• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Good morning my girls, neg Opk again last night. Temp up to 97.72 , coverline was around 96.9 CD1-10. Sooooo, I'm assuming early O but still confused as all get out. On a 30 day cycle, how in the world did I O that early?? CD10 ish?? Wonder if AF will show up early if no BFP?? Last month got smiley face on CD 16 & 17. Only thing we did different last cycle was Prog cream days 14-30. Anyone experience early O after doing that? Anyone else with me on the super early O? Only thing that sucks is I didn't even think to OPK on day 9-11 and only realized I had a ton of EWCM on day 9 and didn't have any handy.

Hi Ladies, well if i've calculated right i am nowon 6dpo and am feeling extremely negative right now have had cramping since 4dpo, heavy tender breasts and lower backache since 5dpo these are all a bit early as AF is due between the 4th and the 6th and i only get symptoms a couple of days before, the symptoms i'm experiencing are very much like AF so i can't help but feel negative, good luck i hope everyone is experiencing more promising signs. x

Hi Ladies, well if i've calculated right i am nowon 6dpo and am feeling extremely negative right now have had cramping since 4dpo, heavy tender breasts and lower backache since 5dpo these are all a bit early as AF is due between the 4th and the 6th and i only get symptoms a couple of days before, the symptoms i'm experiencing are very much like AF so i can't help but feel negative, good luck i hope everyone is experiencing more promising signs. x

Tilly-the couple times I've got a BFP, I had your symptoms so chin up! :flower:

AF came late last night, which to be honest isn't a huge surprise. I started taking EPO this month and I O'ed 10 days early!!! So on CD10 vs CD21.

My cycle went from 33 days last month to 20 days this month! Shorter cycle is great (LP is still 10 days) but as a result we missed O entirely!

Anyway, I am still going to be a July tester, and based on this past month, can you please move my testing date to July 21st? Thanks!

So while I haven't seen any EWCM (or maybe I just wasn't looking for it), EPO definitely and significantly shortened my cycle. I started out taking 3000 mg a day but cut back to 2000 mg when I heard too much can delay O. LOL

Hi ladies! I will be testing July 11th. This is my first month actively TTC.
CD16 today (of 28 day cycle). Not using OPK's but pretty sure I had ovulation bleeding yesterday (one small tinge of red and light pink/brown spotting after-sorry TMI). I guess that means 1DPO today. I'm still new to everything so I'm still figuring things out.

Good luck everyone!

Now what I thought was AF has turned to just spotting! I am so confused...

Thanx rmichellem, i suppose i am just feeling like this is not my month, good luck to you on getting a BFP x

AF came late last night, which to be honest isn't a huge surprise. I started taking EPO this month and I O'ed 10 days early!!! So on CD10 vs CD21.

My cycle went from 33 days last month to 20 days this month! Shorter cycle is great (LP is still 10 days) but as a result we missed O entirely!

Anyway, I am still going to be a July tester, and based on this past month, can you please move my testing date to July 21st? Thanks!

So while I haven't seen any EWCM (or maybe I just wasn't looking for it), EPO definitely and significantly shortened my cycle. I started out taking 3000 mg a day but cut back to 2000 mg when I heard too much can delay O. LOL

Maybe a silly question? What is EPO?

Thanx rmichellem, i suppose i am just feeling like this is not my month, good luck to you on getting a BFP x

I know me too. DH and I decided if this cycle does turn out a BFN cause we missed O with it being early or something, we're going to get some preseed and the 20 pack of OPK-which I will have to take out a small loan for , just to be sure :)

Maybe a silly question? What is EPO?

Evening Primrose Oil

Oh Oh. Got ya. Thank you. Hmm I've heard some good stuff about that. Maybe I should look into that if no little bean this month. Does anyone else feel like you have a minor in Chemistry, Biology, or something? Little prog cream, little EPO(thanks Cryssie), =EWCM+ BD...LMAO...

I also had a ? for all you ladies. Do any of you use an at home speculum to check your cervix? I've heard of some woman doing that. Looks like Amazon has them fairly reasonable. I have to admit I'm a little intrigued by the thought of not having to take the fingers up there and trying to guess. What are your thoughts on this? I'm almost scared it will turn into another addiction lol...I know that sounds bad. But, if you would have asked me 15 years ago that I would ever lose sleep over being excited to POAS I'd told you that you're crazy.

Michelle - I totally feel that way! LOL - Preseed, prenatals, EPO, green tea, and Mucinex (new this cycle), haha

well ladies..today I started to feel as though I am getting a cold, sore bbs and my head is killing, and I just took a 3 hour nap oh and I feel like im on fire..took my temp this morning (though not really temping) and it was 98.8 and sat (the only other time i took it) it was 98.5

trying not to get too ecxited but i think ill test tomorrow. its would have been my sisters 35th birthday, so maybe itll give me good luck.

how is everyone else doing??

Good luck tomorrow Equal!! I hope your sister sends you a sticky bean! :hugs:

Please add me....July 15th! I'm hoping this is the month...

done and done!! May I ask how long youve been TTC???

Unfortunately...I'm already on Cycle #9. It's been frustrating... You put your education, your career, etc. at the forefront just expecting that once you "decide" to have a family...pop...it'll just happen on command. Guess it doesn't quite work that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->