy I think it's shoulder pain, intense building pain on one side, bleeding, sickness x

Thanks Dmom and Wendy but I have been testing with early ic tests that are sensitive to 10mlu. Wouldn't these have shown up a bfp by now?

Thanks Dmom and Wendy but I have been testing with early ic tests that are sensitive to 10mlu. Wouldn't these have shown up a bfp by now?

Honey, if you are a late implanter then that answer is no, lol. Here is a piece of unsolicited advice, stay away from the 10hcg tests...you will drive yourself nuts thinking it should be a BFP very early. :hugs:

OMG, Wendy...it just doesn't make sense...I thought ectopics were dangerous...can't you just go elsewhere?

My LP is 12 days but I didn't get a positive on 10miu ICs until I was 14 dpo (i.e. 2 days late). Even then it was so faint if I hadn't had positives on other tests I wouldn't have seen it.

I know some people swear by them but they didn't work for me at all.

Honey, if you are a late implanter then that answer is no, lol. Here is a piece of unsolicited advice, stay away from the 10hcg tests...you will drive yourself nuts thinking it should be a BFP very early. :hugs:

I thin i will from now on! I'm sure af is on the way though cos I've had on and off cramping for 2 days now like it's starting but it hasn't arrived as yet. Really thought it had yesterday with the cramps though.

OMG, Wendy...it just doesn't make sense...I thought ectopics were dangerous...can't you just go elsewhere?

I don't know much about them Hun, I'm just reading now but I think they can be. There is nowhere else to go. All the hospitals in Glasgow are now one so it's the same service/people at them all. They just rotate. It would be to late today to go private but I could possibly get an appointment tomorrow. I have the cash an though it's expensive I would definately pay.

Wendy I think it's shoulder pain, intense building pain on one side, bleeding, sickness x

Thanks Hun. With my bad back I was wondering how I would tell the difference. :hugs:

Wendy I'm still so shocked they wouldn't offer to investigate you further NOW if they're suspecting an ectopic. As far as I'm concerned this condition needs to be ruled out as soon as it is suspected given that it inadvertantly leads to a medical emergency :hugs: I think I agree with what other ladies have suggested, can't you go to an emergency clinic and have it assessed properly?

I don't know much about them Hun, I'm just reading now but I think they can be. There is nowhere else to go. All the hospitals in Glasgow are now one so it's the same service/people at them all. They just rotate. It would be to late today to go private but I could possibly get an appointment tomorrow. I have the cash an though it's expensive I would definately pay.

Yes they are very dangerous: when the pregnancy grows beyond the circumference of the tubes, the tubes rupture and this is what is dangerous. It is a surgical emergency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->