July testing*** looking for buddies!! CD 10

Nope! i am feeling EXACTLY like i did last cycle, crampy, breaking out a little. and you know how that turned out!!

tbh all the positivity I had yesterday has disappeared, along with all my symptoms. Sigh. Not to mention this winter here is completely depressing me, it's so windy and cold it just makes me want to cry :(

I am staying positive for you hun, pregnancy and period symptoms are so similar I don't even know why we bother with symptom spotting. (geez I am negative today)

xx

I am CD 18 today, first round of Clomid 200 mg and 1500 mg of metformin for my pcos. I just got my LH surge today!:happydance: so I should be testing around July 10!!! we have been ttc for 6 years so we are feeling super excited for this cycle! I have three mature follicles according to the ultrasound yesterday, 22.5 mm, 21.5 mm and one at 28mm!

I'm also CD 18 today and will be testing around July 10!

MAYBE! i would LOVVVVE some cold weather it was 111 here today!! and my DH Works outside. PLease upload your HPT asap!!lol ill be stalking

holy shite I had to convert that to Celsius and boy oh boy that is hot!! Its not really THAT cold here I am just a wuss with cold weather, it's about 50 farenheight here but the wind chill makes it feel about 40, ok ok so not that cold but like I said WUSS

I took an ic this morning, have no idea of the sensitvity was a :BFN: I already threw the mofo away. I will upload my frer tomorrow when I do it.

OK im so BAFFLED right now! I am 6 DPO and i took a OPK. Positive !??? why in the heck would it be positive!?? weird!!

I realized I had posted earlier without introducing myself... (I got a little excited that someone had the same testing date). Sorry!

I'd love to join this group! This is cycle #3 for me since we stopped NTNP and started TTCing. I'm testing on 7/10 and the tww is killing me....

Keeping my fingers crossed for you mabyebayb! Your chart is looking great!

OK im so BAFFLED right now! I am 6 DPO and i took a OPK. Positive !??? why in the heck would it be positive!?? weird!!

hmmm, maybe you're o'ing late? stranger things have happened

I realized I had posted earlier without introducing myself... (I got a little excited that someone had the same testing date). Sorry!

I'd love to join this group! This is cycle #3 for me since we stopped NTNP and started TTCing. I'm testing on 7/10 and the tww is killing me....

Keeping my fingers crossed for you mabyebayb! Your chart is looking great!

why thank you darl, first time charting (and hopefully last), I don't know why they said the first one would be hard to read, it's easy as to me!

loads of :dust: coming your way

Hope you don't mind if I join you ladies. I'm CD 20 today/4dpo. I used clomid for the first time, so I'm very hopeful. I should be due for af to NOT SHOW on 4th of July. So, I'm going to try to wait it out. Gl ladies. :dust:

Hey lily!! Welcome ! I am going to test @ 8 DPO with a FRER! I have a 12 day LP so that will be 6 days before missed period July 3rd!! Not expecting a BFP that day but I have become hopeful!!

I am CD 18 today, first round of Clomid 200 mg and 1500 mg of metformin for my pcos. I just got my LH surge today!:happydance: so I should be testing around July 10!!! we have been ttc for 6 years so we are feeling super excited for this cycle! I have three mature follicles according to the ultrasound yesterday, 22.5 mm, 21.5 mm and one at 28mm!

I'm also CD 18 today and will be testing around July 10!

KOJ518...me too testing on July10!!! hey we will be :test:buddies...

we have stopped :sex: (Sorry if TMI) Hope we get a nice and beautiful:bfp:

:dust::dust: for all of us!!!!!!

BTW any symptoms????I feel so :growlmad:today...it is soooooo irritating...

Eek 12 hours to go to test and for some reason I'm freaking out! Wth is wrong with me!?!

Hey ladies, do u mind if I join?? I really didn't try to keep track this month cause I'm kinda giving up hope. I think I missed my ovulation this month anyway but af is due around the 5th. I'm 26 n the husband is 30. We are ttc #1 for about two years now and ntnp before that. I've been trying to leave it in Gods hands and let it happen when he's ready to bless us. I'm mad now cause I had the "giving up" mood earlier and wasted a perfectly good month lol.

Hey ladies, do u mind if I join?? I really didn't try to keep track this month cause I'm kinda giving up hope. I think I missed my ovulation this month anyway but af is due around the 5th. I'm 26 n the husband is 30. We are ttc #1 for about two years now and ntnp before that. I've been trying to leave it in Gods hands and let it happen when he's ready to bless us. I'm mad now cause I had the "giving up" mood earlier and wasted a perfectly good month lol.

hieee cbbrankley...same to same... we are ttc#1 for 11/2 years now..preventing before that for 2 years..am 26(will be 27 soon:cry:) OH is 29...

we will be bup buddies soon....hope u dont get AF this time...:happydance:

hieee cbbrankley...same to same... we are ttc#1 for 11/2 years now..preventing before that for 2 years..am 26(will be 27 soon:cry:) OH is 29...

we will be bup buddies soon....hope u dont get AF this time...:happydance:

Thanks and best of luck to you!! :dust:

Hi ladies im cd19 and got a bfp last night but thinking its false as i got a bfn this morning! still getting strong dark opks? yes im a poas addict hence y im still using opks!! any ideas? x

i used the cheapie ones of ebay, the opks are still really strong pos i just donw a clear blue digi ovulation one and it says im not ovulating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->