July testing*** looking for buddies!! CD 10

ITS THERE!!! do a digi not tomorrow but the next AM and it will say PREGNANT!

I just want to cry but I don't have time to sit down and have a big sook, have to work late tonight and I don't want to cry after work as I will be off to bed and can't be bothered with a cry-hangover tomorrow.

If I only I had a boxing bag so I could let some of my frustration out.

I definitely see the line. Congrats! I hope we all get our sticky beans. Ladies you aren't out till the witch flies in. If it's too early for AF cramping could be implantation.

My fiance and i tried before af my periods are very irregular and we just decided to try im not tracking ovulation yet is it possible to get prgnant if i started af the day after sex it was a very wierd period it only lasted for three days and was very light which has never happened now its ben ten days since sex and im feeling naseous at night boobs are tender and im tired all the time i hope i am but am having doubts think i might be over thinking it baby dust to all and good luck

sorry maybebayb dear :hug::hugs:sorrryy...

i thought u ll get positive...

don worry and get ready for next cycle:) i ll come and check ur :bfp:and congratulate u...

lots of:dust:

I am still holding out a sliver of hope, after all it's not over until the :witch: is here right?!

:dust:

Hey maybebayb Dint u get ur :witch: yet???

Comeon WAT A FOOL IAM:dohh::dohh::haha:(Capitals for stressing the words and not shouting)

EXTREMELY SORRY.

Yes I have a lot of hope for u and dont worry U ll surely get a biiiig:bfp:

Pls forgive my stupidity:blush::blush:

nah I just got a neg test lol, af is about 3 or 4 days away, so yeah I'm still in with a chance!

don't worry about it! It doesn't affect me at all :) I love the support in here, it's great. I'm back to my usual cherry self and you didn't say anything bad at all!!

:dust:

thanks soo much maybebayb..i thought u ll be hurt..

coz i get hurt when someone syas something -ve...

anyways.pls don test now.wait for one week and then do the test again.i know it is tough.But it is always better to wait..

The rational person inside me says don't test again but the poAs addict says do it on sunday lol. I'll see how I go :)

Where abouts are you in your cycle hun?

The rational person inside me says don't test again but the poAs addict says do it on sunday lol. I'll see how I go :)

i think most of us here at poas addicts. that's what ICs are for!!
i'm still rooting for you!!

IM CRAMPING ...:( :( 7 days til af due pleeeeeeeeeease dont come early infact dont come at all u mean ugly witch!!!!

Hi everyone...can I join? AF is due Monday and I am trying not to test until then! Been trying for #1 for 5 months and losing my mind. Can't stand seeing just one line so I would rather just wait it out! Keep me in your prayers please :)

Tested today. BFN. I can DEFINATLEY feel AF coming SOON! So now I need to research luteal defects:(

Tested today. BFN. I can DEFINATLEY feel AF coming SOON! So now I need to research luteal defects:(

i have a 10 day luteal phase. thought it would never happen bc of it.
my OB told me after a year of ttc, she's try me on clomid
maybe that's an option for you.

I gave in and tested at 2 am. (Just barely 12 dpo.) I thought I could see a faint line, but it was also a cheap blue dye test and I could very well have imagined it. I am gonna actually wait until Friday to buy any more. Cause if they're here, I'm going to use them!

By the way, if you do have a faint positive, and hold it up to light, can you still see it? Anyone know?

ha ha i was POAS but now no no no:nope:...sud test on July30, today is 19th day..

if i don get on that date. I wont test till 17th of july(hmmm not sure abt i:winkwink:)

U know wat..whenever i feel like this, am getting that:witch: On date:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->