JULY testers !!!

Hey, popping in a bit late! Will be testing end of July- temps suggest I ovulated CD10 so July 13, but temps went up the day I stopped meds that help me sleep; other signs suggest I might O in the next week- last time I TTC, I would O CD22. Good luck to those still waiting to test, congrats to the BFP's, and hopefully those of you that are out will get BFP next month!!

Hey, popping in a bit late! Will be testing end of July- temps suggest I ovulated CD10 so July 13, but temps went up the day I stopped meds that help me sleep; other signs suggest I might O in the next week- last time I TTC, I would O CD22. Good luck to those still waiting to test, congrats to the BFP's, and hopefully those of you that are out will get BFP next month!!
Hi,
You seem familiar to me. where you here around March-April for ttc?

I have a October baby too. So, I feel I saw you in few forums here and there.

I dont seem to get many answers when I post a question, so maybe if i post here I can get some help. I just started using ovulation tests yesterday, when I took one at noon yesterday the test line was super light, today at noon its almost as dark as the control line. What is the best approach to take from here? Should I just DTD everyday for a few days on out? I have 2 children but never tried as we are for our 3rd and final baby. Thanks

I would start dtd at least every other day since it's best to have swimmers up there b4 you ovulate. Keep testing (now 2x a day), I'd imagine it will be positive soon in the evening or within a day or 2. Get it girl!

Thanks for replying...I was so busy outside yesterday I did not test again but I will do it today around noon...we dtd thursday night and last night, gonna try to again tonight and tomorrow! Hoping this works! yayy

13 dpo today and I did a FRER as FF suggested and it's a BFN. It's discouraging to see yet another negative but the witch hasn't come yet so I know I'm still not out. If she doesn't arrive, when should I test again?

13 dpo today and I did a FRER as FF suggested and it's a BFN. It's discouraging to see yet another negative but the witch hasn't come yet so I know I'm still not out. If she doesn't arrive, when should I test again?

15dpo seems safe to test.

Hi,

This is actually my first month trying for our second. Last time was August2012-Jan2013. I've still popped in and out of this and the baby forums over the last while though.
Another very negative OPK and high temp (granted I slept awful last night), think I have to accept I O'd CD10. Only one day BD (about 2 days before O) so not a huge shot but not counting myself out just yet!

i am out, AF came this morning. I downloaded FF app and im thinking about recording my temp. I just am not sure thr most accurate way. Should i temp when i get up at 5:30 every day? Also, how long before itll be accurate to help me or FF judge my cycle?

Sorry to hear that :( Yes you should temp when you first wake up, before you get out of bed (very first thing when you wake up) at about the same time each day- need at least 3 hours of solid sleep . About 3 days after ovulation you should be able to confirm that you O'd, and you can use that to help predict the approximate time for future months.

Sorry to hear that :( Yes you should temp when you first wake up, before you get out of bed (very first thing when you wake up) at about the same time each day- need at least 3 hours of solid sleep . About 3 days after ovulation you should be able to confirm that you O'd, and you can use that to help predict the approximate time for future months.

So walking to the bathroom first is a no-no? Gotta temp before i get out of bed...

Yup! Getting up and moving around will change your temps and won't be as accurate.

I've had light cramping off and on since 5dpo. This evening it feels like af cramps. I'm 10dpo and have never experienced this. Also my bbs usually hurt after ovulating, and that hasn't happened this cycle. I'm hoping I see a bfp.

So walking to the bathroom first is a no-no? Gotta temp before i get out of bed...

You aren't even supposed to talk before you do it. Most accurate is the second you wake up. I don't temp, don't even have a normal thermometer lol, but I've read up about it.

What Gina said :)

And Smille, those are all good signs, fx'd!! When are you testing?

Hi,

This is actually my first month trying for our second. Last time was August2012-Jan2013. I've still popped in and out of this and the baby forums over the last while though.
Another very negative OPK and high temp (granted I slept awful last night), think I have to accept I O'd CD10. Only one day BD (about 2 days before O) so not a huge shot but not counting myself out just yet!
Sorry, I should have mentioned year. I meant March - April 2013.
That's the spirit. With my first pregnancy I got sticky bean from bd before 4 days of ovulation. So, you are pretty close.

My temperatures are all over the place because I think I get up 2-4times a night to attend to my 19mo. She doesn't stn yet. But, still I am able to pinpoint my ovulation.

On other notes my signs are totally gone. I had this shooting pains which lasted 1-2 minutes yesterday and Now nothing. I am 6dpo according to ff.

Hope so sweety! That's reassuring that a disturbed sleep isn't going to wreck my temps!!

I am 6DPO too, and getting (TMI) some weird cm- coming in formed globs, stretchy but not as stretchy as EWCM, and a bit cloudy colored. Not really sure what that means at this point. In my google searching I actually found another thread I responded to a few years back right before my BFP where I said I had that right after ovulation...hopefully that's a good sign! Anyone else know about this type of CM?

Blackrain i'm 6dpo today too, i don't have exactly what you're talking about but i do keep getting cloudy-ish or creamy cm in globs, but it also keeps going back and forth between this and watery cm so i'm clueless as to what's going on. but i did take evening primrose during the first two weeks of this cycle so that's probably having an effect on me still too...not sure tho

Hopefully it's a good sign for both of us!

Blackrain purelygemini, Hope that is good sign for you gals. 6dpo today.I had 1-2 af like cramps today and closed service. The cm is reduced but the dripping feeling down there doesn't go away. Well another 6 days to go. When are you gls testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->