*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Put me down for July 2nd please?

10dpo right now.. that would make me 15dpo.. hopefully by then I'll know for sure either way!

Fx'd everybody!! :dust: :dust:

I am already out for July! My poor Hubby came down ill last week and has kidney stones. TTC is the last thing on his mind bless him!

Been waiting months to start trying so I am trying not to be too upset!

Anyway good luck to everyone else and here I come August! X

I'm sorry about that my DH has had them also and he had surgery cause they were stuck. Make sure he drinks a lot of fluids.

So I am 4dpo, I O'd on Thursday. So I will probably test in 11 days. You you can change my unknown to July 8.

welsh, what brand are you using?? have you bd'd at all so far?

Still no surge for me either welsh hoping I see the smiley face tomorrow or tonight I may test tonight.

Please add me....July 15th! I'm hoping this is the month...

Can you please pop me down for Friday the 1st that will be o e week since my neg bloods! And doctors told me to test again if I don't see AF xxx

According to fertility friend my fertile period was the 22nd-24th July with ov on the 26th; we bd'd on the 20th, 23rd and 27th.

FF says I am now in my luteal phase, but I haven't got a positive opk yet and I have been testing since CD10 on a 29 day cycle :shrug:

I've been using the cheapies and then going to confirm with a digital as I can't afford to use the digi all the time.

I think I'll test twice tonight just to make sure and in case ff has it wrong; if it's right then I am 3dpo and I don't think I will have caught this month as OH used normal lube when we bd'd on the 20th and 23rd (but not in the babymaking area, sorry waaaaay tmi).

HEY im testing on 2nd July if you could please add me AF is now 6DAYS late!! but due to irregular cycles have been advised to wait 21 days past conception!!!!

EEEK!!

According to fertility friend my fertile period was the 22nd-24th July with ov on the 26th; we bd'd on the 20th, 23rd and 27th.

FF says I am now in my luteal phase, but I haven't got a positive opk yet and I have been testing since CD10 on a 29 day cycle :shrug:

I've been using the cheapies and then going to confirm with a digital as I can't afford to use the digi all the time.

I think I'll test twice tonight just to make sure and in case ff has it wrong; if it's right then I am 3dpo and I don't think I will have caught this month as OH used normal lube when we bd'd on the 20th and 23rd (but not in the babymaking area, sorry waaaaay tmi).

Well this sounds familiar. Ff says this is my fertile period (cd19-23) but I've always made my own ewcm. For days before O. And before that some other kind of cm. I am as dry as the sahara down there. and between being sick and tired we only bd'd on cd 19 and last night cd 21. We will try again tonight and tomorrow and the next day cause USUALLY I'd get a positive opk today. (maybe I still will but I'm doubting now).

I don't know what to tell you. Fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->