• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Put me down for July 22nd! This is our first month really TTC. I know that it can take a while for most people but I am optimistic! Baby dust to all!

well ladies..today I started to feel as though I am getting a cold, sore bbs and my head is killing, and I just took a 3 hour nap oh and I feel like im on fire..took my temp this morning (though not really temping) and it was 98.8 and sat (the only other time i took it) it was 98.5

trying not to get too ecxited but i think ill test tomorrow. its would have been my sisters 35th birthday, so maybe itll give me good luck.

how is everyone else doing??

Good luck for your :bfp:!

well ladies..today I started to feel as though I am getting a cold, sore bbs and my head is killing, and I just took a 3 hour nap oh and I feel like im on fire..took my temp this morning (though not really temping) and it was 98.8 and sat (the only other time i took it) it was 98.5

trying not to get too ecxited but i think ill test tomorrow. its would have been my sisters 35th birthday, so maybe itll give me good luck.

Good luck!

I am only 5 dpo so nothing to exciting happening. LOL

I'm 4dpo today and had a temp drop from 36.92 to 36.65, is this common after ov to see your temp drop?

Equal - sounds really good, got my FC for you testing.

jeoestreich - I am the same at 4dpo, other than the temp drop nothing to report here.

I'm testing July 4th :)! Good luck ladies!
MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH BABY DUST!!!

Equal, that sounds very promising, fx you get your :bfp: this month!!!

Good Morning ladies, CD 18 for me, still no smiley last night. So, I guess we will go with the early O theory. Temp up this morning to 97.71. Coverline of 96.8 average . I have no clue what DPO I may be ...I've only been temping for a month, when it increases at least half a degree, but you missed a positive OPK, are you ladies assuming O happened??

Good luck Equal! Let us know how it turns out!

Afraid the witch has arrived- so not sure if that makes me the first one out. Feeling pretty despondent now after passing the six months/seven cycles mark :cry: Better luck to all you other ladies! x

Afraid the witch has arrived- so not sure if that makes me the first one out. Feeling pretty despondent now after passing the six months/seven cycles mark :cry: Better luck to all you other ladies! x

Don't worry, I think I was the first one out...I was out last Thursday, way before July even started!! :haha: Sorry to hear you are out also. I have also hit the 6/7 month mark, but with only 5 cycles because they have been long. I know how frustrating it is, and how even though realistically you knew it wouldn't happen right away, you did sort of hope that it would!! :hugs: Don't let it get you down, it will happen for you soon!!

Big hugs. :flower: DH and I have been unprotected since October and only had one chemical preg since. We are on cycle #2 of actually charting and tracking, OPKs, hand stands, crazy vitamins, ect lol....

Just checking in. Think I might actually be 3 dpo not what my tickers says. Anyway I have had some dull ache... like a really mild af cramp this afternoon. Reminded me of my O pain I got 3 days ago. Think I'm just being crazy. Other than that nothing new to report. I think I pooped out H with all the bding we've been doing as of late because last night he just passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow. :haha:

Good Morning ladies, CD 18 for me, still no smiley last night. So, I guess we will go with the early O theory. Temp up this morning to 97.71. Coverline of 96.8 average . I have no clue what DPO I may be ...I've only been temping for a month, when it increases at least half a degree, but you missed a positive OPK, are you ladies assuming O happened??

Are you using fertilityfriend.com? If not try it - it gives you crosshairs on your chart once O happens, based on your basal body temp. I've used it for two months now and it works great - very accurate.

I'm in the same boat - I use fertility friend and it says I ovulated last Saturday, but I have been doing opk's since CD9 which was last Tuesday and not got a +. I've no clue what's going on and still getting - opk tests :shrug:

I'm just going to wait it out now I think and see if AF arrives on the 12th. Had some cramping today and loads of lotion like CM, but CB digital was - so I'm just playing a waiting game now.

I'm in the same boat - I use fertility friend and it says I ovulated last Saturday, but I have been doing opk's since CD9 which was last Tuesday and not got a +. I've no clue what's going on and still getting - opk tests :shrug:

I'm just going to wait it out now I think and see if AF arrives on the 12th. Had some cramping today and loads of lotion like CM, but CB digital was - so I'm just playing a waiting game now.

Me too, testing on July 11th providing that AF doesn't show before than. I had tons of EWCM on day 9 & 10 and it freaked me out to see it so early that DH and I BD like crazy next three days but couldn't get any OPK's from the store until Thursday which is normally when I would have got them and seen a positive on day 17...waiting too....hmmm like a chemistry experiment

I've been off and on there. Need to commit myself to keeping it more updated. :dohh:

Me too, testing on July 11th providing that AF doesn't show before than. I had tons of EWCM on day 9 & 10 and it freaked me out to see it so early that DH and I BD like crazy next three days but couldn't get any OPK's from the store until Thursday which is normally when I would have got them and seen a positive on day 17...waiting too....hmmm like a chemistry experiment

This sounds like me. I think I o'd on cd 10 and didnt have any tests to check But unlike you dh and I didn't bd cause we were both sick :(. And now when I normally o. All I get are negatives

FF changed my O date when I put in today's temp. Ugh...so instead of being 6 dpo, I am only 3 dpo but I had some O pains on Friday. I am still going to test next weekend some time. I am just not sure when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->