JULY testers !!!

I am almost in my TWW! Should be ovulating tomorrow, had lots of EWCM today usually O pains come on the next day ! I'm not temping or taking ovulation tests this month.. just lots of sex hopefully we will catch the egg!
Anyone testing soon??

I think I will O tomorrow too! Fx we catch that eggie :)

I'm my temp plummeted so either today or tomorrow should be O day. I'm getting very impatient and worried I won't ovulate this cycle.

Opk negative grr but it didn't help drinking a bottle of water an hr b4 testing.

Opk negative grr but it didn't help drinking a bottle of water an hr b4 testing.

You're supposed to limit drinks for like 2 hours and try to get at least 4 hour hold for best results

I'm not sure if my ovulation is a bit delayed no O pains today!
Usually I get very strong pain on one side of my abdomen .. Still some EWCM so we're just making sure we cover all these days .. Hopefully I will feel something tomorrow or I'll be guessing as to what's going on

are we all testing towards mid-july? haven't read much testing results yet. :) i hope everybody's doing well though!

I'm on CD17 and still waiting on a positive OPK. Hoping today's the day!

So here's the OPK I took this AM. I've been testing since 10DPO and this is the darkest one I've seen. Does this look like I might O soon?

Attachments

• 20150706_084949.jpg
    20150706_084949.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20150706_085021.jpg
    20150706_085021.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 8
hi everyone! i would love to jump in on this. i should be getting my O around the 14th and af is due on the 29th so I'll be testing at the end of this month...gonna try to hold out til i'm late but i'm sure that won't happen lol!!

hope to see lots of bfp's by the time my testing comes around!

So here's the OPK I took this AM. I've been testing since 10DPO and this is the darkest one I've seen. Does this look like I might O soon?

apaki it doesn't look close to a positive but i would say if it's the darkest it's been then maybe you're getting close...i'm not an expert though so fingers crossed!

Is this your first month using them?

FWIW apaki..this is a positive OPK. The test line has to be darker.(or equally as dark for most brands) than the control line. hth!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-02-08-37-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-02-08-37-53.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 12
Hey everyone! I got my Smiley Face on Clearblue digi test on Thursday July 2. But have yet to see a temp change in my BBT. I did have a shift on the 5th, BUT I had a couple drinks the night before (4th of July), plus slept very poorly because of all the fireworks going off all hours of the night, so I didn't have a good 3-4 hours sleep before I temped and I temped at 8am (when I woke up the last time) instead of my usual 5am. So I threw that temp out, because this morning the temp was back down to my usual Pre-O temp (97.18).

It's been 4 days since my smiley face. Shouldn't I have had a temp shift by now??

Note: I didn't keep using OPKs after the :) because I assumed I would O within 48 hours.

Haha yes it is. Thanks for the pic! I'm still hopeful I'll get a positive!

Some get a fade in fade out pattern and some get tests like yours then BAM a positive. I would recommend testing twice a day to familiarize yourself with your cycle.

If you don't temp, I'd recommend it! OPKs will tell you you're getting ready.to O but only temps can confirm it! Click on the chart in my signature for a great site/app to keep track!

FINALLY got a + opk after a major temp dip this morning. I'll be in the tww very soon! :dance:

Haha yes it is. Thanks for the pic! I'm still hopeful I'll get a positive!

Some get a fade in fade out pattern and some get tests like yours then BAM a positive. I would recommend testing twice a day to familiarize yourself with your cycle.

If you don't temp, I'd recommend it! OPKs will tell you you're getting ready.to O but only temps can confirm it! Click on the chart in my signature for a great site/app to keep track!

Thanks! I didn't temp this cycle as my son has been unwell and I couldn't manage even 2-3 hours of sleep at a stretch! This is my 1am on CD18. I think I'm almost there?!!

Attachments

• CD18-1.jpg
    CD18-1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
So, I'm having an incredibly odd month.

I got the +OPK (smiley face digi) last week Thursday 7/3. Expected O to be about 24-48 hours later, with a corresponding temp spike on my BBT the following day (so 48-72 hrs past +OPK). I have yet to see a spike in temp, and today is Monday 7/6.

Now, there was a large spike on Sunday that I discredited because I had a couple drinks Saturday night (yeah...I know.... don't say it...), and because of fireworks going off untila ll hours of the morning I got very interrupted sleep (never got more than 2 hours straight). All day Sunday I was over hot (hubby was beginning to think I had a fever) but today (monday) temp was back down to the same temp it was before spike. Friday, Sat, and Today were identical 97.18 temps.

I did NOT continue OPK testing after the + because the heat w/out AC makes it really hard to give myself 3 hour hold w/ limited water. I typically drink 100+ ounces a day in the summer, so no water and a 3 hour hold is hard. But I did a test today just to check and it was very much negative (O on the digi, and no visible test line at all on the cheap one).

Any thoughts? Today is CD 29. :/

My previous cycles had been 36-40 days long except last cycle I took vitex for the first time (to lengthen LP) and it was 26 days, and this cycle I'm still doing vitex but apparently it isn't going to be incredibly short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->